Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] The Consumable Compendium - 02/06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ProbablyLying

Oh whoops, don't know how I missed those! Brussel Sprouts and its pair item, Winter Brussel Sprouts, have been added :) Thank you for alerting me! I'll double check the new Boreal Woods items again.
@ProbablyLying

Oh whoops, don't know how I missed those! Brussel Sprouts and its pair item, Winter Brussel Sprouts, have been added :) Thank you for alerting me! I'll double check the new Boreal Woods items again.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
This is an absolute lifesaver, oh my gosh thank you! I will use this forever from now on. Since devoting my efforts to expanding my hibernal den, my hoard has gotten out of control and this is the one thing that made me feel safe to cut down from 14 tabs to a mere 5 for the first time in forever. Aaah so useful!

I won't be helpful at noticing things, but there was one item, Fly, I noticed was part of a hibernal den recipe at one point. Item ID 1041. That's all!

Thanks for all your hard work!
This is an absolute lifesaver, oh my gosh thank you! I will use this forever from now on. Since devoting my efforts to expanding my hibernal den, my hoard has gotten out of control and this is the one thing that made me feel safe to cut down from 14 tabs to a mere 5 for the first time in forever. Aaah so useful!

I won't be helpful at noticing things, but there was one item, Fly, I noticed was part of a hibernal den recipe at one point. Item ID 1041. That's all!

Thanks for all your hard work!
@raus Thank you for pointing that out! I think I'll need to go-over the Hibernal list once more to make sure everything's in place, since I noticed another thing missing myself at one point. Hopefully the Materials and Other tabs will start to grow quickly, and those items can start to whittle down as well! I started this sheet because I'd started going hard on my Hibernal tasks too, so I'm glad it's helped someone else as much as it's helped me! [emoji=coatl happy size=2]
@raus

Thank you for pointing that out! I think I'll need to go-over the Hibernal list once more to make sure everything's in place, since I noticed another thing missing myself at one point.

Hopefully the Materials and Other tabs will start to grow quickly, and those items can start to whittle down as well! I started this sheet because I'd started going hard on my Hibernal tasks too, so I'm glad it's helped someone else as much as it's helped me!
Update!

The Material and Other tabs have now been completed!

Location filtering for Food items is now in progress.
Update!

The Material and Other tabs have now been completed!

Location filtering for Food items is now in progress.
Oooh, thank you so much <3
Oooh, thank you so much <3
jPdGQf9.gif
itumblr_inline_ojq6kwwlmN1r2ao8y_540.png

iiifr+2
itiny_coatl.png140.pngimbcQX2i.pngitiny_sd.png
tumblr_inline_pafumapXAW1r16a5d_540.png
iiiiiiiii
bitumblr_inline_ojq6kqtzXZ1r2ao8y_540.png
tumblr_inline_n6kdvbu87Y1qlye38.gif
TTxEpjT.gif
Update!

Food items can now be sorted by location! The type filter has been moved to the left, so that the location filter can sit where it is on other sheet tabs.
Update!

Food items can now be sorted by location! The type filter has been moved to the left, so that the location filter can sit where it is on other sheet tabs.
Night of the Nocturne!

I realized that newer players may not be aware of which items are for NotN, and even older players may not be aware of the potential event uses for these items!

As such, Night of the Nocturne items are now listed in the Food, Material, and Other tabs!

These items will be highlighted in ORANGE and BOLDED until the event is over.
They can be filtered for by using "NN" in the location filter.
Night of the Nocturne!

I realized that newer players may not be aware of which items are for NotN, and even older players may not be aware of the potential event uses for these items!

As such, Night of the Nocturne items are now listed in the Food, Material, and Other tabs!

These items will be highlighted in ORANGE and BOLDED until the event is over.
They can be filtered for by using "NN" in the location filter.
Update!

A series of new features have been added into the sheet!

here's the updates:
  • A Hibernal Den task checklist has been added
  • The Battle Items tab has been added
  • The Materials and Other tabs have had their formatting adjusted slightly, to make them more usable.
  • Night of the Nocturne items are no longer highlighted on the sheet.
Update!

A series of new features have been added into the sheet!

here's the updates:
  • A Hibernal Den task checklist has been added
  • The Battle Items tab has been added
  • The Materials and Other tabs have had their formatting adjusted slightly, to make them more usable.
  • Night of the Nocturne items are no longer highlighted on the sheet.
Update!

The Familiars tab is now complete and ready for use!

Please make sure that you are aware of the value of any familiar not used for a trade/brew/task before you melt or sell them, as "useless" familiars can still be fairly valuable! To aid in quick identification, Coliseum bosses have been highlighted alongside those obtained through Swipp or Baldwin.
Update!

The Familiars tab is now complete and ready for use!

Please make sure that you are aware of the value of any familiar not used for a trade/brew/task before you melt or sell them, as "useless" familiars can still be fairly valuable! To aid in quick identification, Coliseum bosses have been highlighted alongside those obtained through Swipp or Baldwin.
Update!

Fiona familiars are now marked!

Currently, Gem and limited time familiars are still excluded from the list. Familiars that are used in a Fiona task are marked in a lighter pink rather than the blue purple that useful items are typically marked with. Let me know how these colors/markers work out!

EDIT 06/08/2020: Added the new Anniversary trades and brews!
Update!

Fiona familiars are now marked!

Currently, Gem and limited time familiars are still excluded from the list. Familiars that are used in a Fiona task are marked in a lighter pink rather than the blue purple that useful items are typically marked with. Let me know how these colors/markers work out!

EDIT 06/08/2020: Added the new Anniversary trades and brews!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7