Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masterpost of Guides, Tools & Etc.
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@Teba
Hello! I've set up a self-editing pinglist for the new MP flash sales here.
@Teba
Hello! I've set up a self-editing pinglist for the new MP flash sales here.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Ahoi @Teba :>

A while ago I started a study to find out how Pinkerton works and the odds.
It is similar to the Gathering Study by Kayako I would say.

I asks for (daily) user contribution on what they got and calculates odds in a spreadsheet based on that. I also set up theories and try to verify/bust them to get a better understand how likely it is to get a specific item from him.

tags would probably
[ spreadsheet ] [ survey ] [ community ]

It also contains a tiny guide on which items are Pinkerton (plus chest) exclusives and the spreadsheet has a simple Database with all his stuff.
Ahoi @Teba :>

A while ago I started a study to find out how Pinkerton works and the odds.
It is similar to the Gathering Study by Kayako I would say.

I asks for (daily) user contribution on what they got and calculates odds in a spreadsheet based on that. I also set up theories and try to verify/bust them to get a better understand how likely it is to get a specific item from him.

tags would probably
[ spreadsheet ] [ survey ] [ community ]

It also contains a tiny guide on which items are Pinkerton (plus chest) exclusives and the spreadsheet has a simple Database with all his stuff.
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
Hey there! I thought I'd give my thread a boost; it's a combination breeding tool, art tool, and general 'just for fun' thread, but it's about color theory and color schemes! Not sure where it'd go in this list, but I thought I'd offer it as a possibility :> https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2996262
Hey there! I thought I'd give my thread a boost; it's a combination breeding tool, art tool, and general 'just for fun' thread, but it's about color theory and color schemes! Not sure where it'd go in this list, but I thought I'd offer it as a possibility :> https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2996262
p9LLFVh.png Wishlist c55Bvd2.png a9TTUxz.gif
@Teba The breeding tool is down [emoji=cat 3 size=1] i hope its only temporary :O
@Teba
The breeding tool is down i hope its only temporary :O
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
@Mirelyn
Thank you for letting me know! I've updated the URL. The creator of that tool happened to have added a note a while back about the URL change, and I luckily noted it down.
@Mirelyn
Thank you for letting me know! I've updated the URL. The creator of that tool happened to have added a note a while back about the URL change, and I luckily noted it down.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Great!! Thank you :D
Great!! Thank you :D
ZSndtBi.png futYkXZ.png iiadg18.png
@Teba
Can I suggest adding Catradora's hard mode guide for glimmer and gloom? I just found it and it's the best method for g+g in my opinion, faster than the ones you have linked.
@Teba
Can I suggest adding Catradora's hard mode guide for glimmer and gloom? I just found it and it's the best method for g+g in my opinion, faster than the ones you have linked.
The_Aether_Orchard
@Teba the new thread for Triskele Nests is the banner in my sig if you like to keep things updated
@Teba the new thread for Triskele Nests is the banner in my sig if you like to keep things updated
boIu4p9.png
@Teba Hello! I've updated my Optimal exalting levels & times guide (and changed the name slightly). If possible, I'd like the guide name to be updated in your link, as well as the description.

While my guide does discuss profitable leveling strategy, I've since added more of a focus on the training times themselves, including the effects of XP boost events, etc. I also added comments about maximizing level output per time spent (in some cases, not profitable!!), though there's definitely also still a lot of content about maximizing profit per time spent. (I didn't take out comments about profitability, just added other stuff, if that makes sense?)

Sorry to take up your time and effort on this... I am very wordy and not sure how to summarize this change in direction. I don't want the description to eliminate the profit comments altogether, but I also want to highlight that the guide is about training times as well. Could I make a selfish request and ask for your help on rewriting the summary?

Quoting your old summary for reference:
Quote:
Optimal exalting levels by Sylvandyr
[ guide ] [ has visuals ] [ spreadsheet ] [ tracker ]
- Helps you find what level to exalt at to get the most income based on how active and quick you are at leveling, how much you've paid, and how many dragons you have. There's also general advice on getting fodder dragons, and a spreadsheet if you'd like to record your data.

Thanks so much for maintaining this thread!
@Teba Hello! I've updated my Optimal exalting levels & times guide (and changed the name slightly). If possible, I'd like the guide name to be updated in your link, as well as the description.

While my guide does discuss profitable leveling strategy, I've since added more of a focus on the training times themselves, including the effects of XP boost events, etc. I also added comments about maximizing level output per time spent (in some cases, not profitable!!), though there's definitely also still a lot of content about maximizing profit per time spent. (I didn't take out comments about profitability, just added other stuff, if that makes sense?)

Sorry to take up your time and effort on this... I am very wordy and not sure how to summarize this change in direction. I don't want the description to eliminate the profit comments altogether, but I also want to highlight that the guide is about training times as well. Could I make a selfish request and ask for your help on rewriting the summary?

Quoting your old summary for reference:
Quote:
Optimal exalting levels by Sylvandyr
[ guide ] [ has visuals ] [ spreadsheet ] [ tracker ]
- Helps you find what level to exalt at to get the most income based on how active and quick you are at leveling, how much you've paid, and how many dragons you have. There's also general advice on getting fodder dragons, and a spreadsheet if you'd like to record your data.

Thanks so much for maintaining this thread!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Hello there, I've recently updated my old familiars guide from 2013. I know it used to be around a lot but I haven't promoted it in years and years lol. Please feel free to add it here if you think it may be something newbies find useful.
Hello there, I've recently updated my old familiars guide from 2013. I know it used to be around a lot but I haven't promoted it in years and years lol. Please feel free to add it here if you think it may be something newbies find useful.
tumblr_inline_nk71b0gf1I1qg2i5p.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17