Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6
@saltwizard Hm. Would you mind if I made alternate calculators for each ancient breed then using your numbers and research?

EDIT: Actually, I've looked into it and Google Sheets does have an IF:THEN function in it, which means it's possible to add statements applying to ancient breeds in the calculator itself. I could probably futz around until it works and then give you the code to add it to the official calculator.
@saltwizard Hm. Would you mind if I made alternate calculators for each ancient breed then using your numbers and research?

EDIT: Actually, I've looked into it and Google Sheets does have an IF:THEN function in it, which means it's possible to add statements applying to ancient breeds in the calculator itself. I could probably futz around until it works and then give you the code to add it to the official calculator.
slashedstringslogoanim-black.gif
ppin-1.pngppin-2.pngppin-3.pngbutton-hatchery.pngbutton-forum.pngbutton-apparel.pngbutton-wish.pngppin-4.pngppin-5.pngppin-6.png
@slashedstrings

Go ahead! Either making a spin off calculator or an edit is perfectly welcome :)
@slashedstrings

Go ahead! Either making a spin off calculator or an edit is perfectly welcome :)
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Update 1/22/22

Added Pharaoh and Sarcophagus. My current information indicates they are "Rare" genes. They have been priced the same as all other rare genes, so their current price might not reflect the high demand.

I encourage everyone to adjust the final price of their dragon as necessary since brand new genes often fetch a higher price for awhile.
Update 1/22/22

Added Pharaoh and Sarcophagus. My current information indicates they are "Rare" genes. They have been priced the same as all other rare genes, so their current price might not reflect the high demand.

I encourage everyone to adjust the final price of their dragon as necessary since brand new genes often fetch a higher price for awhile.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Somehow the permissions for the spreadsheet got changed so that people couldn't access it. I'm not sure how this happened but I've fixed it.

I'd like to remind everyone to please save your own copy of this tool, so that accidents like this are less likely to happen.
Somehow the permissions for the spreadsheet got changed so that people couldn't access it. I'm not sure how this happened but I've fixed it.

I'd like to remind everyone to please save your own copy of this tool, so that accidents like this are less likely to happen.
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Fixed access again. I thought I had it set so people could only edit the actual drop down menus, but the sheet has been all messed up again.

If people don't stop messing with it, I will have to set it so that you have to save your own copy to use the calculator at all.
Fixed access again. I thought I had it set so people could only edit the actual drop down menus, but the sheet has been all messed up again.

If people don't stop messing with it, I will have to set it so that you have to save your own copy to use the calculator at all.
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@SaltWizard

Someone has messed up the dropdown “number of digits” selector

I love this calculator btw, i use it for all my dergs ^^
@SaltWizard

Someone has messed up the dropdown “number of digits” selector

I love this calculator btw, i use it for all my dergs ^^
E6RgUYf.png Pgv53XB.pngrPaLIxa.png
JvUa9ma.pngOrlEqVx.png
Jg1iwNo.pngkCTrfom.png
@Sharkthecat thank you for letting me know.

While I'm fixing it I'll make sure it's up to date. I've changed the permissions so it can't be used without making your own copy, that's the only way I can see to keep it from getting messed up going forward, unfortunately.
@Sharkthecat thank you for letting me know.

While I'm fixing it I'll make sure it's up to date. I've changed the permissions so it can't be used without making your own copy, that's the only way I can see to keep it from getting messed up going forward, unfortunately.
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@Hollythedragon (for future reference)
@Hollythedragon (for future reference)
9EHwGiP.png tDYJ6OG.png wAUss1x.png Celeana.gif 71XQEox.png
GXPwpIa.png
5xiTZy6.png
7Zid8hE.png
tqGkHih.png
5vnsOgE.png
@SaltWizard Are there any plans to update this?
@SaltWizard Are there any plans to update this?
@PrinceyKitten

At some point, yeah. Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet
@PrinceyKitten

At some point, yeah. Sorry I haven't gotten to it yet
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
1 2 3 4 5 6