Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Quick Dragon IMG BBCode Generator
[center][size=6][b]Quick Dragon IMG BBCode Generator[/b][/size] A handy sheet to get all the dragon image codes that you need, with links if you wish! [b]Just enter your dragon's ID[/b] and everything is generated automatically! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Q9rAT2J5o1qLKLyKUw4jOTZGkLwU7xH3DcOH-GSMmIo/edit?usp=sharing][size=5][b]Click Here or on the Image for the Spreadsheet![/size][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fMTE8lx.png[/img] [size=5][b]Click Here or on the Image for the Spreadsheet![/size][/b][/url] Credits: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2726672]SnowMewDraws[/url] - For the original spreadsheet, formula, and overall idea! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2361707]Hexephre[/url] - For their spreadsheet FR-based color scheme! Any other pictures I forgot? Have any questions? Let me know in the thread or by PM!
Quick Dragon IMG BBCode Generator

A handy sheet to get all the dragon image codes that you need, with links if you wish!
Just enter your dragon's ID and everything is generated automatically!

Click Here or on the Image for the Spreadsheet!

fMTE8lx.png

Click Here or on the Image for the Spreadsheet!

Credits:
SnowMewDraws - For the original spreadsheet, formula, and overall idea!
Hexephre - For their spreadsheet FR-based color scheme!

Any other pictures I forgot? Have any questions? Let me know in the thread or by PM!
3u37mIB.png
Other things I've made:

Updated Breeding Rarity Chart Hub
All gene rarities and breeding percentages for all dragons in one place!
Other things I've made:

Updated Breeding Rarity Chart Hub
All gene rarities and breeding percentages for all dragons in one place!
3u37mIB.png
Shoutout again to @SnowMewDraws for the original idea and @Hexephre for the colors! ^^

Anyone is welcome to post, from suggestions to comments and questions! Thank you for stopping by!
Shoutout again to @SnowMewDraws for the original idea and @Hexephre for the colors! ^^

Anyone is welcome to post, from suggestions to comments and questions! Thank you for stopping by!
3u37mIB.png
Ahh oh my gosh, this is perfect!! Thank you so much, I'll definitely be using this in the future for lore and coding :o
Ahh oh my gosh, this is perfect!! Thank you so much, I'll definitely be using this in the future for lore and coding :o
•*~* g1s for sale *~*•
Red Maple Leaf Copper Ore Red Maple Leaf
Np!! I hope people find awesome uses for it!
Np!! I hope people find awesome uses for it!
Just a update to the title to include the word [TOOL], I see other threads use it and I think it's helpful lol.
Just a update to the title to include the word [TOOL], I see other threads use it and I think it's helpful lol.
3u37mIB.png
/gives a nudge for anyone who'd like to see/
/gives a nudge for anyone who'd like to see/
3u37mIB.png
@shoujo
Thanks for the resource! I've also added this to the Masterpost thread too!
@shoujo
Thanks for the resource! I've also added this to the Masterpost thread too!
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
This just solved my problems with creating bios for my dragons. Thanks!
This just solved my problems with creating bios for my dragons. Thanks!
plagueshieldl.png __ She/They | Irawo means Star

100 Hatchlings Challenge!
PWYW Unique Gaolers
I'll buy your Gaoler, too!
__ 8M6oN2E.png
fdUVIfW.png
OuP0IWM.png
pixil-frame-08.png
2o0TleX.png
7roFh1r.png
FE9pJK1.png
wDSzx9S.png
5hF3FGk.png
hZipXGO.png
rI18gRz.png
DoQJ9XF.png
6SzXygx.png
LCqISMP.png
YMPbu9R.png
This definitely is going to help me with my dragon directory I've been putting off since it's SO time consuming getting the BBcode and replacing the FullBody image with the lair preview FullBody.

Basically bumping this in the chaotic year of 2024 to save another poor soul like me from the time consuming act of copy/replace/paste.
This definitely is going to help me with my dragon directory I've been putting off since it's SO time consuming getting the BBcode and replacing the FullBody image with the lair preview FullBody.

Basically bumping this in the chaotic year of 2024 to save another poor soul like me from the time consuming act of copy/replace/paste.
Untitled71-20240407025754.png