Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | useless items
1 2 3
@ab1tofaL0ner
do you mind if I make a visual guide of the useless items and post it here? There's definitely a lot of work put into this and I'd love to help.
@ab1tofaL0ner
do you mind if I make a visual guide of the useless items and post it here? There's definitely a lot of work put into this and I'd love to help.
@EyeballButt
I don't mind! I just don't know how the comment section works yet, so I did it like this instead.
@EyeballButt
I don't mind! I just don't know how the comment section works yet, so I did it like this instead.
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Open for role playing (some dragons have a recorded past, others are blank)
Online everyday (but not always long)
UPDATE: The new veined gene uses azurite and kunzite so I'm removing them from the 'useless' list.
UPDATE: The new veined gene uses azurite and kunzite so I'm removing them from the 'useless' list.
FRT+9 (Europe time)
Marking this :)
Marking this :)
gd43G6m.png
Thank you so much for this! This guide is awesome :)
Thank you so much for this! This guide is awesome :)
shaymin-sky.gif
OMG. Thank you so much for this!!!

PS) I noticed that EyeballButt wanted to post a visual guide on here as well. I think that's a great idea! Did they ever get back with you? If not, I'll gladly post one and you could just quote it on the bottom of the original post.
OMG. Thank you so much for this!!!

PS) I noticed that EyeballButt wanted to post a visual guide on here as well. I think that's a great idea! Did they ever get back with you? If not, I'll gladly post one and you could just quote it on the bottom of the original post.
UZ6dqn4.png
I'm editing it again because the following items can now be used for crafting apparel:
silken feathers
jar of side scales
giant lilypad
polished walking sticks
slinky band
wolpertinger hoodie
lawn sin
wind-up key
glazed mammophant mask
walrus pelt
redfin belt
auburn wooly pelt
sorceress' loopbelt
@eyeballbut @Vitani Is the idea of a visual guide still on the table? Because I don't know how to make one.
I'm editing it again because the following items can now be used for crafting apparel:
silken feathers
jar of side scales
giant lilypad
polished walking sticks
slinky band
wolpertinger hoodie
lawn sin
wind-up key
glazed mammophant mask
walrus pelt
redfin belt
auburn wooly pelt
sorceress' loopbelt
@eyeballbut @Vitani Is the idea of a visual guide still on the table? Because I don't know how to make one.
FRT+9 (Europe time)
I am now realizing how outdated this really is, and will spend some time updating it :)
I am now realizing how outdated this really is, and will spend some time updating it :)
FRT+9 (Europe time)
As of 30-04-2020 this list if up to date, all items that became part of a receipt were removed from the list, and all new items that are not useful are added to the list.
As of 30-04-2020 this list if up to date, all items that became part of a receipt were removed from the list, and all new items that are not useful are added to the list.
FRT+9 (Europe time)
@Maddy
I would still be down for that! I could make it up and post it in the comments. From there, you could just quote it and add it to the original post. :)
@Maddy
I would still be down for that! I could make it up and post it in the comments. From there, you could just quote it and add it to the original post. :)
UZ6dqn4.png
1 2 3