Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] The Consumable Compendium - 02/06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hey thanks so much for maintaining this! It's going to save everyone so much time <3
hey thanks so much for maintaining this! It's going to save everyone so much time <3
JdIZ7xK.pngQhJITRJ.gif
Update!

The newest Fiona task familiars are now marked <3
Update!

The newest Fiona task familiars are now marked <3
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Thank you so much for making this. Also, I have found an error: Carnaval Tulip is used in a Swipp trade - 20 for a harvest floracat
Thank you so much for making this. Also, I have found an error: Carnaval Tulip is used in a Swipp trade - 20 for a harvest floracat
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris Thank you! This has now been corrected <3
@Vertigris Thank you! This has now been corrected <3
@Gathouria

Hey, I noticed that Almandine Sturgeon was missing from the familiar list. I don't think it's used for anything though.
@Gathouria

Hey, I noticed that Almandine Sturgeon was missing from the familiar list. I don't think it's used for anything though.
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
@Nyllei

Thank you for catching that! Looks like it isn't, but it's always good to have added in- it let's people know it is in fact a safe thing to toss into the cauldron, after all! It's been corrected now.
@Nyllei

Thank you for catching that! Looks like it isn't, but it's always good to have added in- it let's people know it is in fact a safe thing to toss into the cauldron, after all! It's been corrected now.
Update!

Fiona's newest friends are now marked!

The Compendium will be a year old in just a few days- thank you all so much for your support in helping this project grow!
Update!

Fiona's newest friends are now marked!

The Compendium will be a year old in just a few days- thank you all so much for your support in helping this project grow!
[b]Update![/b] The new Redrock Cove expansion items and familiars have been added [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
Update!

The new Redrock Cove expansion items and familiars have been added
[b]Update![/b] Some BIG changes coming in! I (finally) decided that I will be including the Apparel tab- and it's got a lot of features! The tab is in the works, but the first 400 apparel items (and counting) are currently included. Feel free to use it as it is and give feedback on the design and information included! [b][u]Features[/u]:[/b] [LIST] [*]Apparel items listed in hoard order [*]Apparel item IDs included, just like in other tabs [*]The Swipp/Baldwin/Hibernal den task uses, just like in other tabs [*](Hidden column) Venues an item may be collected at [/LIST] [b]Unique to the Apparel tab..[/b] [LIST] [*](Hidden column) Rarity of the item [*]Whether an item is exclusive to the Treasure Marketplace/Coliseum (and any specific venue)/Swipp/Baldwin and whether an item cannot be purchased from the Treasure Marketplace at all (This should help with pricing your items!) [*]If an item can be obtained from the Coliseum but from any monster of a certain element, the element is listed [*]The lowest possible chest that an item can be looted from (Rusted, Iron, or Gilded. This should also help with pricing your items!). This is color-coded [*][b]And finally..[/b] A search box for looking at just the item sets you want to see [/LIST] I'm super excited about how useful this tab will be, and I hope others will enjoy it as well! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] As always, please let me know if you spot any typos or missing or incorrect information from what is listed so far! If you have any design feedback or suggestions, I'd love to hear those, too
Update!

Some BIG changes coming in! I (finally) decided that I will be including the Apparel tab- and it's got a lot of features!

The tab is in the works, but the first 400 apparel items (and counting) are currently included. Feel free to use it as it is and give feedback on the design and information included!

Features:
  • Apparel items listed in hoard order
  • Apparel item IDs included, just like in other tabs
  • The Swipp/Baldwin/Hibernal den task uses, just like in other tabs
  • (Hidden column) Venues an item may be collected at

Unique to the Apparel tab..
  • (Hidden column) Rarity of the item
  • Whether an item is exclusive to the Treasure Marketplace/Coliseum (and any specific venue)/Swipp/Baldwin and whether an item cannot be purchased from the Treasure Marketplace at all (This should help with pricing your items!)
  • If an item can be obtained from the Coliseum but from any monster of a certain element, the element is listed
  • The lowest possible chest that an item can be looted from (Rusted, Iron, or Gilded. This should also help with pricing your items!). This is color-coded
  • And finally.. A search box for looking at just the item sets you want to see

I'm super excited about how useful this tab will be, and I hope others will enjoy it as well!

As always, please let me know if you spot any typos or missing or incorrect information from what is listed so far! If you have any design feedback or suggestions, I'd love to hear those, too
I have a question about using the sheet. Previously, I haven't had any trouble at all. However, now when I try to sort the sheet to use it, it only give me this error.
Quote:
There was a problem
You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit.
Is this a google drive change, or has it changed to where we will need to create our own copy of the sheet to use it? It would suck to have to copy the sheet anew whenever you make changes. Maybe I'm just clicking the wrong things but I thought I was doing it like I had before.
I have a question about using the sheet. Previously, I haven't had any trouble at all. However, now when I try to sort the sheet to use it, it only give me this error.
Quote:
There was a problem
You are trying to edit a protected cell or object. Please contact the spreadsheet owner to remove protection if you need to edit.
Is this a google drive change, or has it changed to where we will need to create our own copy of the sheet to use it? It would suck to have to copy the sheet anew whenever you make changes. Maybe I'm just clicking the wrong things but I thought I was doing it like I had before.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7