Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
@Solstices - you got it!! [emoji=heart size=1]
@Solstices - you got it!!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices[/size] Ummm - so here we are again!! Just added in the new Flight Fest Fam for Rockbreakers Ceremony - I think he's adorable (although the preview doesn't do him justice)! [item=Shattered Plain Gem Guardian] Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices

Ummm - so here we are again!! Just added in the new Flight Fest Fam for Rockbreakers Ceremony - I think he's adorable (although the preview doesn't do him justice)!

Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
Shattered Plain Gem Guardian
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices[/size] Ok!! We have a Winter Sphinx and a bunch of new Night of the Nocturne Familiars, making 17 new Familiars all up!! [item=WInter Sphinx] [item=Vigilant Spear] [item=Apparition Lance] [item=Banshee Brooch] [item=Cryptic Cameo] [item=Dancing Chalice] [item=Vigorous Goblet] [item=Swinging Chandelier] [item=Pitfall Fixture] [item=Spritely Portrait] [item=Furious Fawn] [item=Seething Stove] [item=Bouncy Broiler] [item=Battered Vase] [item=Glazed Sentry] [item=Origami Steward] [item=Folded Friend] I have left it sorted with the highest ID at the top, so sort yours the same, add 17 lines above it and do the copy pastey thing. Please let me know if you notice any mistakes so that I can correct them!! Also, with the new Game Database I'm wondering if I should link each familiar to their entry there instead of to the Wiki page... let me know which you'd prefer, if you have a preference [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]
@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices

Ok!! We have a Winter Sphinx and a bunch of new Night of the Nocturne Familiars, making 17 new Familiars all up!!

Winter Sphinx Vigilant Spear Apparition Lance Banshee Brooch Cryptic Cameo Dancing Chalice Vigorous Goblet Swinging Chandelier Pitfall Fixture Spritely Portrait Seething Stove Bouncy Broiler Battered Vase Glazed Sentry Origami Steward Folded Friend

I have left it sorted with the highest ID at the top, so sort yours the same, add 17 lines above it and do the copy pastey thing.

Please let me know if you notice any mistakes so that I can correct them!!

Also, with the new Game Database I'm wondering if I should link each familiar to their entry there instead of to the Wiki page... let me know which you'd prefer, if you have a preference

For those that haven't noticed the Site Announcement, the Downy Fox Rat and Fawn Fox Rat are being cycled back in again!!!!

They'll be available for 250g in the Gem Marketplace until January 23 at 22:00.

I'm going to leave them classified as Retired in the database, as it's unknown if they'll ever appear again. I highly recommend snagging them while you can!

Full announcement here - scroll to the end of the post to see the Cycled Items section.

For those that haven't noticed the Site Announcement, the Downy Fox Rat and Fawn Fox Rat are being cycled back in again!!!!

They'll be available for 250g in the Gem Marketplace until January 23 at 22:00.

I'm going to leave them classified as Retired in the database, as it's unknown if they'll ever appear again. I highly recommend snagging them while you can!

Full announcement here - scroll to the end of the post to see the Cycled Items section.
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices[/size] Two new Familiars, low level Baldwin ones!! I've added the Harlequin Feathercroak [item=Harlequin Feathercroak] and the Sable Feathercroak [item=Sable Feathercroak] to the spreadsheet. You may decide to wait a week before transferring them to yours, cos there'll undoubtedly be a new Guardian on Sunday that'll need adding too!

Two new Familiars, low level Baldwin ones!!

I've added the

Harlequin Feathercroak
Harlequin Feathercroak
and the Sable Feathercroak
Sable Feathercroak

to the spreadsheet. You may decide to wait a week before transferring them to yours, cos there'll undoubtedly be a new Guardian on Sunday that'll need adding too!
@Goldia hello!

Can I be removed from pings? Thank you c:
@Goldia hello!

Can I be removed from pings? Thank you c:
Untitled_Artwork.png
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices[/size] I am so sorry, completely distracted and simply didn't get to updating the spreadsheet. After commenting that you might want to wait and everything!! Anyway, the very cute Frigid Gem Guardian has now been added to the spreadsheet. [item=Frigid Gem Guardian]
@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices

I am so sorry, completely distracted and simply didn't get to updating the spreadsheet. After commenting that you might want to wait and everything!!

Anyway, the very cute Frigid Gem Guardian has now been added to the spreadsheet.
Frigid Gem Guardian
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices[/size] Ooh - another Coli Venue Update! 12 new Familiars for the Golem Workshop: [item=Geartoggle Smith][item=War Smith][item=Copperplate Longmech][item=Longmech] Geartoggle Smith, War Smith, Copperplate Longmech, Longmech [item=Tribeam Lurker][item=Tribeam Hunter][item=Jelly Drone][item=Workshop Monitor] Tribeam Lurker, Tribeam Hunter, Jelly Drone, Workshop Monitor [item=Gearspring Pocketmouse][item=Wind-Up Pocketmouse][item=Robotic Tender][item=Mechanical Destroyer] Gearspring Pocketmouse, Wind-Up Pocketmouse, Robotic Tender, Mechanical Destroyer
@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices

Ooh - another Coli Venue Update! 12 new Familiars for the Golem Workshop:

Geartoggle Smith War Smith Copperplate Longmech Longmech
Geartoggle Smith, War Smith, Copperplate Longmech, Longmech

Tribeam Lurker Tribeam Hunter Jelly Drone Workshop Monitor
Tribeam Lurker, Tribeam Hunter, Jelly Drone, Workshop Monitor

Gearspring Pocketmouse Wind-Up Pocketmouse Robotic Tender Mechanical Destroyer

Gearspring Pocketmouse, Wind-Up Pocketmouse, Robotic Tender, Mechanical Destroyer
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices @Eriisx[/size] OMG - why hello there Fiona, my Fellow Fan of Familiars Friend!! Besides the ability to get rewards for bonding with certain familiars, and also with familiars you don't even have yet (including that pesky Boolean!!), there are 24 new familiars to collect! Check out [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/2822616#post_2822616]this post[/url] for details. Lucky I have a way of easily pasting the icons into a forum post hey?! [item=Longneck Vigilante] [item=Roughshod Sniper] [item=Centaur Bodyguard] [item=Waveswell Seer] [item=Deepwater Traveller] [item=Turbocharged Creeper] [item=Curious Mith] [item=Hydraulic Armored Protector] [item=Rogue Excavator] [item=Boran Alpha] [item=Tawny Aardvark] [item=Ornamental Eyewing] [item=Critical Mass Volten] [item=Mesacliff Royal] [item=Cracked Crystal] [item=Warped Gryphon] [item=Crested Waveskimmer] [item=Thornhide Floron] [item=Marshfowl] [item=Spiral Capricat] [item=Feathered Beetle] [item=Swallowtail Jumper] [item=Fanfin Noggle] [item=Satin Rambra] So. This introduces a new 'Found' category to the table, which will affect your statistics table. If you are ok with playing with formatting and inserting cells and so on, you can tweak it yourselves, but otherwise, you may want to just copy over the entire page from the Master copy again. Also, I've added a new Tab, called Fiona. This lists all the familiars you need to bond with in order to acquire the new Fiona special Familiars, along with some information to help track where you're at with those. This is where the Assigned Dragon column comes into play - it's a way to check which ones are already on a dragon and which ones you need to add - the info will copy over if you add it to the Familiars tab. As usual, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices @Eriisx

OMG - why hello there Fiona, my Fellow Fan of Familiars Friend!!

Besides the ability to get rewards for bonding with certain familiars, and also with familiars you don't even have yet (including that pesky Boolean!!), there are 24 new familiars to collect! Check out this post for details.

Lucky I have a way of easily pasting the icons into a forum post hey?!

Longneck Vigilante Roughshod Sniper Centaur Bodyguard Waveswell Seer Deepwater Traveller Turbocharged Creeper Curious Mith Hydraulic Armored Protector Rogue Excavator Boran Alpha Tawny Aardvark Ornamental Eyewing Critical Mass Volten Cracked Crystal Warped Gryphon Crested Waveskimmer Thornhide Floron Marshfowl Spiral Capricat Feathered Beetle Swallowtail Jumper Fanfin Noggle Satin Rambra

So. This introduces a new 'Found' category to the table, which will affect your statistics table. If you are ok with playing with formatting and inserting cells and so on, you can tweak it yourselves, but otherwise, you may want to just copy over the entire page from the Master copy again.

Also, I've added a new Tab, called Fiona. This lists all the familiars you need to bond with in order to acquire the new Fiona special Familiars, along with some information to help track where you're at with those. This is where the Assigned Dragon column comes into play - it's a way to check which ones are already on a dragon and which ones you need to add - the info will copy over if you add it to the Familiars tab.

As usual, let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices @BekaCooper @Eriisx[/size] Another Fest, another cute familiar! [item=Driftwood Gem Guardian] Driftwood Gem Guardian
@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona @Solstices @BekaCooper @Eriisx

Another Fest, another cute familiar!

Driftwood Gem Guardian
Driftwood Gem Guardian
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23