Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Festival Guide
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29
Hi @Kiena or anybody! I was wondering if you could help me?

My brain does't seem to be working today and I can work out when this festival ends (different time zones aren't helping), so is it at tonight role over or tomorrows? Thanks
Hi @Kiena or anybody! I was wondering if you could help me?

My brain does't seem to be working today and I can work out when this festival ends (different time zones aren't helping), so is it at tonight role over or tomorrows? Thanks
@Teatree
tomorrow at rollover :) there is a bit over 24 hours left of the festival.
@Teatree
tomorrow at rollover :) there is a bit over 24 hours left of the festival.
xKjfHb3.png
And the Nature festival is live! Guide is updated with the new information - enjoy the festival, everyone!
And the Nature festival is live! Guide is updated with the new information - enjoy the festival, everyone!
This guide is really helpful!! Thank you @Kiena !!
This guide is really helpful!! Thank you @Kiena !!
7zcCDc4.png
Light Festival is live! We have Crowns, Elemental Acolytes (probably not going to be called Acolytes in future months, but we'll see what they are), and a gorgeous main apparel. Crowns are up to 40 tokens, 5 tokens more than the sashes last year.

Enjoy the first festival of the Flight Rising year, everyone!
Light Festival is live! We have Crowns, Elemental Acolytes (probably not going to be called Acolytes in future months, but we'll see what they are), and a gorgeous main apparel. Crowns are up to 40 tokens, 5 tokens more than the sashes last year.

Enjoy the first festival of the Flight Rising year, everyone!
@Kiena

For the skin icons, you have Sunstone Sentinel listed twice and skipped Shatter the Night, just a quick heads up!
@Kiena

For the skin icons, you have Sunstone Sentinel listed twice and skipped Shatter the Night, just a quick heads up!
This is seriously one of the most helpful guides on here
This is seriously one of the most helpful guides on here
tumblr_pib1jezf3Z1wd8wujo2_r1_500.png
@Prismal - Whoops! Thanks so much for pointing that out. Don't know how I missed it!

@LunaPhases - Glad it helps! :D
@Prismal - Whoops! Thanks so much for pointing that out. Don't know how I missed it!

@LunaPhases - Glad it helps! :D
Bump
Bump
ahxK5Ry.gifeOZIL9r.gifJnfgyIz.gif6rHmrJx.gif
@Shinari

Saving for reference.
@Shinari

Saving for reference.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29