Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120 121
Just wanted to say, thanks for this guide! :) When I first started the coli, I was following a different setup and, while it wasn't the worst, it was pretty hard to get chain bonuses going lol With this guide though, it's insanely easy to coli grind without headaches, so thanks! :)
Just wanted to say, thanks for this guide! :) When I first started the coli, I was following a different setup and, while it wasn't the worst, it was pretty hard to get chain bonuses going lol With this guide though, it's insanely easy to coli grind without headaches, so thanks! :)
PROM15E TO 13ELIEVE
DB5K
ARMY
EXOTIC
A+
....and way too many more. I stan almost every band lol They all have talent in their own ways. ^^
@Versai - Yay, I am so glad it helped you! And you level so much faster once you can chain bonuses, I was so happy when I finally found a team that didn't have to constantly return to the menu. :)
@Versai - Yay, I am so glad it helped you! And you level so much faster once you can chain bonuses, I was so happy when I finally found a team that didn't have to constantly return to the menu. :)
@Kiena

Thank you sooo much for the guide! In my few days on FR it has helped me out immensely, not to mention let me get started gathering treasure and items. Thanks for taking the time to be so prescriptive!
@Kiena

Thank you sooo much for the guide! In my few days on FR it has helped me out immensely, not to mention let me get started gathering treasure and items. Thanks for taking the time to be so prescriptive!
@estarti - Glad I could help! And glad the wordiness didn't scare you off, haha. I need to find a better way to cut down what I want to say! :) Welcome to the game, btw - I hope you enjoy it for a long time to come!
@estarti - Glad I could help! And glad the wordiness didn't scare you off, haha. I need to find a better way to cut down what I want to say! :) Welcome to the game, btw - I hope you enjoy it for a long time to come!
Thank you SO much for this guide! Now I need to build myself a new team, but it's gonna be SO worth it :D.

Also commenting for the sake of having this bookmarked x'D. Again, thanks!
Thank you SO much for this guide! Now I need to build myself a new team, but it's gonna be SO worth it :D.

Also commenting for the sake of having this bookmarked x'D. Again, thanks!
@Tavaris - Glad it helped! I hope it goes well for you. :D
@Tavaris - Glad it helped! I hope it goes well for you. :D
This guide is simply amazing! I do have one question if someone could help me.

How do you determine what is junk and what to keep? It it all up to the player or are some items just for selling?

I'm always paranoid I'm going to sell an item I'm going to need at a later date.
This guide is simply amazing! I do have one question if someone could help me.

How do you determine what is junk and what to keep? It it all up to the player or are some items just for selling?

I'm always paranoid I'm going to sell an item I'm going to need at a later date.
SYNgI9N.png
@Mawgrim - Glad the guide could help! :D

With the crafting system not out, most things in the materials tab and the other tab (plus all the augment stones that don't work) are junk that should be sold straight from the hoard. Some few items are used in Swipp's Swapp - take a look at the guide for his swaps and if you got an item on there, consider either keeping it or checking to see if it's worth anything on the auction house.

If you're willing to take the hassle, all food can be sold on the auction house for more than its price selling from the hoard. You can either pick a price per food point (most sales on the AH range between 20 to 45 treasure per food point) or you can just price according to what's already there. You can sell individual pieces of food for more than a stack would go for added together - that's because sometimes people want one piece of food to trade to Crim.

Apparel and familiars are kind of hit-or-miss - some are totally worth selling on the AH, others are better to just sell from your hoard. You kind of learn as you go.
@Mawgrim - Glad the guide could help! :D

With the crafting system not out, most things in the materials tab and the other tab (plus all the augment stones that don't work) are junk that should be sold straight from the hoard. Some few items are used in Swipp's Swapp - take a look at the guide for his swaps and if you got an item on there, consider either keeping it or checking to see if it's worth anything on the auction house.

If you're willing to take the hassle, all food can be sold on the auction house for more than its price selling from the hoard. You can either pick a price per food point (most sales on the AH range between 20 to 45 treasure per food point) or you can just price according to what's already there. You can sell individual pieces of food for more than a stack would go for added together - that's because sometimes people want one piece of food to trade to Crim.

Apparel and familiars are kind of hit-or-miss - some are totally worth selling on the AH, others are better to just sell from your hoard. You kind of learn as you go.
@Kiena

Thank you SO SO much. I've been hoarding everything I've collected since I've started playing so my hoard is overflowing with things to sell. I can't thank you enough for all of your help.

I'm on my way to some beautiful dragons of my own thanks to you!
@Kiena

Thank you SO SO much. I've been hoarding everything I've collected since I've started playing so my hoard is overflowing with things to sell. I can't thank you enough for all of your help.

I'm on my way to some beautiful dragons of my own thanks to you!
SYNgI9N.png
@Mawgrim - Yay, glad to hear it, and glad I could help! :D Good luck getting the perfect dragon!
@Mawgrim - Yay, glad to hear it, and glad I could help! :D Good luck getting the perfect dragon!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 120 121