Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] The Consumable Compendium - 02/06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@raus

Oh this is in fact something I changed. Is this when you use the filter sort box, or clicking the small arrows at the top of each column?

I changed the sheet to protected in order to allow editing of only the search box cell in the apparel tab while changing the link to allow editing, but if it's causing issues I will look into how to get around it.
@raus

Oh this is in fact something I changed. Is this when you use the filter sort box, or clicking the small arrows at the top of each column?

I changed the sheet to protected in order to allow editing of only the search box cell in the apparel tab while changing the link to allow editing, but if it's causing issues I will look into how to get around it.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
@Gathouria I used the little filter sort box that I see at the top left. When you deselect something, it gives you the error message I pasted before. I did it on the Food tab, but it also showed on I think the Materials tab when I tried to see if it was just the Food tab. Linked image below is a screencap. If it can't be fixed, that's fine. I just thought I should point it out.

https://i.imgur.com/wJnEh2O.png
@Gathouria I used the little filter sort box that I see at the top left. When you deselect something, it gives you the error message I pasted before. I did it on the Food tab, but it also showed on I think the Materials tab when I tried to see if it was just the Food tab. Linked image below is a screencap. If it can't be fixed, that's fine. I just thought I should point it out.

https://i.imgur.com/wJnEh2O.png
@raus

I've figured out a temporary work around while I look into changing this!

At the top of the sheet, select the Data option > Filter view > Select the food type or venue you wish to see (I am still working on adding venues at the moment, but food types are there). There's also an alphabetical option and an option to view only those items that are used in tasks.

If you would like to customize the view, select Data > Filter view > Create a new temporary filter. If you'd like to sort by food type, enter B1:B into the range. If you'd like to sort by location, the range will be A1:A.

This might be a more permanent solution, and if so I will be updating the instructions. Let me know if there's any problems with it or if it feels like a good replacement, or if there's any way to make it more user-friendly!
@raus

I've figured out a temporary work around while I look into changing this!

At the top of the sheet, select the Data option > Filter view > Select the food type or venue you wish to see (I am still working on adding venues at the moment, but food types are there). There's also an alphabetical option and an option to view only those items that are used in tasks.

If you would like to customize the view, select Data > Filter view > Create a new temporary filter. If you'd like to sort by food type, enter B1:B into the range. If you'd like to sort by location, the range will be A1:A.

This might be a more permanent solution, and if so I will be updating the instructions. Let me know if there's any problems with it or if it feels like a good replacement, or if there's any way to make it more user-friendly!
@Gathouria Thank you! That will be helpful. I appreciate you being so helpful with making this user friendly! ^^
@Gathouria Thank you! That will be helpful. I appreciate you being so helpful with making this user friendly! ^^
[b]Update![/b] With the new hoard revamp coming in a few hours, the [b]The Apparel tab is now complete![/b] All the new filtering options, as well as the instructions for how to use them, have also been added to the sheet. Let me know if there's any issues! Hopefully this will help everyone figure out what items they want locked quickly and efficiently [emoji=coatl happy size=2] [rule] [rule] [b]Feedback![/b] I'm considering adding in Gem items and festival apparel into the sheet. This would primarily affect the Familiars and Apparel tab, and would still exclude festival chests, which would messy the sheet. They were initially left out due to never having a "use" in swaps/brews/tasks and being fairly easy to spot in the hoard in order to leave the items that most players have more visible. Let me know what you think about adding or continuing to exclude them!
Update!

With the new hoard revamp coming in a few hours, the The Apparel tab is now complete! All the new filtering options, as well as the instructions for how to use them, have also been added to the sheet.

Let me know if there's any issues! Hopefully this will help everyone figure out what items they want locked quickly and efficiently

Feedback! I'm considering adding in Gem items and festival apparel into the sheet. This would primarily affect the Familiars and Apparel tab, and would still exclude festival chests, which would messy the sheet.

They were initially left out due to never having a "use" in swaps/brews/tasks and being fairly easy to spot in the hoard in order to leave the items that most players have more visible. Let me know what you think about adding or continuing to exclude them!
[b]Update![/b] Veilspun Swipp- and Baldwin-required materials have been added, as well as our newest familiar! [emoji=veilspun laughing size=2]
Update!

Veilspun Swipp- and Baldwin-required materials have been added, as well as our newest familiar!
Update!

A bit of late maintence, but the new Night of the Nocturne apparel and familiars have been added to the sheet, and Night of the Nocturne items are now highlighted in orange for the duration of the event!

In addition, all items previously used in Swipp trades for skins and accents have been updated.
Update!

A bit of late maintence, but the new Night of the Nocturne apparel and familiars have been added to the sheet, and Night of the Nocturne items are now highlighted in orange for the duration of the event!

In addition, all items previously used in Swipp trades for skins and accents have been updated.
Update!

The new chitinous apparel, their Baldwin requirements, and the caption competition foods are now on the sheet!
Update!

The new chitinous apparel, their Baldwin requirements, and the caption competition foods are now on the sheet!
[b]Update![/b] The Baldwin material requirement for the new Serpent Shrine scene has been added! [emoji=cobra size=1]
Update!

The Baldwin material requirement for the new Serpent Shrine scene has been added!
Update!

The Valentine's Day items and their requirements have been added! There is now a marking of "[SEASONAL]" in front of item uses that cycle annually. This will eventually be added to other items with recurring seasonal uses.
Update!

The Valentine's Day items and their requirements have been added! There is now a marking of "[SEASONAL]" in front of item uses that cycle annually. This will eventually be added to other items with recurring seasonal uses.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7