Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Best Places to Grind for Battlestones
I thought it would be nice to have a central location to know where one can know where to grind for those much needed battlestones**, especially as a newbie. Information gathered up from the game database comments! Thank you, everyone! [quote=A Note]I included Sap as it drops from the same neutral enemies that the other higher priced stones do, and can be very useful for some builds. Even though it’s very cheap at only 5000 treasure in the Treasure Marketplace, free is always more fun![/quote] [b][u]Key:[/u][/b] [b]High level[/b] = 21 and [i]above[/i] [b]Low level[/b] = 16 and [i]below[/i] [b]Mid level[/b] = 17-20 [b]Italicized [/b]= Best venue out of the ones listed ----- Best [i][u]low level[/u][/i] venues to grind for Eliminate*, Ambush, Berserker, Sap, Rally: [b]Scorched Forest (FOR RALLY & SAP ONLY), [i]Forgotten Cave[/i], Redrock Cove[/b] Best [u][i]high level[/i][/u] venues to grind for Eliminate*, Ambush, Berserker, Sap, Rally: [b][i]Ghostlight Ruins[/i], Crystal Pools, Harpy’s Roost[/b] [quote]*The drop rate for Eliminate, as calculated by Maki in their [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1344211#post_9010692]thread[/url], is a tiny [b]1%[/b]! So please don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t drop right away; just keep on trying! If anything, in the time it takes to try and grind one up, you can probably make enough treasure to buy one in the Auction house.[/quote] Best venues to grind for [u]Tinctures[/u]: [b][i]Redrock cove[/i], Arena[/b] Best mid level/average venue to grind up [u]all kinds of battlestones[/u]: [b][i]Arena[/i][/b] **Elemental battlestones can be dropped from enemies of that element in any venue, purchasing in the Treasure Marketplace, and/or by digging/scavenging in that element at any level, depending on the stone: [u]Elemental Might Fragments:[/u] Elemental enemies, digging [u]Elemental Acuity Fragments:[/u] Elemental enemies, scavenging [u]Neutral Fragments:[/u] Neutral enemies, Treasure Marketplace [u]Elemental Slashes:[/u] Elemental enemies, Treasure Marketplace, digging [u]Elemental Bolts:[/u] Elemental enemies, Treasure Marketplace, digging ----- [quote]Special thanks to: Maki, Caydebug, skittlekun, FollowerofMercy, Amorphous[/quote]
I thought it would be nice to have a central location to know where one can know where to grind for those much needed battlestones**, especially as a newbie. Information gathered up from the game database comments! Thank you, everyone!
A Note wrote:
I included Sap as it drops from the same neutral enemies that the other higher priced stones do, and can be very useful for some builds. Even though it’s very cheap at only 5000 treasure in the Treasure Marketplace, free is always more fun!

Key:
High level = 21 and above
Low level = 16 and below
Mid level = 17-20
Italicized = Best venue out of the ones listed

Best low level venues to grind for Eliminate*, Ambush, Berserker, Sap, Rally:
Scorched Forest (FOR RALLY & SAP ONLY), Forgotten Cave, Redrock Cove

Best high level venues to grind for Eliminate*, Ambush, Berserker, Sap, Rally:
Ghostlight Ruins, Crystal Pools, Harpy’s Roost

Quote:
*The drop rate for Eliminate, as calculated by Maki in their thread, is a tiny 1%! So please don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t drop right away; just keep on trying! If anything, in the time it takes to try and grind one up, you can probably make enough treasure to buy one in the Auction house.

Best venues to grind for Tinctures: Redrock cove, Arena

Best mid level/average venue to grind up all kinds of battlestones: Arena

**Elemental battlestones can be dropped from enemies of that element in any venue, purchasing in the Treasure Marketplace, and/or by digging/scavenging in that element at any level, depending on the stone:

Elemental Might Fragments: Elemental enemies, digging
Elemental Acuity Fragments: Elemental enemies, scavenging
Neutral Fragments: Neutral enemies, Treasure Marketplace
Elemental Slashes: Elemental enemies, Treasure Marketplace, digging
Elemental Bolts: Elemental enemies, Treasure Marketplace, digging
Quote:
Special thanks to: Maki, Caydebug, skittlekun, FollowerofMercy, Amorphous