Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Scientific Guide to Grinding Eggs
I've noticed there's no up-to-date guide to what drops where, so I've made a spreadsheet that I'll go over the highlights of in this guide.

DOES NOT CONTAIN NOCTURNE AND BOGSNEAK EGGS

Where's the best place to farm eggs?

The best place to farm eggs is the Boreal Wood as it has 25 monsters that drop eggs.

What about specific elements?

>Arcane, Crystal Pools with 4 monsters
>Earth, Forgotten cave with 3 monsters
>Fire, Volcanic Vents with 5 monsters
>Ice, Boreal Wood with 5 monsters
>Light, Arena with 4
>Lightning, Thunderhead Savanna with 4, as it's easier than Golem Workshop, also with 4
>Nature, Blooming Grove with 4
>Plague, Mire with 3
>Shadow, Ghostlight Ruins with 3
>Water, Redrock Cove with 5
>Wind, Harpy's Roost with 5

What eggs are most common?

Eggs, ranked from most common to rarest:

1. Arcane & Water, 36 monsters
2.Lightning, 35 monsters
3. Fire, Ice, Light, Plague, & Wind, 34 monsters
4. Earth & Nature, 33 monsters
5. Shadow, 32 monsters

I hope this helps everyone! If I made an error in my spreadsheet, feel free to correct me to help everyone!
I've noticed there's no up-to-date guide to what drops where, so I've made a spreadsheet that I'll go over the highlights of in this guide.

DOES NOT CONTAIN NOCTURNE AND BOGSNEAK EGGS

Where's the best place to farm eggs?

The best place to farm eggs is the Boreal Wood as it has 25 monsters that drop eggs.

What about specific elements?

>Arcane, Crystal Pools with 4 monsters
>Earth, Forgotten cave with 3 monsters
>Fire, Volcanic Vents with 5 monsters
>Ice, Boreal Wood with 5 monsters
>Light, Arena with 4
>Lightning, Thunderhead Savanna with 4, as it's easier than Golem Workshop, also with 4
>Nature, Blooming Grove with 4
>Plague, Mire with 3
>Shadow, Ghostlight Ruins with 3
>Water, Redrock Cove with 5
>Wind, Harpy's Roost with 5

What eggs are most common?

Eggs, ranked from most common to rarest:

1. Arcane & Water, 36 monsters
2.Lightning, 35 monsters
3. Fire, Ice, Light, Plague, & Wind, 34 monsters
4. Earth & Nature, 33 monsters
5. Shadow, 32 monsters

I hope this helps everyone! If I made an error in my spreadsheet, feel free to correct me to help everyone!
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
Check out my coli shop! >Elimination Coli Shop
@GeckoChan amazing guide thnx so much for these numbers one thing though. in this post u say boreal woods has 25 monsters that drop eggs but in the spreadsheet is says 24?
@GeckoChan amazing guide thnx so much for these numbers one thing though. in this post u say boreal woods has 25 monsters that drop eggs but in the spreadsheet is says 24?
Untitled_Artwork.png
@EclipseOnyx I must have made a mistake in the spreadsheet- I'll take a look and fix my numbers.
@EclipseOnyx I must have made a mistake in the spreadsheet- I'll take a look and fix my numbers.
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
@EclipseOnyx The error should now be fixed! Thank you for telling me.
@EclipseOnyx The error should now be fixed! Thank you for telling me.
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
@GeckoChan You spelt fields wrong for training fields. I before E or some grammar rule like that.
@GeckoChan You spelt fields wrong for training fields. I before E or some grammar rule like that.
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14 Thank you! I was typing fast and must have missed that- google sheets has no spell check! I'll fix that now.
@CrystalDragon14 Thank you! I was typing fast and must have missed that- google sheets has no spell check! I'll fix that now.
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!
@GeckoChan

You need all the packs to find the exact element odds, see this guide. For example, Sandswept Delta has 16% Light monsters, so it's a better venue than Arena (14%), Rainsong Jungle has 20% Nature monsters, so it's a better venue than Blooming Grove (16%).
@GeckoChan

You need all the packs to find the exact element odds, see this guide. For example, Sandswept Delta has 16% Light monsters, so it's a better venue than Arena (14%), Rainsong Jungle has 20% Nature monsters, so it's a better venue than Blooming Grove (16%).
@Maki Well, fishies. I guess my guide is kinda useless then.
@Maki Well, fishies. I guess my guide is kinda useless then.
commissions.jpg
snausage.jpg >He/they
>FR +2
Wishlist!