Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gen 1 Imperial Spreadsheet(in the works)
I still have _many_ more to input as well as going back to add their colors and things but so far I have 240ish progen imperials put into this sheet I'm working on.
Has ID, link, dragon name and owner name, gender, live or dead lair, lair flight, dragon colors and I plan to also have it say if they're breeding or not (with a link if there's a nursery thread) and then a notes section.
I'll be going through and making a second tab for non progen as well.

This is mostly for me because I'm... well... bananas. But I'm sure it could be useful to others as well.

Link to the sheet, keep in mind I have a lot of work still to do.

if anyone is a huge fan of inputting info into sheets and would want to help me feel free to bug me about it. hehe
I still have _many_ more to input as well as going back to add their colors and things but so far I have 240ish progen imperials put into this sheet I'm working on.
Has ID, link, dragon name and owner name, gender, live or dead lair, lair flight, dragon colors and I plan to also have it say if they're breeding or not (with a link if there's a nursery thread) and then a notes section.
I'll be going through and making a second tab for non progen as well.

This is mostly for me because I'm... well... bananas. But I'm sure it could be useful to others as well.

Link to the sheet, keep in mind I have a lot of work still to do.

if anyone is a huge fan of inputting info into sheets and would want to help me feel free to bug me about it. hehe
Finished the basics for progen gen1s!
ID, link, dragon name, owner name, male or female and live or dead lair.
I'll go back through and add lair flight and colors later and hopefully the breeding status.
I'm just impatient so I'm doing basics first :)
Finished the basics for progen gen1s!
ID, link, dragon name, owner name, male or female and live or dead lair.
I'll go back through and add lair flight and colors later and hopefully the breeding status.
I'm just impatient so I'm doing basics first :)
Finished the (basics of) the non progens tab just now!

I'm not sure when I'll get the rest of the info in, I think I need a spreadsheet break right now though haha.
Finished the (basics of) the non progens tab just now!

I'm not sure when I'll get the rest of the info in, I think I need a spreadsheet break right now though haha.
@SimFeetUnder
you might check with @Arreat, they did this just a couple of months ago and probably have a similar spreadsheet?
@SimFeetUnder
you might check with @Arreat, they did this just a couple of months ago and probably have a similar spreadsheet?
1st Gen Wanted: Obsidian/any/White-Ice

Formerly known as: konanesta

Hatchery: Celestial G2 Imps
@SimFeetUnder

Before the Dragon search changes I was working on a similar thing as Drakoda mentioned.

I haven't finished mine or updated it in months but here is what I was doing. (Rather dated for information on here and missing a few dozen imperials)

Link
@SimFeetUnder

Before the Dragon search changes I was working on a similar thing as Drakoda mentioned.

I haven't finished mine or updated it in months but here is what I was doing. (Rather dated for information on here and missing a few dozen imperials)

Link
siggy.png
@Arreat I hope I don't come across as stepping on your toes, I didn't know about your sheet.
I can see how each sheet could be handy for different people/needs though, is it ok if I leave mine up?
@Arreat I hope I don't come across as stepping on your toes, I didn't know about your sheet.
I can see how each sheet could be handy for different people/needs though, is it ok if I leave mine up?
@SimFeetUnder

Oh goodness, not stepping on any toes! I wanted to share and help you out.

I never made a public thread. I only shared my list with some collectors a while back. I hope mine helps you~. ^^
@SimFeetUnder

Oh goodness, not stepping on any toes! I wanted to share and help you out.

I never made a public thread. I only shared my list with some collectors a while back. I hope mine helps you~. ^^
siggy.png
@SimFeetUnder (because I lost it and would like to find it easier next time)
@SimFeetUnder (because I lost it and would like to find it easier next time)