Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Ooooh, it burns - spicy foods!
1 2 3 4
Let's talk about spicy foods! Love them? Hate them? What are your favourites?

I'm willing to add Cayenne pepper to pretty much anything non-sweet for a little kick. Intensity-wise, I do prefer medium spicy over hellfire, so I dose Sriracha carefully.
My favourite spicy dish is anything with tikka masala sauce, yeah.

Unfortunately, it is true that once you get used to eating spicy, a lot of "normal" foods taste bland, whoops!
Let's talk about spicy foods! Love them? Hate them? What are your favourites?

I'm willing to add Cayenne pepper to pretty much anything non-sweet for a little kick. Intensity-wise, I do prefer medium spicy over hellfire, so I dose Sriracha carefully.
My favourite spicy dish is anything with tikka masala sauce, yeah.

Unfortunately, it is true that once you get used to eating spicy, a lot of "normal" foods taste bland, whoops!
ZPPY.png
Pho. Sriracha. Peppers. Lime. Cleared sinuses.
Pho. Sriracha. Peppers. Lime. Cleared sinuses.
coffee. need coffee.
Ohh boy I LOVE spicy food. I love all food.
Chili con carne is a big favourite though~
Ohh boy I LOVE spicy food. I love all food.
Chili con carne is a big favourite though~

tumblr_n6ymlfL8ML1tnv6ito3_500.gif
Inactive!

Monokuma.png

Slightly Inactive
If you want my attention please ping or send me a PM
sRZrMGg.png

spring_into_the_coldness_of_hell_by_yukinotenshi23-d6xu66g.png

Signature Shop â…  Art Shop â…  Accent & Skin Shop
@twitchy You are my favorite mod for that statement. Pho is THE BEST sinus clearing food. Plus, it is the best sick food. And hangover food. And comfort food. And all-the-time-I-want-to-just-swim-in-it food.
@twitchy You are my favorite mod for that statement. Pho is THE BEST sinus clearing food. Plus, it is the best sick food. And hangover food. And comfort food. And all-the-time-I-want-to-just-swim-in-it food.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Werianu, haha :)

Pho is my go-to "I'm feeling awful for [insert reason here]" food.

For hangovers, though, I like a good cheesy omelet with a spicy Bloody Mary.
@Werianu, haha :)

Pho is my go-to "I'm feeling awful for [insert reason here]" food.

For hangovers, though, I like a good cheesy omelet with a spicy Bloody Mary.
coffee. need coffee.
I love spicy stuff. :3 Flavor-wise, as far as sauces go Frank's Red Hot is my favorite. It compliments so many different things! I even use it as salad dressing, which sounds weird but is actually AMAZING.

Usually "spicy" things in restaurants do absolutely nothing for me. I'll order something "spicy" and be greatly anticipating something hot, but I barely feel anything. :(
I love spicy stuff. :3 Flavor-wise, as far as sauces go Frank's Red Hot is my favorite. It compliments so many different things! I even use it as salad dressing, which sounds weird but is actually AMAZING.

Usually "spicy" things in restaurants do absolutely nothing for me. I'll order something "spicy" and be greatly anticipating something hot, but I barely feel anything. :(
zQ6DQTa.png
I like spicy food!
I like spicy food!
jCVhFoZ.gif
Hot and sour soup is my favorite hot thing. Unfortunately it is not created equal everywhere. :(
Hot and sour soup is my favorite hot thing. Unfortunately it is not created equal everywhere. :(
I unfortunately cannot eat any spicy foods as I am extremely sensitive to them. : (

I was very hesitant to try curry upon going to Japan, but Japanese curry is different than Indian curry--it's not actually really /spicy/, it's just flavorful and it seems a bit sweet. While I was there, my friends did a curry challenge to try and rate the spiciest curries in Tokyo...they found a couple restaurants which they rated a high 10.
I unfortunately cannot eat any spicy foods as I am extremely sensitive to them. : (

I was very hesitant to try curry upon going to Japan, but Japanese curry is different than Indian curry--it's not actually really /spicy/, it's just flavorful and it seems a bit sweet. While I was there, my friends did a curry challenge to try and rate the spiciest curries in Tokyo...they found a couple restaurants which they rated a high 10.
light_banner.pngfR0MgwK.giflight_banner.png
Like Swizzle, I'm pretty sensitive to spice. However, I do sometimes still eat spicy food, because I hate myself.
Like Swizzle, I'm pretty sensitive to spice. However, I do sometimes still eat spicy food, because I hate myself.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 3 4