Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | How to solve:Glimmer and Gloom Very Hard
Hello! I recently learned this from suspicious orange on youtube, and I think it is a great way to earn money! So I think I will help more people on their road to riches UwU
I will try to make this very simple for everyone.
So firstly we have to open up the game ofcourse and go to very hard. GLimmer and gloom is a gam which you try to make the whole board into one color: purple or yellow. We are trying to make the whole board into purple.
Now, something to keep in mind: Yellow blocks stand for 1 and purple blocks stand for 0, we will need this later on.
So we have various patterns on the board. All you have to do for now is clear to the bottom right corner of the yellow block. So it there is a yellow block, click to the block under and right of it. Clear until you reach the bottom, and there is nothing you can do to make the yellow disappear. There should only be yellow blocks in the bottom edges of the board.
Now is the more tricky parts, but relax it will be fine.
Here is the link to a google spreadsheet. A generous soul made this not me, you can find the person in suspicious orange's youtube description. Credits to whoever made it!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sugEgmULqhzzedpo62t92Gdab7gaVMnFmUJGY_1wqLE/edit#gid=0
After you go there, you will be very confused because there are a lot of numbers. Do not worry. Now go to the bottom lines of the board with the several yello blocks left. count from the first block of the most bottom row of the board all the way to the last block of the most bottom row. the purple blocks are 0 and yellow is 1. write it down on your note pad. example: 01001<-means that the last row has purple yellow purple purple yellow. Pattern like this. After that go to the diagonal row on the most write. make a space in between ur first line of numbers, then continue to write. Should only have 4 digits for your diagonal rows. Example: 0100 meaning you have purple yellow purple purple. It doesn't have to be exactly same as mine.
Now you should have some thing similar to this: 01001 0100 with 1 space in between. Now go to the spreadsheet and search for your code. After you find it, look, there could be R5, D6 for example. For mine it is just R2, so I will go back to the game, and go to row 2, not diagonal, row. Click everything in that row from left to right, this is same for all the rows. and after you clicked everything, just do what you did at the very beginning: clear blocks towards the bottone right, and everything should be solved! D1,D stands for diagonal, so diagonal as in from the bottom left toupper right C:
If you have any question please ask me and ping! I am free whenever because I realized english not my first language so this might be confusing. Hope you have fun maxing out!
Hello! I recently learned this from suspicious orange on youtube, and I think it is a great way to earn money! So I think I will help more people on their road to riches UwU
I will try to make this very simple for everyone.
So firstly we have to open up the game ofcourse and go to very hard. GLimmer and gloom is a gam which you try to make the whole board into one color: purple or yellow. We are trying to make the whole board into purple.
Now, something to keep in mind: Yellow blocks stand for 1 and purple blocks stand for 0, we will need this later on.
So we have various patterns on the board. All you have to do for now is clear to the bottom right corner of the yellow block. So it there is a yellow block, click to the block under and right of it. Clear until you reach the bottom, and there is nothing you can do to make the yellow disappear. There should only be yellow blocks in the bottom edges of the board.
Now is the more tricky parts, but relax it will be fine.
Here is the link to a google spreadsheet. A generous soul made this not me, you can find the person in suspicious orange's youtube description. Credits to whoever made it!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sugEgmULqhzzedpo62t92Gdab7gaVMnFmUJGY_1wqLE/edit#gid=0
After you go there, you will be very confused because there are a lot of numbers. Do not worry. Now go to the bottom lines of the board with the several yello blocks left. count from the first block of the most bottom row of the board all the way to the last block of the most bottom row. the purple blocks are 0 and yellow is 1. write it down on your note pad. example: 01001<-means that the last row has purple yellow purple purple yellow. Pattern like this. After that go to the diagonal row on the most write. make a space in between ur first line of numbers, then continue to write. Should only have 4 digits for your diagonal rows. Example: 0100 meaning you have purple yellow purple purple. It doesn't have to be exactly same as mine.
Now you should have some thing similar to this: 01001 0100 with 1 space in between. Now go to the spreadsheet and search for your code. After you find it, look, there could be R5, D6 for example. For mine it is just R2, so I will go back to the game, and go to row 2, not diagonal, row. Click everything in that row from left to right, this is same for all the rows. and after you clicked everything, just do what you did at the very beginning: clear blocks towards the bottone right, and everything should be solved! D1,D stands for diagonal, so diagonal as in from the bottom left toupper right C:
If you have any question please ask me and ping! I am free whenever because I realized english not my first language so this might be confusing. Hope you have fun maxing out!
bump
bump