Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masterpost of Guides, Tools & Etc.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17
@Reddhed
Hiya! Sorry for the delay, I took a little breather from FR. The URL's have been swapped, and the note has been removed! Thanks for takin' over on managing those spreadsheets too!
@Reddhed
Hiya! Sorry for the delay, I took a little breather from FR. The URL's have been swapped, and the note has been removed! Thanks for takin' over on managing those spreadsheets too!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu

Thanks very much!
@Nesu

Thanks very much!
Winner_badge_100.png
Reddhed
XXY Dragons and Hatchlings for Sale
Bestiary Swipp/Baldwin HibDen Tracking Spreadsheets
Breeding Projects Logbook Thread
is5IYGR.png 2k6Pwaq.gif
@Nesu
I made a new guide on how to politely ask to buy dragons here if you find it useful enough to add somewhere!
@Nesu
I made a new guide on how to politely ask to buy dragons here if you find it useful enough to add somewhere!
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Nesu
So, recently I have started a thread to collect the different lores of the subspecies, over here. I am not sure if it good enough to be put on list yet but I thought I might as well ask.
@Nesu
So, recently I have started a thread to collect the different lores of the subspecies, over here. I am not sure if it good enough to be put on list yet but I thought I might as well ask.
@nesu

I've just completed my budget friendly guide to Baldwins [here]

It aims to help new players and/or those who are low on time and resources to level up at Baldwin's, as well as understand its mechanics and transmutation percentages.

It also works well with the other guide you have linked for Baldwin's EXP efficiency (this one)
@nesu

I've just completed my budget friendly guide to Baldwins [here]

It aims to help new players and/or those who are low on time and resources to level up at Baldwin's, as well as understand its mechanics and transmutation percentages.

It also works well with the other guide you have linked for Baldwin's EXP efficiency (this one)
Would you be willing to add my tutorial of making a skin on mobile onto this?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2858655

This is just for people who don’t know how to transfer the zip file into something you can use on mobile, so this is for anyone not on a computer who want to make a skin!
@nesu
Would you be willing to add my tutorial of making a skin on mobile onto this?
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2858655

This is just for people who don’t know how to transfer the zip file into something you can use on mobile, so this is for anyone not on a computer who want to make a skin!
@nesu
4-BAC3-D27-0-AE3-44-F9-B559-20-C06-F782574.gif
@Nesu

Awesome! I was just starting to build a library like this and saw this posted in the pinned threads. Mine was geared towards starter threads, and to that point, the main part was to have a list of all the in-flight starter threads, because I keep running into new players from NOT Light! XD

Would you be willing to list the in-Flight starter threads? Or should I keep that part of my thread going?

Thanks again for this! It's a great bit of work!
@Nesu

Awesome! I was just starting to build a library like this and saw this posted in the pinned threads. Mine was geared towards starter threads, and to that point, the main part was to have a list of all the in-flight starter threads, because I keep running into new players from NOT Light! XD

Would you be willing to list the in-Flight starter threads? Or should I keep that part of my thread going?

Thanks again for this! It's a great bit of work!
@Nesu I have a spreadsheet tool for organizing breeding pairs here if you would like to add it! Have a good day~
@Nesu I have a spreadsheet tool for organizing breeding pairs here if you would like to add it! Have a good day~
I don't know who needs to hear this today, but you are loved. You are valued. You are cherished.

If you ever need to talk, whoever you are, send me a message. I'm here for you.
CHEAP Leveling and grinding services
PLEASE TAKE MY DRAGONS
(he/xe | FR +2 | about me )
Don’t mind me just pinging myself to come back to this!

@GloryFlarea
Don’t mind me just pinging myself to come back to this!

@GloryFlarea
She/her Asexual Sagitarius Artist, Roleplayer, Writer PST timezone Unscheduled T.E.A. Parties
762.png1148.png1089.png1148.png762.png
this is so useful tysm!!
this is so useful tysm!!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 16 17