Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Alternate Element Stats Chart
1 2 3 4
There is already a nice little grid out there, but looking at squares on a table just really wasn't doing anything for my brain, I need words so I wrote it out. I figure other word-centric people might find this useful. Here's a color coded chart thanks to @cheddarness8 [img]http://i.imgur.com/O2DXMIJ.png[/img] Basically the far left column is whatever your dragon's element is, the rest of the table lists which dragons your dragon is best and worst at fighting then. The first column after that is Best which is you do increased damage and the opponent does decreased damage. Then Good is you do increased damage and the opponents do normal damage. Then comes all the neutrals where you just do normal-normal damage, that's the blank column. Small caveat you always do reduced damage to your own element and they always do reduced damage to you. Not sure if that's good or bad, but something to keep in mind. Then is Bad which is when you do normal damage but your opponent does increased damage. And last is Worst which is when you do reduced damage and your opponent does increased damage. [URL=http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww322/qwigoqwaga/FRstats_zps1db2e0a2.jpg]Link to my original chart[/URL]
There is already a nice little grid out there, but looking at squares on a table just really wasn't doing anything for my brain, I need words so I wrote it out.
I figure other word-centric people might find this useful.

Here's a color coded chart thanks to @cheddarness8

O2DXMIJ.png

Basically the far left column is whatever your dragon's element is, the rest of the table lists which dragons your dragon is best and worst at fighting then.

The first column after that is Best which is you do increased damage and the opponent does decreased damage.

Then Good is you do increased damage and the opponents do normal damage.

Then comes all the neutrals where you just do normal-normal damage, that's the blank column.
Small caveat you always do reduced damage to your own element and they always do reduced damage to you. Not sure if that's good or bad, but something to keep in mind.

Then is Bad which is when you do normal damage but your opponent does increased damage.

And last is Worst which is when you do reduced damage and your opponent does increased damage.

Link to my original chart
ice_rune_50x50.png ICEWARDEN_sig.png
@qwigoqwaga
That is actually quite a nice way to look at it.
@qwigoqwaga
That is actually quite a nice way to look at it.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@qwigoqwaga That is a wonderful chart, and a much better way of looking at it than the confusing grid others were posting. If you don't mind, I've gone ahead and made it into a spreadsheet for you. [img]http://i.imgur.com/71rQT5n.png[/img]
@qwigoqwaga

That is a wonderful chart, and a much better way of looking at it than the confusing grid others were posting.

If you don't mind, I've gone ahead and made it into a spreadsheet for you.

71rQT5n.png
@qwigoqwaga @zyymurgy
Thank you for the super helpful and useful charts!
@qwigoqwaga @zyymurgy
Thank you for the super helpful and useful charts!
Hello! :) If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
@zyymurgy
Thank you so much :D
I wanted to make an HTML table, but HTML doesn't work here so I figured why bother XD
@zyymurgy
Thank you so much :D
I wanted to make an HTML table, but HTML doesn't work here so I figured why bother XD
Oh snap, got pinged by a moderator! I feel like a celebrity.

@qwigoqwaga

It was super easy to make using Google Docs. All I did was copy down what you wrote and color code it for ease of use :3
Oh snap, got pinged by a moderator! I feel like a celebrity.

@qwigoqwaga

It was super easy to make using Google Docs. All I did was copy down what you wrote and color code it for ease of use :3
@qwigoqwaga and @zyymurgy

8D Fantastic job! This is SUPER easy to use. However, mind if I contribute a version with more accurate Flight colors? For me, it's easier to understand.

O2DXMIJ.png
@qwigoqwaga and @zyymurgy

8D Fantastic job! This is SUPER easy to use. However, mind if I contribute a version with more accurate Flight colors? For me, it's easier to understand.

O2DXMIJ.png
34ched_zps51005877.png circuitsig1.png 36ched_zpsf1d7807e.png
:) It might also be cool to have a version with the element runes instead of text.
:) It might also be cool to have a version with the element runes instead of text.
34ched_zps51005877.png circuitsig1.png 36ched_zpsf1d7807e.png
@qwigoqwaga
If you don't mind I'm going to link this into my helpful links thread.
@qwigoqwaga
If you don't mind I'm going to link this into my helpful links thread.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
@Salmastryon that'd be wonderful thanks :)

@cheddarness8 I'll update the main post with your fancy color coded one ^^
@Salmastryon that'd be wonderful thanks :)

@cheddarness8 I'll update the main post with your fancy color coded one ^^
1 2 3 4