Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Spreadsheet] Familiar Tracker
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[center][b][size=5]Familiars Master Spreadsheet[/size][/b][/center] [size=4]I was searching for a resource like this, but couldn't find anything all the way up to date or fully accurate. This spreadsheet is intended to act as both a resource, and a personal checklist! I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to collect all familiars who's dissatisfied with being unable to keep easy track of them-Ergo, this spreadsheet. Feel free to make a copy and keep track of your own![/size] [quote=Update!][columns][emoji=ping size=1][nextcol][color=transparent]xx[/color][nextcol][size=4]Thanks to @WickedPixie for all her hard work on this, as there is now a self-editing (I think I'm using that right haha) version of the spreadsheet that has lists off BBCode! note: I do not deal with the BBCode sheet! If there's an issue with the main sheet/names, ping me, but formatting with the BBCode sheet you should probably ping WickedPixie :) [/size][/quote] [center][size=5][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xon9KftIqY3SrECDMh9sr-pNTjC5tfeceZFElmC62qE/edit?usp=sharing]Spreadsheet[/url] • [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ty3JR5_3LABCa1iRI6EdaONJ-HHR-3MkaNiDr_y3wdU/edit?usp=sharing]BBCode Spreadsheet[/size][/center] [size=4]As well as this, I'd like to say there's a bounty on finding errors and technical issues with this spreadsheet. The bounty on finding missing familiars and errors is 10g, while if you find and can tell me how to fix any technical issues, it's 100g. Feel free to respond here (no need to ping, I'm subscribed) or DM me with anything. Thank you! I hope you all appreciate and can use this.[/size] [center][pinglist=14556][/center] [center]Subscribe to be notified when new familiars are added![/center]
Familiars Master Spreadsheet

I was searching for a resource like this, but couldn't find anything all the way up to date or fully accurate. This spreadsheet is intended to act as both a resource, and a personal checklist! I'm sure I'm not the only one trying to collect all familiars who's dissatisfied with being unable to keep easy track of them-Ergo, this spreadsheet. Feel free to make a copy and keep track of your own!

Update! wrote:
xx Thanks to @WickedPixie for all her hard work on this, as there is now a self-editing (I think I'm using that right haha) version of the spreadsheet that has lists off BBCode!

note: I do not deal with the BBCode sheet! If there's an issue with the main sheet/names, ping me, but formatting with the BBCode sheet you should probably ping WickedPixie :)

As well as this, I'd like to say there's a bounty on finding errors and technical issues with this spreadsheet. The bounty on finding missing familiars and errors is 10g, while if you find and can tell me how to fix any technical issues, it's 100g. Feel free to respond here (no need to ping, I'm subscribed) or DM me with anything. Thank you! I hope you all appreciate and can use this.

Subscribe to be notified when new familiars are added!
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@crowskullz do you have fiona's familiars listed in the sheet?
@crowskullz do you have fiona's familiars listed in the sheet?
GkfDmNh.png
@Pachirisu no, i forgot them (along with the warriors way fams) but they should be added soon! I’m sorry for the oversight, but there’s just so many haha
@Pachirisu no, i forgot them (along with the warriors way fams) but they should be added soon! I’m sorry for the oversight, but there’s just so many haha
Look at my favorite boy
@crowskullz it's np, i added them myself XD spelling may be off tho. (i also went and rearranged some stuff and removed extra columns and rows LOL)

i forgot warrior's way too! pff
@crowskullz it's np, i added them myself XD spelling may be off tho. (i also went and rearranged some stuff and removed extra columns and rows LOL)

i forgot warrior's way too! pff
GkfDmNh.png
Sheet has been updated with Warrior's Way familiars, as well as Fiona feat familiars (as well as a list containing the required familiars). Additionally, the baldwin familiars, fiona familiars, and swipp familiars have been consolidated into one "Trading Post" sheet!
Sheet has been updated with Warrior's Way familiars, as well as Fiona feat familiars (as well as a list containing the required familiars). Additionally, the baldwin familiars, fiona familiars, and swipp familiars have been consolidated into one "Trading Post" sheet!
Look at my favorite boy
@crowskullz
I really appreciate this and just went through my entire bestiary and entered all my familiars in
I did find some errors though

I found that Ashspine Widow was spelled as Ashpine Widow
Bluemoon Aviar had a space between blue and moon
Catty Cannon spelled as Catty Canon
Chalcedony Snipper spelled Chaceldony Snipper
Clouddancer as cloud dancer
Colubrid Column as Colubrid-Column
Crimson Emperor as Crimson Emporer
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse as Dark Sparrowmouse
Death's-Head Stag as Deaths-Head Stag
Dreameater as Dream eater
Frogspawn Flyer as Frogspawn Flier
Frosttrail Scout as Frosttail Scout
Furious Faun as Furious Fawn
Mischievous Magnifier as Mischevious Magnifier
Otherworldly Aura as Otherworldy Aura
Painted Centaur as Painted Centuar
Paradise Zalis as Paradise Zallis
Pronghorn Hunter as Proghorn Hunter
Sentry Squawker as Sentry Squaker

Couldn't find Glittering Jeweler, Living Sculpture, Reserved Jeweler, Sparkling Capricorn, Vibrant Jeweler

@crowskullz
I really appreciate this and just went through my entire bestiary and entered all my familiars in
I did find some errors though

I found that Ashspine Widow was spelled as Ashpine Widow
Bluemoon Aviar had a space between blue and moon
Catty Cannon spelled as Catty Canon
Chalcedony Snipper spelled Chaceldony Snipper
Clouddancer as cloud dancer
Colubrid Column as Colubrid-Column
Crimson Emperor as Crimson Emporer
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse as Dark Sparrowmouse
Death's-Head Stag as Deaths-Head Stag
Dreameater as Dream eater
Frogspawn Flyer as Frogspawn Flier
Frosttrail Scout as Frosttail Scout
Furious Faun as Furious Fawn
Mischievous Magnifier as Mischevious Magnifier
Otherworldly Aura as Otherworldy Aura
Painted Centaur as Painted Centuar
Paradise Zalis as Paradise Zallis
Pronghorn Hunter as Proghorn Hunter
Sentry Squawker as Sentry Squaker

Couldn't find Glittering Jeweler, Living Sculpture, Reserved Jeweler, Sparkling Capricorn, Vibrant Jeweler

@Bawiwi thank you! i’ll try to get those fixed as soon as possible
@Bawiwi thank you! i’ll try to get those fixed as soon as possible
Look at my favorite boy
Sheet has been updated with @/Bawiwi's edits, as well as adding the new familiar and the Joxar variants of the Gem Guardians!
Sheet has been updated with @/Bawiwi's edits, as well as adding the new familiar and the Joxar variants of the Gem Guardians!
Look at my favorite boy
Sheet has been updated with various edits, as well as to reflect the new Woodland Path familiars! Happy collecting :o)
Sheet has been updated with various edits, as well as to reflect the new Woodland Path familiars! Happy collecting :o)
Look at my favorite boy
@crowskullz Thank you for the very lovely sheet! My eyes are a bit crossed from work - are the archaeology familiars in here somewhere?
@crowskullz Thank you for the very lovely sheet! My eyes are a bit crossed from work - are the archaeology familiars in here somewhere?

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7