Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Catradora's Quick Apparel Guide
1 2 3 4
@Catradora

Set preview would be cool, but it might be a lot of work. If you do end up making one I would like to know when it is done ^-^
@Catradora

Set preview would be cool, but it might be a lot of work. If you do end up making one I would like to know when it is done ^-^
def8448f09712757a93bef7f7671cdc41b7f5f96_00.jpg
It tea tiem

(updated the list with the new teasets!)
It tea tiem

(updated the list with the new teasets!)
necbzO5.pngMpoIPJl.pngIV3xLn6.png9oWXBNn.pngHxJ7se6.pngXRLXA9U.pngJ3m9KOk.gif
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Updated with the new court apparel. I was MIA for a while so this may not be perfectly up to date any more: if you notice anything missing, please let me know!
Updated with the new court apparel. I was MIA for a while so this may not be perfectly up to date any more: if you notice anything missing, please let me know!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Updated with the new Thundercrack Carnival items!

As said before, I've been MIA for a while, so if anything's missing, please let me know!
Updated with the new Thundercrack Carnival items!

As said before, I've been MIA for a while, so if anything's missing, please let me know!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Updated with more holiday apparel and the second wave of court apparel!
Updated with more holiday apparel and the second wave of court apparel!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Just wanted to say thank you so much for this guide!! It's very helpful and I've referred back to it more times than I can count lol
Just wanted to say thank you so much for this guide!! It's very helpful and I've referred back to it more times than I can count lol
Untitled94-20220821210211.pngUntitled94-20220821210121.pngUntitled94-20220821210005.png
Updated with the new vines! [emoji=plant size=1] It's been a while since I mentioned myself updating this because I actually took a pretty long semi-hiatus. Because of this, I haven't been updating it right when new items get released for a while. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you notice any apparel items missing! As a quick note: For those of you new to this guide, it's not intended to be 'searched' in a classical way. Rather, it's supposed to be a catalogue of the items in their display forms so you can quickly explore the entire range of apparel for the site. It's intended for if you don't yet know what you're looking for. I use it regularly to dress my own dragons, when I'm approaching a new dressing project and don't yet know what will work. I hope it helps you as well!
Updated with the new vines!

It's been a while since I mentioned myself updating this because I actually took a pretty long semi-hiatus. Because of this, I haven't been updating it right when new items get released for a while. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you notice any apparel items missing!

As a quick note: For those of you new to this guide, it's not intended to be 'searched' in a classical way. Rather, it's supposed to be a catalogue of the items in their display forms so you can quickly explore the entire range of apparel for the site. It's intended for if you don't yet know what you're looking for. I use it regularly to dress my own dragons, when I'm approaching a new dressing project and don't yet know what will work. I hope it helps you as well!
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale! [emoji=lightning rune size=1] I've updated this with the Trailing Storm and Fusion Stormsnips, and started the new set of secondary apparel, the [s]cutie marks[/s] Charms! Also corrected the typo which caused the standard of the greemskeeper- oops, I mean gladekeeper - to not display. [size=2](Can you tell I'm not in nature? I've read 'greenskeeper treeshroud' so many times I replaced the deity's name with it in my head. Sorry treemom)[/size]
Happy Thundercrack Carnivale!

I've updated this with the Trailing Storm and Fusion Stormsnips, and started the new set of secondary apparel, the cutie marks Charms!

Also corrected the typo which caused the standard of the greemskeeper- oops, I mean gladekeeper - to not display.
(Can you tell I'm not in nature? I've read 'greenskeeper treeshroud' so many times I replaced the deity's name with it in my head. Sorry treemom)
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
Is this post still getting updates?
Is this post still getting updates?
UqN4jFQ.png
@Yinny occasionally. I've been too busy lately to update it with the flameforgers apparel, but it'll come next time I have the opportunity. It's mostly updated but is missing the incense piece and the fire cutie mark thing, as well as anything else introduced after the latest thundercrack carnivale. If there's anything else missing that you've noticed, just let me know and I'll fix it when I add the flameforgers stuff.
@Yinny occasionally. I've been too busy lately to update it with the flameforgers apparel, but it'll come next time I have the opportunity. It's mostly updated but is missing the incense piece and the fire cutie mark thing, as well as anything else introduced after the latest thundercrack carnivale. If there's anything else missing that you've noticed, just let me know and I'll fix it when I add the flameforgers stuff.
DHc3orZ.png
Glimmer & Gloom Guides
Hard:
V Hard:

e1P0V4T.png
10p7wif.gif
lair completion quest
Dragon sales/giveaways
Dragon Dresser shop!
1 2 3 4