Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Bond with your familiars in <2 minutes
1 2
So I'm taking a break from Flight Rising, but before I leave, I just want to share my wisdom on how to bond with your familiars in an extremely short amount of time. I have a lair of 75 dragons, and I'm able to bond with all of my familiars in only 45 seconds with this method.

This strategy is extremely easy, but it only works on computer. The first step is to click on the top-left dragon on the first page of your first lair tab. Position your mouse over the 'Bond' button, and then click. DO NOT MOVE YOUR MOUSE AT ALL!!! Instead, push the Right Arrow button on your keyboard. This will take you to the next dragon in your lair, and then you can click the Bond button again. This is the fastest way I know of to bond with all of your familiars, and I hope this helps :)
So I'm taking a break from Flight Rising, but before I leave, I just want to share my wisdom on how to bond with your familiars in an extremely short amount of time. I have a lair of 75 dragons, and I'm able to bond with all of my familiars in only 45 seconds with this method.

This strategy is extremely easy, but it only works on computer. The first step is to click on the top-left dragon on the first page of your first lair tab. Position your mouse over the 'Bond' button, and then click. DO NOT MOVE YOUR MOUSE AT ALL!!! Instead, push the Right Arrow button on your keyboard. This will take you to the next dragon in your lair, and then you can click the Bond button again. This is the fastest way I know of to bond with all of your familiars, and I hope this helps :)
@ZaHee Omg thank you!!! This is a game-changer for me, I gave up bonding with familiars ages ago because it takes so long (I do have 192 dragons lol). How did I not know that you don't have to close the popup window after bonding?? (I've only been here nearly 5 years haha).
(BTW on my laptop it works if I set the zoom to 80%).
@ZaHee Omg thank you!!! This is a game-changer for me, I gave up bonding with familiars ages ago because it takes so long (I do have 192 dragons lol). How did I not know that you don't have to close the popup window after bonding?? (I've only been here nearly 5 years haha).
(BTW on my laptop it works if I set the zoom to 80%).
B18_L.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.pngB18_R.png
This has changed EVERYTHING! Thank you! @zahee
This has changed EVERYTHING! Thank you! @zahee
Lichtdrache.gif
@sparkaflame No problem! I'm glad this helps :)

@Nemalu I was in the same boat as you before I figured this out; I gave up on bonding with familiars because it would take me a while to do so. But one day, I accidentally pushed the arrow button on my keyboard while viewing a dragon, and it took me to my next dragon! It suddenly came to me that I could probably do this after bonding with a familiar, so I tried this and it worked! I'm glad it helps you a lot too :D
@sparkaflame No problem! I'm glad this helps :)

@Nemalu I was in the same boat as you before I figured this out; I gave up on bonding with familiars because it would take me a while to do so. But one day, I accidentally pushed the arrow button on my keyboard while viewing a dragon, and it took me to my next dragon! It suddenly came to me that I could probably do this after bonding with a familiar, so I tried this and it worked! I'm glad it helps you a lot too :D
omg. This is a life saver. Thank you so much!
omg. This is a life saver. Thank you so much!
tumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo4_250.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo3_100.pngtumblr_nkeq8oy09d1u87imeo1_250.png
If you have more familiars than dragons, you can also speed up swapping familiars out.

1) Open two tabs with the same dragon.
2) On tab 1, enter the familiar swap screen, set the familiar filter for 'Bond Status' to 'Not Bonded Today', and select the first familiar on the list.
3) On tab 2, bond with the current familiar, and DO NOT click the 'OK' button.
4) On tab 1, select the first familiar on your filtered list.
5) On tab 2, you can now click the OK button - and when the page refreshes the newly equipped familiar is shown.
6) Repeat steps 3 - 5 until you have no more unbonded familiars (the list automatically updates each time a familiar is selected).

Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to cycle tabs; spacebar to trigger 'OK' button) can make this extra fast and reduce the number of clicks necessary. It is still time consuming, but far less than manually moving in and out of the familiar swap page.
If you have more familiars than dragons, you can also speed up swapping familiars out.

1) Open two tabs with the same dragon.
2) On tab 1, enter the familiar swap screen, set the familiar filter for 'Bond Status' to 'Not Bonded Today', and select the first familiar on the list.
3) On tab 2, bond with the current familiar, and DO NOT click the 'OK' button.
4) On tab 1, select the first familiar on your filtered list.
5) On tab 2, you can now click the OK button - and when the page refreshes the newly equipped familiar is shown.
6) Repeat steps 3 - 5 until you have no more unbonded familiars (the list automatically updates each time a familiar is selected).

Keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab to cycle tabs; spacebar to trigger 'OK' button) can make this extra fast and reduce the number of clicks necessary. It is still time consuming, but far less than manually moving in and out of the familiar swap page.
@gryphonlady

I do this! It's so tedious ;_;
@gryphonlady

I do this! It's so tedious ;_;
105143.png
@Shen
Yeah, having enough dragons to not have to swap is def faster. I, uh, have over 100 more familiars than dragons, tho, so yeah.
@Shen
Yeah, having enough dragons to not have to swap is def faster. I, uh, have over 100 more familiars than dragons, tho, so yeah.
that's what i do! it's the best way to bond :D
that's what i do! it's the best way to bond :D
XGjmQSM.png -fake achievements collection
-In-game wishlist
-pls buy my dragons
sebEy.gif SEJJy.gif gxMny.gif
I have been on this site for 5 years and WOW how have I never thought of doing this??? Thank you!!
I have been on this site for 5 years and WOW how have I never thought of doing this??? Thank you!!
Art Shop
Hatchery

celebi.giftumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gifshadow.gif
1 2