Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Coliseum Grinding/Exalting Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121
Thanks so much. This is an awesome guide.
Thanks so much. This is an awesome guide.
Great guide, I'll definitely give it a shot :) thank you!!
Great guide, I'll definitely give it a shot :) thank you!!
10selK3.png
@Windkit @smeemee - Thanks a lot! Let me know if you run into any problems. :)
@Windkit @smeemee - Thanks a lot! Let me know if you run into any problems. :)
@Kiena
I have two friends whose Skydancer hatchlings will hit adulthood in five days(they are one day old.) I'll let you know their abilities then.
@Kiena
I have two friends whose Skydancer hatchlings will hit adulthood in five days(they are one day old.) I'll let you know their abilities then.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon Terrific, thank you! If they don't have Meditate/Contuse, I will throw my hand up, though - they don't even have 5 points in strength!
@Salmastryon Terrific, thank you! If they don't have Meditate/Contuse, I will throw my hand up, though - they don't even have 5 points in strength!
@Kiena - Yep, and now my ideal Coliseum team is going to be a painfully expensive one... I want Skydancer base stats for my mages now because they waste the least points in Strength, and I'm looking for two mages (Earth and Plague). Ergh! ...At least I have access to plenty of Shadow Mirrors for the physical dragon.
@Kiena - Yep, and now my ideal Coliseum team is going to be a painfully expensive one... I want Skydancer base stats for my mages now because they waste the least points in Strength, and I'm looking for two mages (Earth and Plague). Ergh! ...At least I have access to plenty of Shadow Mirrors for the physical dragon.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
(It probably does)
Does this still "work" if I don't use the Fairground at all? (I am very bad at games that require memory/logic...)
(It probably does)
Does this still "work" if I don't use the Fairground at all? (I am very bad at games that require memory/logic...)
25tdzx0.gif
@L130053 Yup, this works as long as you have three dragons you can train! You will need a few thousand treasure to buy all the battlestones you need (Eliminate, which you need at least 2 of, costs 6,000 in the marketplace and usually a bit more in the AH) - less than 20k, all together. And you have a few levels to get and sell drops until you need to buy those two expensive Eliminate stones, too.

@Sylvandyr Haha, yeah, I've thought about replacing my nice fae with a skydancer - I like Ice mages best, so at least they aren't as hard to find as Earth!
@L130053 Yup, this works as long as you have three dragons you can train! You will need a few thousand treasure to buy all the battlestones you need (Eliminate, which you need at least 2 of, costs 6,000 in the marketplace and usually a bit more in the AH) - less than 20k, all together. And you have a few levels to get and sell drops until you need to buy those two expensive Eliminate stones, too.

@Sylvandyr Haha, yeah, I've thought about replacing my nice fae with a skydancer - I like Ice mages best, so at least they aren't as hard to find as Earth!
@Kiena - Yep, Congeal is definitely cooler but my main focus is Contaminate to lock down heals. Fossilize can be kinda annoying when trying to focus something down, but it buys time to heal and generate energy so I can deal with it :) I'd probably use it on the healers and focus the physicals down, or just drop it on annoying tanks until I kill the healers (does Guard work while Fossilized?).

Unfortunately, Ice and Plague share too many strengths and weaknesses for my tastes, so I opted to go with Fossilize instead.
@Kiena - Yep, Congeal is definitely cooler but my main focus is Contaminate to lock down heals. Fossilize can be kinda annoying when trying to focus something down, but it buys time to heal and generate energy so I can deal with it :) I'd probably use it on the healers and focus the physicals down, or just drop it on annoying tanks until I kill the healers (does Guard work while Fossilized?).

Unfortunately, Ice and Plague share too many strengths and weaknesses for my tastes, so I opted to go with Fossilize instead.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr Makes sense! Now that I've experienced how awesome Congeal is, I think I'll end up building my pvp team around an Ice mage. ;)

I haven't ever used an Earth mage, so I don't know about Guard while Fossilized. I would guess that no, it would not work, but can't swear to it.

I don't have a lot of experience in the player fight area of the coliseum, actually! I went there with my initial, very poorly statted team and got thoroughly trounced. I should try leveling up another team sometime and try it out again, now that I actually understand the stats a lot better.
@Sylvandyr Makes sense! Now that I've experienced how awesome Congeal is, I think I'll end up building my pvp team around an Ice mage. ;)

I haven't ever used an Earth mage, so I don't know about Guard while Fossilized. I would guess that no, it would not work, but can't swear to it.

I don't have a lot of experience in the player fight area of the coliseum, actually! I went there with my initial, very poorly statted team and got thoroughly trounced. I should try leveling up another team sometime and try it out again, now that I actually understand the stats a lot better.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 120 121