Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Lair Tab Descriptions || Beginner Guide!
1 2 3 4 5 6
I was completely stumped while trying to figure out some edits for my lair tabs, but thanks to @sedge122 who recommended this to me, I can finally get to extend my lair's lore tabs!
I was completely stumped while trying to figure out some edits for my lair tabs, but thanks to @sedge122 who recommended this to me, I can finally get to extend my lair's lore tabs!
shadowshieldl.png StRQpZw.png shadowshieldr.png
@Sehti @Archaeoraptor Hello! It's been a while since I updated this thread since I went under a hiatus, but I'll add your suggestions to the guide soon, I appreciate the feedback :D (sorry for how random this is haha)
@Sehti @Archaeoraptor Hello! It's been a while since I updated this thread since I went under a hiatus, but I'll add your suggestions to the guide soon, I appreciate the feedback :D (sorry for how random this is haha)
Random pings welcome \o/ Glad you found the tip useful! And welcome back~
Random pings welcome \o/ Glad you found the tip useful! And welcome back~
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
Thanks for the guide! I hadn't paid too much attention to the look of my tab descriptions, but now they're looking a lot better. (I also added a bunch more writing to the description for a couple tabs, since I was revamping them anyway.)
Thanks for the guide! I hadn't paid too much attention to the look of my tab descriptions, but now they're looking a lot better. (I also added a bunch more writing to the description for a couple tabs, since I was revamping them anyway.)
mykhQjW.png __
______
-She/they |
-Call me Stell! |
-FR time +3 |
-Please ping! |
____
>>Wishlist!
>>Fodderlocke!
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center]
thank you for this guide! i have little to no knowledge of bbcoding & was able to follow this very well!
thank you for this guide! i have little to no knowledge of bbcoding & was able to follow this very well!
22387.png 5beab925eb53598d0a6c8968eba0841e88677546.jpg 164.png
This really helped! I was wondering how people had such cute lair descriptions while seemingly all of the coding wasn't working for me.
This really helped! I was wondering how people had such cute lair descriptions while seemingly all of the coding wasn't working for me.
poor thing... needs to update his forum signature and hasn't yet. oh well!
Thank you for this. I somehow had not realized you could use item icons! Ofcourse then I wanted to center them and ran into the issue of not being able to do so. About a thousand [nextcol] later, we're centered. Wahoo!
Thank you for this. I somehow had not realized you could use item icons! Ofcourse then I wanted to center them and ran into the issue of not being able to do so. About a thousand [nextcol] later, we're centered. Wahoo!
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
[center][emoji=cat 3 size=1]![/center]
!