Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [guide] Coliseum Element Odds
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51
@Saartje - That's because there are lots of neutral monsters in the Arena. Neutral monsters will drop element tokens and chests during holidays as well, at a lower chance than the actual element's monsters.
@Saartje - That's because there are lots of neutral monsters in the Arena. Neutral monsters will drop element tokens and chests during holidays as well, at a lower chance than the actual element's monsters.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Thank you, this is very useful.
Thank you, this is very useful.
jCVhFoZ.gif
@Georgieanna - New pack with the new monster introduced.

Boreal Woods

Snowfall Elk (Light), Venerable Shalebuck (Arcane), Maned Rasa (Earth)
@Georgieanna - New pack with the new monster introduced.

Boreal Woods

Snowfall Elk (Light), Venerable Shalebuck (Arcane), Maned Rasa (Earth)
@Sylvandyr
Thanks, I have been battling in the Woods a bit trying to figure out how many pulls they may have added. Sofar I've seen three new pulls
Snowfall Elk/Venerable Shalebuck/Maned Rasa
Venerable Shalebuck/Shalebuck
Shalebuck/Venerable Shalebuck/Shalebuck

If you find any more let me know, I was just updated the current listing with the addition of these three packs, but not yet sure if there might be more.
@Sylvandyr
Thanks, I have been battling in the Woods a bit trying to figure out how many pulls they may have added. Sofar I've seen three new pulls
Snowfall Elk/Venerable Shalebuck/Maned Rasa
Venerable Shalebuck/Shalebuck
Shalebuck/Venerable Shalebuck/Shalebuck

If you find any more let me know, I was just updated the current listing with the addition of these three packs, but not yet sure if there might be more.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna - Sure, I just started checking out the Boreal Woods for the new monsters today. Will keep an eye out for different pulls than the ones you have listed :)
@Georgieanna - Sure, I just started checking out the Boreal Woods for the new monsters today. Will keep an eye out for different pulls than the ones you have listed :)
WOW. This is some great stuff! I'll have to consult that weaknesses chart pretty often now. It's one of the better ones I've seen, that's for sure. Very easy to read.
WOW. This is some great stuff! I'll have to consult that weaknesses chart pretty often now. It's one of the better ones I've seen, that's for sure. Very easy to read.
Thank you!
Thank you!
177499lightofknowledge2.png
This is the most fabulous thing I've ever seen. Can't believe I've only stumbled upon it now xD
This is the most fabulous thing I've ever seen. Can't believe I've only stumbled upon it now xD
As the Riot of Rot is coming up, a bump!

Hmm looks like I'll be headed to the Forgotten Cave or perhaps the Scorched Forest.
As the Riot of Rot is coming up, a bump!

Hmm looks like I'll be headed to the Forgotten Cave or perhaps the Scorched Forest.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
@Georgieanna
Could you please explain the percents to me? Most of the areas have percents over 100 o.O
@Georgieanna
Could you please explain the percents to me? Most of the areas have percents over 100 o.O
alWiqh6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 50 51