Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Yet Another Familiar Tracker Tool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
Edit to the above - I've also tweaked some of the Found and Detail columns in preparation for creating a more detailed stats page. You may want to cross check/copy those in too.
Edit to the above - I've also tweaked some of the Found and Detail columns in preparation for creating a more detailed stats page. You may want to cross check/copy those in too.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
[size=1]@Teewie,@Reythaak,@Amburgerl,@Nana64,@theVer,@Quinnelia,@Spinoride[/size] More updates! Sorry about the delay in posting this, RL got busy [list][*]I've added the 2 new familiars. [*]I've added the Brew requirements for the new Familiars into the Swap-Brew Requirements tab [*]I found 2 errors in ID numbers - the Marbled Serpenta (actually 16262) and the Tengu Caller (actually 16474) [*]I've added a Statistics tab!! [*]I noticed when going through the new Bestiary that FR have differentiated between Familiars you've got but never bonded with, and Familiars whose bonding level is Wary - so I've added Unbonded as an option in the drop down - this will be your new default when you acquire new Familiars! [*]Data in the Found and Details columns has been amended to make the Stats page work better. [/list] I would suggest incorporating the changes in the following order: [list][*]Sort by ID order. Insert two lines at the bottom, copy and paste the new familiars in from the Master sheet. [*]Resort by Name order [*][b]EDIT[/b]Find the Marbled Serpenta and Tengu Caller and correct their ID numbers [*]Copy and paste the Found and Details columns from the Master sheet into your copy. [*]Go to the Swap-Brew Requirements tab, insert a row in the appropriate places for the new Familiars and copy the data in from the Master sheet. [*]Go to the Master sheet, right click on the Statistics tab name and choose Copy to Another Spreadsheet, then choose yours. It should automatically read the data from your Familiars page. Please let me know if it doesn't, so I can provide more detailed instructions on how to make it work
@Teewie,@Reythaak,@Amburgerl,@Nana64,@theVer,@Quinnelia,@Spinoride

More updates! Sorry about the delay in posting this, RL got busy
  • I've added the 2 new familiars.
  • I've added the Brew requirements for the new Familiars into the Swap-Brew Requirements tab
  • I found 2 errors in ID numbers - the Marbled Serpenta (actually 16262) and the Tengu Caller (actually 16474)
  • I've added a Statistics tab!!
  • I noticed when going through the new Bestiary that FR have differentiated between Familiars you've got but never bonded with, and Familiars whose bonding level is Wary - so I've added Unbonded as an option in the drop down - this will be your new default when you acquire new Familiars!
  • Data in the Found and Details columns has been amended to make the Stats page work better.

I would suggest incorporating the changes in the following order:
  • Sort by ID order. Insert two lines at the bottom, copy and paste the new familiars in from the Master sheet.
  • Resort by Name order
  • EDITFind the Marbled Serpenta and Tengu Caller and correct their ID numbers
  • Copy and paste the Found and Details columns from the Master sheet into your copy.
  • Go to the Swap-Brew Requirements tab, insert a row in the appropriate places for the new Familiars and copy the data in from the Master sheet.
  • Go to the Master sheet, right click on the Statistics tab name and choose Copy to Another Spreadsheet, then choose yours.

It should automatically read the data from your Familiars page. Please let me know if it doesn't, so I can provide more detailed instructions on how to make it work
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push. D9tBovl.png w8o0xW1.png
Dude your work is so deeply appreciated
Dude your work is so deeply appreciated
@theVer - Thanks!! Your appreciation is appreciated!! [emoji=tundra love size=2][emoji=spiral tongue size=2]
@theVer - Thanks!! Your appreciation is appreciated!!
[size=2]@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia,@Spinoride[/size] Hi my lovely people! I've added Plague's Contagion Gem Guardian from this year's Riot of Rot. Please note that when adding familiars, you'll find it easiest if you Right click, Insert row[b]above[/b], then copy in the data from the Master sheet. If you just add it to the next row below the data, the statistics page won't pick it up and then you'd have to amend the range that each of those tables refer to. You can always do a sort again after you've added the familiar. Unless of course you sort alphabetically and insert the line in the right place that way.[emoji=guardian laughing size=2]
@Teewie, @Reythaak, @Amburgerl, @Nana64, @theVer, @Quinnelia,@Spinoride

Hi my lovely people!

I've added Plague's Contagion Gem Guardian from this year's Riot of Rot.

Please note that when adding familiars, you'll find it easiest if you Right click, Insert rowabove, then copy in the data from the Master sheet. If you just add it to the next row below the data, the statistics page won't pick it up and then you'd have to amend the range that each of those tables refer to. You can always do a sort again after you've added the familiar. Unless of course you sort alphabetically and insert the line in the right place that way.
[size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona[/size] Hi all - Just a simple addition of the two new familiars this time! We've got: [item=Maren Sorceress] Maren Sorceress and the [item=Redfin Wavespinner] Redfin Wavespinner Both of these lovely ladies are found in the Redrock Cove. Don't forget to review the Introduction tab to review the simplest way to add these into your spreadsheets!
@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona

Hi all - Just a simple addition of the two new familiars this time! We've got:
Maren Sorceress
Maren Sorceress

and the

Redfin Wavespinner
Redfin Wavespinner

Both of these lovely ladies are found in the Redrock Cove.

Don't forget to review the Introduction tab to review the simplest way to add these into your spreadsheets!
@Goldia
Thanks for this useful tool! Just one thing I noticed: you’ve got the Black-wing Hummingbird listed as a Mire familiar when it’s actually a Swipp trade.
@Goldia
Thanks for this useful tool! Just one thing I noticed: you’ve got the Black-wing Hummingbird listed as a Mire familiar when it’s actually a Swipp trade.
0gldo0m.png
Ooh, that's obviously not right, will correct that...and see if I can work out why that's happened and make sure it's an isolated error.

Thanks very much for the feedback!!
Ooh, that's obviously not right, will correct that...and see if I can work out why that's happened and make sure it's an isolated error.

Thanks very much for the feedback!!
OK, update time - sorry for the delay folks, I was waiting for the Wiki pages for the new Familiars to be created so I could link them in for you. Firstly, two new Familiars are now in Harpy's Roost. Instructions for adding them in to your version are on the Intro page (note this has been amended on the Master file, so may not be the same as yours. Feel free to copy-paste the whole tab into your copy to override the old version). [columns] [item=Mesacliff Assassin] Mesacliff Assassin [nextcol] [item=Windcarve Bladedancer] Windcarve Bladedancer [/columns] Also, thanks to Solstices for pointing out an error in the Black... section of Familiars. I've checked it and the Master was looking like this: [url=https://imgur.com/Z2139TQ][img]http://i.imgur.com/Z2139TQ.png[/img][/url] I think at some point the sort got affected by the hyphen, but the last 4 Familiars there all have incorrect venue details. I have corrected the Master file now, but please have a look at your copy, sort it alphabetically and check it's correct, updating if necessary. @Solstices - do you want to be added to the pinglist? [size=1]@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona[size]
OK, update time - sorry for the delay folks, I was waiting for the Wiki pages for the new Familiars to be created so I could link them in for you.

Firstly, two new Familiars are now in Harpy's Roost. Instructions for adding them in to your version are on the Intro page (note this has been amended on the Master file, so may not be the same as yours. Feel free to copy-paste the whole tab into your copy to override the old version).
Mesacliff Assassin
Mesacliff Assassin
Windcarve Bladedancer
Windcarve Bladedancer

Also, thanks to Solstices for pointing out an error in the Black... section of Familiars. I've checked it and the Master was looking like this:
Z2139TQ.png

I think at some point the sort got affected by the hyphen, but the last 4 Familiars there all have incorrect venue details. I have corrected the Master file now, but please have a look at your copy, sort it alphabetically and check it's correct, updating if necessary.

@Solstices - do you want to be added to the pinglist?

@Teewie @Reythaak @Amburgerl @Nana64 @theVer @Quinnelia @Spinoride @odakotarose @davietoowavey @drapona[size]
@Goldia
Pinglist would be great, thanks!
@Goldia
Pinglist would be great, thanks!
0gldo0m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23