Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [ How to Make a Hatchery Thread ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
Nice thread, I might have to break down and do the maturity scroll trick :)

I went ahead and did reserves for my plentifuls, mainly because I see reserves as protecting myself against immature customers. IE, some 10 and younger will and do play this game and their eyes can get bigger than their stomachs. So just in case one of them decides they want one of each from my breeding pairs, it's easy for me to say, not unless you give me the reserve. It may only happen once, but it's nice to have it taken care of, in advance.
Nice thread, I might have to break down and do the maturity scroll trick :)

I went ahead and did reserves for my plentifuls, mainly because I see reserves as protecting myself against immature customers. IE, some 10 and younger will and do play this game and their eyes can get bigger than their stomachs. So just in case one of them decides they want one of each from my breeding pairs, it's easy for me to say, not unless you give me the reserve. It may only happen once, but it's nice to have it taken care of, in advance.
MS1.gifMS2.pngMS3.pngMS4.pngMS5.png
Threads not updated currently, art is FPO
@Icyfuzz

Leaving something here so I know how to come back when I open up my hatchery. Thank you so much for this thread. I was looking for something like it :D
@Icyfuzz

Leaving something here so I know how to come back when I open up my hatchery. Thank you so much for this thread. I was looking for something like it :D
vnfnSuk.gif
@Vhale @Xairathan Thank you. =)
@Vhale @Xairathan Thank you. =)
U3uWWAU.png
hello i wish we could sticky this so that anyone (like me) can open a proper hatchery ive been trying to get my hatchery off the ground for a long time
hello i wish we could sticky this so that anyone (like me) can open a proper hatchery ive been trying to get my hatchery off the ground for a long time
boIu4p9.png
@lunusdragoness I will try to bump it occasionally. :) Good luck with your hatchery!
@lunusdragoness I will try to bump it occasionally. :) Good luck with your hatchery!
U3uWWAU.png
Bump for helpfulness. Thanks!
Bump for helpfulness. Thanks!
DmRdZYl.png
@grumpy Thank you. :)
@grumpy Thank you. :)
U3uWWAU.png
@icyfuzz - Okay, this seems like a good place to ask. How on earth do you make bbcode shrink the images to 100 pixels (or whatever other size)? I tried the two methods from here, and couldn't get either of them to shrink the image properly. Any hints?
@icyfuzz - Okay, this seems like a good place to ask. How on earth do you make bbcode shrink the images to 100 pixels (or whatever other size)? I tried the two methods from here, and couldn't get either of them to shrink the image properly. Any hints?
Lyra Cadens Hatchery specializes in x/gold/gold dragons and Imps.
27854.png763257.png2963874.png3555695.png4278588.png
@Icyfuzz, you are quite right, you do have the most informative sale posts. If I recall correctly, you were the first person that I as a newbie bought from. What drew me to your thread was the fact you described your auctions more clearly than other people. I also find reserves poorly explained - upfront/initial deposit make them clear - in many other selling threads. It's also really offputting to have to ask someone what they mean by reserve if you are shy/new.^0^
@Icyfuzz, you are quite right, you do have the most informative sale posts. If I recall correctly, you were the first person that I as a newbie bought from. What drew me to your thread was the fact you described your auctions more clearly than other people. I also find reserves poorly explained - upfront/initial deposit make them clear - in many other selling threads. It's also really offputting to have to ask someone what they mean by reserve if you are shy/new.^0^
Participating in Trick or Treat
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@icyfuzz
I'm always trying to make my hatchery better
but I'm pretty much WIP..

still, I'd like to ask for your wise advise on my hatchery
@icyfuzz
I'm always trying to make my hatchery better
but I'm pretty much WIP..

still, I'd like to ask for your wise advise on my hatchery
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png