Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Germs' BBCode School! [complete!]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Test
Test
I made the light_rune_50x50.png choice! FR +3 She/Her duIXCev.gif
Thank you for hosting this event! It was both fun and helpful, and I learned a lot about BBCode and formatting on FR. I'll definitely bookmark this thread for future reference. Thanks again!
Thank you for hosting this event! It was both fun and helpful, and I learned a lot about BBCode and formatting on FR. I'll definitely bookmark this thread for future reference. Thanks again!
Na5WGHa.png
Thank you so much for hosting this!! I definitely learnt things I didn't know before all while having fun doing it!!
Thank you so much for hosting this!! I definitely learnt things I didn't know before all while having fun doing it!!
lightning.gif x
eGiN2Xv.png --
WuLeD0x.png
x
» Autumn
» they/he/she
» FR+8
Test
Test
Test 2
Test 2
Test 3
Test 3
Thank you for teaching me code!
Thank you for teaching me code!
aaaaa omg this was so informative thank you! I can make all my bios look nice now [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
aaaaa omg this was so informative thank you! I can make all my bios look nice now
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
Thank you for hosting this! I actually learned some things that I never knew before which I didn’t expect when I did the homework ^^
Thank you for doing such detailed posts on this! I’ll definitely be looking back for more tips later
Thank you for hosting this! I actually learned some things that I never knew before which I didn’t expect when I did the homework ^^
Thank you for doing such detailed posts on this! I’ll definitely be looking back for more tips later
bVzIUfv.png
This was a great guide, thank you both for putting it together! I played around with some coding I normally don't use, which was fun, and learned a few new things to boot. :)

(Also ouch, copy-paste errors hurt. Double thanks for redoing the final post!)
This was a great guide, thank you both for putting it together! I played around with some coding I normally don't use, which was fun, and learned a few new things to boot. :)

(Also ouch, copy-paste errors hurt. Double thanks for redoing the final post!)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19