Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator
1 2 3 4 5 6
@PrinceyKitten

Hi there.

I'll try to update it sometime this week. I haven't been on FR much lately except to feed my dragons and bond familiars.

I will definitely be adding the new modern genes. I don't have plans to add ancient breeds at this point because they use different genes and since I don't deal in ancient breeds myself I have no idea how to price them
@PrinceyKitten

Hi there.

I'll try to update it sometime this week. I haven't been on FR much lately except to feed my dragons and bond familiars.

I will definitely be adding the new modern genes. I don't have plans to add ancient breeds at this point because they use different genes and since I don't deal in ancient breeds myself I have no idea how to price them
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Update 12/13/19

- Added Fade, Blend and Veined
- Added Goat and Swirl eyes back in to the list

I may have to lock the sheet and require people to make a new copy to use it in order to prevent edit, as goat and swirl eyes were somehow removed from the data sheet. I don't want to do that, but please try to be careful when using the calculator.
Update 12/13/19

- Added Fade, Blend and Veined
- Added Goat and Swirl eyes back in to the list

I may have to lock the sheet and require people to make a new copy to use it in order to prevent edit, as goat and swirl eyes were somehow removed from the data sheet. I don't want to do that, but please try to be careful when using the calculator.
[TOOL] Another Dragon Pricing Calculator | [GUIDE] So You Want to Start a Hatchery 2 | [GUIDE] Sorneith Job Catalog | [A] Silverbow's Odds 'n Ends
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@ScalyMaiden Thank you for responding and updating the calculator so quickly! I just want to note that you have slime and sludge in the wrong spots on the calculator (Slime is a primary gene and Sludge is a secondary gene.) I don't know if that's a big pain to change but I just thought you should know about that error. Also, do you know where I can get info on how to price ancient breeds since you don't deal in them yourself? You're doing a fantastic job with this and I really appreciate how helpful and quick you are with this!
@ScalyMaiden Thank you for responding and updating the calculator so quickly! I just want to note that you have slime and sludge in the wrong spots on the calculator (Slime is a primary gene and Sludge is a secondary gene.) I don't know if that's a big pain to change but I just thought you should know about that error. Also, do you know where I can get info on how to price ancient breeds since you don't deal in them yourself? You're doing a fantastic job with this and I really appreciate how helpful and quick you are with this!
Could the lists possibly be alphabetized lol. They are getting longish.

edit thanks :) I found the tool recently and it's wonderful lol I've been underselling my babies :D
Could the lists possibly be alphabetized lol. They are getting longish.

edit thanks :) I found the tool recently and it's wonderful lol I've been underselling my babies :D
w8o0xW1.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gif
[/center]y76dkb6.pngDvZqcBr.pngqpqqZXQ.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifye6z1pi.png]OLBV4Th.png
FR
@PrinceyKitten

Thanks for letting me know about the error! It's just a typo, it doesn't have an impact on the end price. I'll get it fixed the next time I update.

I don't have any leads for you, sorry :(
What you might do is browse the auction house for ancients that are close to yours and see what kinds of prices they are going for?

@TempestSea

I'll consider it, yeah. Right now they're organized by rarity, but I could definitely see how alphabet would be more useful. I'll look into changing that in the future
@PrinceyKitten

Thanks for letting me know about the error! It's just a typo, it doesn't have an impact on the end price. I'll get it fixed the next time I update.

I don't have any leads for you, sorry :(
What you might do is browse the auction house for ancients that are close to yours and see what kinds of prices they are going for?

@TempestSea

I'll consider it, yeah. Right now they're organized by rarity, but I could definitely see how alphabet would be more useful. I'll look into changing that in the future
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
@ScalyMaiden You're welcome! Yeah, I've just been doing that. I'll continue to do so. Keep on keeping on, and thanks!
@ScalyMaiden You're welcome! Yeah, I've just been doing that. I'll continue to do so. Keep on keeping on, and thanks!
Ooh, this is great!

Any plans to add levels to this? :o
Ooh, this is great!

Any plans to add levels to this? :o
9650eb7d6ebe493e3d6bdd47099c7c9df0a42bc8.png
@Sawkinator

It's not something I've considered before, but I'll think about it
@Sawkinator

It's not something I've considered before, but I'll think about it
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
Update 4/9/2020

- Added Keel
- Updated Gem/Treasure ratio to 1:1100 to reflect current exchange rates

- Added Scaly's Quick n' Dirty Alternate Method- an updated version of the pricing method I used to great success back in the early days of FR. If there's enough interest maybe I'll make another calculator using this method
Update 4/9/2020

- Added Keel
- Updated Gem/Treasure ratio to 1:1100 to reflect current exchange rates

- Added Scaly's Quick n' Dirty Alternate Method- an updated version of the pricing method I used to great success back in the early days of FR. If there's enough interest maybe I'll make another calculator using this method
-
Quinn
Xe/They pronouns
What does the amount of digits in the age mean? Like how many days? Sorry, confused newbie here. Thanks in advance for the help!
What does the amount of digits in the age mean? Like how many days? Sorry, confused newbie here. Thanks in advance for the help!
Captain
They/it/he
1 2 3 4 5 6