Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [WIP] Masterpost of Guides, Tools & Etc.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17
@BruseRuby
It just means you'll give your dragon a friend! This Encyclopedia article sums it up.
Click the heart button next to the familiar to earn some treasure, and you'll eventually earn chests from the familiar when they've reached certain levels. This guide covers a lot of info on Familiars in the mean time!

If you're curious about anything else about FR, you're always welcome to ask questions in the Help Center Forum.

Edit: typos, man.
@BruseRuby
It just means you'll give your dragon a friend! This Encyclopedia article sums it up.
Click the heart button next to the familiar to earn some treasure, and you'll eventually earn chests from the familiar when they've reached certain levels. This guide covers a lot of info on Familiars in the mean time!

If you're curious about anything else about FR, you're always welcome to ask questions in the Help Center Forum.

Edit: typos, man.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Thank you
Thank you
@Nesu Hi! Do you mind adding my guide to the list?

Link:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2681551/1
@Nesu Hi! Do you mind adding my guide to the list?

Link:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2681551/1
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
It's been added, has a summary, and has tags! Thanks for making such a helpful guide and keepin' it up-to-date! Lemme know if you'd like something changed too!
@Starwindrider
It's been added, has a summary, and has tags! Thanks for making such a helpful guide and keepin' it up-to-date! Lemme know if you'd like something changed too!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
I made a simple but clear guide to the 55 Familiars involved in Fiona Feats

the F.F.F.F.F.Guide
I made a simple but clear guide to the 55 Familiars involved in Fiona Feats

the F.F.F.F.F.Guide
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Ahoj @Nesu !

I took over the Super Hoard Organizer listed in this post of yours:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2815153#post_42105421 under Hoard Resources

The new thread link for the tool is
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2833993
All texts were updated and so on. The functionality is the same tho.

And btw. your description says something about dragon sales or sales tracking in general. The tool doesn't work with those, only item recording and trades like Swipp and Baldwin :)
Ahoj @Nesu !

I took over the Super Hoard Organizer listed in this post of yours:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2815153#post_42105421 under Hoard Resources

The new thread link for the tool is
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2833993
All texts were updated and so on. The functionality is the same tho.

And btw. your description says something about dragon sales or sales tracking in general. The tool doesn't work with those, only item recording and trades like Swipp and Baldwin :)
Noctua_Link_Item.png BS31-1.pngBS32-1.pngBS33-1.png
BS31-2.pngBS32-2.pngBS33-2.png
BS31-3.pngBS32-3.pngBS33-3.png
BS31-4.pngBS32-4.pngBS33-4.png
MMIcon.png
@Kapow
The Fiona's Familiars guide you made is lookin' great, thank you for making it! It's been added, and has a summary and tags! Please let me know you'd like something changed.

@Pinguin
Hi Pinguin! Thanks for the update! The url and user link has been swapped out for Super Hoard Organizer 2.0.
I checked the description again, and I'm pretty sure I included that because of the Sale/Wishlist gen Tab? It looks incredibly useful, and I know I've seen many users create wishlists. But maybe it looks off because I omitted a word? I could change the sentence to this:

"You might not use all the tabs in the spreadsheet, but it's great for calculating core data (and compiling wishlists/item sales lists) once you've plugged everything in."

I'm unsure on dragon sales right now, as my copy of SHO isn't loading up properly on mobile, so I've swapped it to item sales instead. If something's still off or if you'd like the description changed again, please let me know!
@Kapow
The Fiona's Familiars guide you made is lookin' great, thank you for making it! It's been added, and has a summary and tags! Please let me know you'd like something changed.

@Pinguin
Hi Pinguin! Thanks for the update! The url and user link has been swapped out for Super Hoard Organizer 2.0.
I checked the description again, and I'm pretty sure I included that because of the Sale/Wishlist gen Tab? It looks incredibly useful, and I know I've seen many users create wishlists. But maybe it looks off because I omitted a word? I could change the sentence to this:

"You might not use all the tabs in the spreadsheet, but it's great for calculating core data (and compiling wishlists/item sales lists) once you've plugged everything in."

I'm unsure on dragon sales right now, as my copy of SHO isn't loading up properly on mobile, so I've swapped it to item sales instead. If something's still off or if you'd like the description changed again, please let me know!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Nesu Would any of my sheets (under the "Guides" section on my profile) fit this?
@Nesu Would any of my sheets (under the "Guides" section on my profile) fit this?
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter
Hiya! Thanks for dropping by! It took me a bit to get back to you 'cause I got swamped on stuff, sorry about that! This is what I noticed so far:

"Pricing Baldwin Items!" - Seems helpful for people that like to invest in genes. I got a bit confused at the floating graphs on the last tab though.

All Creative Corner Free Bio Resources - I can definitely add this!

Permababy Registry+GECS 2.0 - looks good, though I guess it chalks up to you if you'd like to brush up on GECS 2.0 on genes+helpers!

Webdings Guide - I can add this, but initially when I was checking this on mobile the text wasn't converted. I can make a note that these may not work on mobile!

Skin tooltip guide - unsure on since the Skin ID is in the tooltip (but that guide was back in 2018, I forgot if the skin ID was there then)

some dA pixels for bios - This is a really quick check, but the creators gave permission for these to be used, right? I don't recall seeing if that was stated.

Quick Reference - This looks great! It'd be even better if you polish it up a bit.

Registry List - Seems neat for sorting out subspecies! I think the main thing is that sometimes subspecies occasionally can be from hatcheries too.

Crowdsourced Guides - I can add this! It looks handy for those that like filling in info.

Gene Census - I can add this too! I can see this as potentially being insightful for hatchery owners and those that are curious on how popular/common genes are.

If you want to know my suggestions on polishing up any of 'em, I can tell you!
@VolatileMatter
Hiya! Thanks for dropping by! It took me a bit to get back to you 'cause I got swamped on stuff, sorry about that! This is what I noticed so far:

"Pricing Baldwin Items!" - Seems helpful for people that like to invest in genes. I got a bit confused at the floating graphs on the last tab though.

All Creative Corner Free Bio Resources - I can definitely add this!

Permababy Registry+GECS 2.0 - looks good, though I guess it chalks up to you if you'd like to brush up on GECS 2.0 on genes+helpers!

Webdings Guide - I can add this, but initially when I was checking this on mobile the text wasn't converted. I can make a note that these may not work on mobile!

Skin tooltip guide - unsure on since the Skin ID is in the tooltip (but that guide was back in 2018, I forgot if the skin ID was there then)

some dA pixels for bios - This is a really quick check, but the creators gave permission for these to be used, right? I don't recall seeing if that was stated.

Quick Reference - This looks great! It'd be even better if you polish it up a bit.

Registry List - Seems neat for sorting out subspecies! I think the main thing is that sometimes subspecies occasionally can be from hatcheries too.

Crowdsourced Guides - I can add this! It looks handy for those that like filling in info.

Gene Census - I can add this too! I can see this as potentially being insightful for hatchery owners and those that are curious on how popular/common genes are.

If you want to know my suggestions on polishing up any of 'em, I can tell you!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
This is very useful infotmation, thank you.
This is very useful infotmation, thank you.
plague_small.pngearth_small.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 16 17