Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [VISUAL] Sort Your Hoard- Keep v Sell
1 2 3
[center][b]Update[/b] Added a quick explanation on why the items listed shouldn't be hoard-sold for new players on the first post. [/center] [quote=update] [b]Why shouldn't you hoard-sell the items listed?[/b] All of the items listed are used for either brewing something in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, trading for something at Swipp's Swap Stand, or used in order to unlock more slots for your hibernal den. These items can often be sold for a much better profit in the Auction House, or be used in the tasks mentioned above. That said, I would highly recommend checking the Auction House before you sell from certain categories in your hoard (familiars, apparel, specialty, battle items, and openables like chests in other) since many items from those categories can be sold at a profit even if they're not listed in this guide. A good example is an Eliminate. These can sell for hundreds of thousands of treasure or hundreds of gems, but are not listed in this guide due to not being needed for any specific task.[/quote]
Update

Added a quick explanation on why the items listed shouldn't be hoard-sold for new players on the first post.
update wrote:
Why shouldn't you hoard-sell the items listed?
All of the items listed are used for either brewing something in Baldwin's Bubbling Brew, trading for something at Swipp's Swap Stand, or used in order to unlock more slots for your hibernal den. These items can often be sold for a much better profit in the Auction House, or be used in the tasks mentioned above. That said, I would highly recommend checking the Auction House before you sell from certain categories in your hoard (familiars, apparel, specialty, battle items, and openables like chests in other) since many items from those categories can be sold at a profit even if they're not listed in this guide. A good example is an Eliminate. These can sell for hundreds of thousands of treasure or hundreds of gems, but are not listed in this guide due to not being needed for any specific task.
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
thank you for this! it's very helpful!
thank you for this! it's very helpful!
gjekWX6.png~~~~2631f66f681a2d684cf12a5e02080b925709d03a.gif~~~~SKQdL3C.png
@necroromancer
Thank you! I’m glad it’s helpful c:
@necroromancer
Thank you! I’m glad it’s helpful c:
+2 hours ahead of FR time
U58SZuw.png
@Cabe

First, I would like to thank you for this lovely contribution to the community, as it is extremely helpful.

Second, I noticed that Lawn Sin is not listed, even though it is used in a Baldwin Recipe.
I can't say if you're missing any others, I just happened to notice this one.
@Cabe

First, I would like to thank you for this lovely contribution to the community, as it is extremely helpful.

Second, I noticed that Lawn Sin is not listed, even though it is used in a Baldwin Recipe.
I can't say if you're missing any others, I just happened to notice this one.

fey/feyr/feyr/feyrs/feyrself pronouns
FR +3
Please Ping
tumblr_inline_ny7iucII7T1qmzhvw_540.png
Seconded on the very helpful comment from @Kallifrey. I too am highly visual, at least for things like identifying other visual items like in the Hoard. As a new player I am very grateful to the players who have put together solutions to some of what I am finding frustrating about the interface.

@Cabe confirmed missing on the Lawn Sin, Slinky Band, Auburn Woolly Pelt, Walrus Pelt, and several others from the "Posh <clothing>" set from Baldwin. I also saw missing the Carpenter Wax for Swipp and maybe a few others in Materials as compared to the google doc text version of the list.
Seconded on the very helpful comment from @Kallifrey. I too am highly visual, at least for things like identifying other visual items like in the Hoard. As a new player I am very grateful to the players who have put together solutions to some of what I am finding frustrating about the interface.

@Cabe confirmed missing on the Lawn Sin, Slinky Band, Auburn Woolly Pelt, Walrus Pelt, and several others from the "Posh <clothing>" set from Baldwin. I also saw missing the Carpenter Wax for Swipp and maybe a few others in Materials as compared to the google doc text version of the list.
JXVUomh.png--tKwaOn3.png
@Cabe
Thank you so much for this guide!
@Cabe
Thank you so much for this guide!
This is very important for hoarders of stuff (game size at least!)
This is very important for hoarders of stuff (game size at least!)
She/Her For wishlist of familiars go to undiscovered section of beastiary
Third Generation Gemini
Animal lover
Book lover
Bladewood Graduate
It is only with the heart one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.
From The Little Prince by Antione St. Exubery
So helpful!
So helpful!
they/them pronouns - nonbinary / Remember to stay hydrated! /Site time +3 hours

Back after a 6-7 month hiatus! Happy Pride Month! (6/10/2021)
sell nothing...
sell nothing...
q9aRJCj.png
@EternalRamen

Thank you very much very helpful!
@EternalRamen

Thank you very much very helpful!
tumblr_inline_nyx58vwBds1trfs23_540.png
1 2 3