Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [Tool] The Consumable Compendium - 02/06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Gathouria Heyo! I'd love to help out when I can, it's a very big project! :o
@Gathouria Heyo! I'd love to help out when I can, it's a very big project! :o
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
Quote:
New Name!
The Consumable Compendium will likely be having the other tabs all added into it eventually, and thus, will be far more than just a consumables compendium. Any new name suggestions are welcome.

I like the name you've given this, and I think it could stay, since it's helping you know what items can safely be consumed or are better to save for a purpose. With the expansion beyond food items, it's not hungry dragons doing the consuming, but Baldwin's Pot! I used to get hung up on what was safe to put into the Pot for general reduction, and what I should be holding on to for a trade or ingredient, and made a similar (FAR more basic!) list of items I wanted to remind myself NOT to consume this way, especially to help keep me straight with the recolors!
Quote:
New Name!
The Consumable Compendium will likely be having the other tabs all added into it eventually, and thus, will be far more than just a consumables compendium. Any new name suggestions are welcome.

I like the name you've given this, and I think it could stay, since it's helping you know what items can safely be consumed or are better to save for a purpose. With the expansion beyond food items, it's not hungry dragons doing the consuming, but Baldwin's Pot! I used to get hung up on what was safe to put into the Pot for general reduction, and what I should be holding on to for a trade or ingredient, and made a similar (FAR more basic!) list of items I wanted to remind myself NOT to consume this way, especially to help keep me straight with the recolors!
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
It might be worthwhile to put a filter on the thing, so that if I need to just do plants, for example, I can hide everything else.
It might be worthwhile to put a filter on the thing, so that if I need to just do plants, for example, I can hide everything else.
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
[quote name="LordJeanliness" date="2019-09-08 05:10:19" ] It might be worthwhile to put a filter on the thing, so that if I need to just do plants, for example, I can hide everything else. [/quote] True! I'm trying to figure out how to do this, but hopefully it'll be working soon.
LordJeanliness wrote on 2019-09-08 05:10:19:

True! I'm trying to figure out how to do this, but hopefully it'll be working soon.
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
[quote name="Deladria" date="2019-09-08 04:35:58" ] I like the name you've given this, and I think it could stay, since it's helping you know what items can safely be consumed or are better to save for a purpose. With the expansion beyond food items, it's not hungry dragons doing the consuming, but Baldwin's Pot! I used to get hung up on what was safe to put into the Pot for general reduction, and what I should be holding on to for a trade or ingredient, and made a similar (FAR more basic!) list of items I wanted to remind myself NOT to consume this way, especially to help keep me straight with the recolors! [/quote] That's fair, and a good way to look at it! The name shall stay, and I'll probably update the icon at some point to reflect, after I decide on a look.
Deladria wrote on 2019-09-08 04:35:58:

That's fair, and a good way to look at it! The name shall stay, and I'll probably update the icon at some point to reflect, after I decide on a look.
Oh, this is wonderful! The sheet I used to use isn't being updated anymore, so this is super useful! Plus, since there's no images, it loads quickly unlike the other. Thank you for making this. :)
Oh, this is wonderful! The sheet I used to use isn't being updated anymore, so this is super useful! Plus, since there's no images, it loads quickly unlike the other. Thank you for making this. :)
I love pings! Don't be afraid to ping me; I tend to miss a lot of replies, even if they're right after my own post, so please, please ping if you want me to see!
  • FR+0 Time
jRhMriG.png
[quote name="Nyllei" date="2019-09-08 11:24:27" ] Oh, this is wonderful! The sheet I used to use isn't being updated anymore, so this is super useful! Plus, since there's no images, it loads quickly unlike the other. Thank you for making this. :) [/quote] The images were an important thing for me to leave out, as I know other sheets I use were [i]hell[/i] when I was on mobile! I'm glad you find it useful! :D
Nyllei wrote on 2019-09-08 11:24:27:

The images were an important thing for me to leave out, as I know other sheets I use were hell when I was on mobile! I'm glad you find it useful! :D
Poll - Potential New Feature
Hey everyone, I'm considering adding a new feature with the upcoming tabs. Currently, the food can be sorted by type. However, for at least the materials and other tabs, I'm considering allowing sorting by where the item is obtained- whether it is gathered or which coliseum venue it is from.

Right now, the "Materials (WIP)" tab is fully set up for the filtering (though the list of items contained in it is not yet complete). To filter, click the drop down arrow in the box in the top right corner of the "Materials (WIP)" sheet and click "Filter by condition". Where it says "None", select "Text contains", and then enter the abbreviated name of the location you want to look at. Make sure to press "OK" before closing this menu (you may need to scroll a bit to the bottom of it).

The abbreviations used are listed in the column below the box. These will be moved to an instruction tab later if the feature stays. Right now, all gatherable items are accounted for, as well as items from the Training Fields and some of the items of Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, and Boreal Woods.

If you'd like to try out the feature, let me know if:
A) There's too much going on with the sheet, and the feature should be removed
B) Whether I should only include coliseum venue-specific and unique items. (Some items can be found in multiple venues or both via gathering and venues alike- the data we have on the locations of these items as a community is far iffier, may be less useful, and would make upkeep harder)
C) Any other suggestions for the feature!
Poll - Potential New Feature
Hey everyone, I'm considering adding a new feature with the upcoming tabs. Currently, the food can be sorted by type. However, for at least the materials and other tabs, I'm considering allowing sorting by where the item is obtained- whether it is gathered or which coliseum venue it is from.

Right now, the "Materials (WIP)" tab is fully set up for the filtering (though the list of items contained in it is not yet complete). To filter, click the drop down arrow in the box in the top right corner of the "Materials (WIP)" sheet and click "Filter by condition". Where it says "None", select "Text contains", and then enter the abbreviated name of the location you want to look at. Make sure to press "OK" before closing this menu (you may need to scroll a bit to the bottom of it).

The abbreviations used are listed in the column below the box. These will be moved to an instruction tab later if the feature stays. Right now, all gatherable items are accounted for, as well as items from the Training Fields and some of the items of Woodland Path, Scorched Forest, and Boreal Woods.

If you'd like to try out the feature, let me know if:
A) There's too much going on with the sheet, and the feature should be removed
B) Whether I should only include coliseum venue-specific and unique items. (Some items can be found in multiple venues or both via gathering and venues alike- the data we have on the locations of these items as a community is far iffier, may be less useful, and would make upkeep harder)
C) Any other suggestions for the feature!
Poll bump!
Poll bump!
Hey there! Just thought Id let you know I couldnt find the brussel sprouts under the food list! Other than that I think everythings there for food.
Hey there! Just thought Id let you know I couldnt find the brussel sprouts under the food list! Other than that I think everythings there for food.
Pix-fam.png
I-C-adopt.png

Pixel Familiars

Adopt Shop
_________________________________ Hatchery

Dress dragons. Win Treasure.
Nest.png
Luminax-mini.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7