Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Beastclan Guide
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15
@BatCrooks
Oo, cool! Going to read~
@BatCrooks
Oo, cool! Going to read~
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@BatCrooks well done on this guide, what a cool read. May I also be added to ping list?
Tbh I haven't read everything yet but it looks great. Only thing I could find immediately was column sizing with the Items Associated parts.
@BatCrooks well done on this guide, what a cool read. May I also be added to ping list?
Tbh I haven't read everything yet but it looks great. Only thing I could find immediately was column sizing with the Items Associated parts.
@FoxEyed yeah I don't know why the BBCode messes up the columns so much on the items! I mostly just accepted it as a necessary evil for now. But thanks! I'll add you to the pinglist :)
@FoxEyed yeah I don't know why the BBCode messes up the columns so much on the items! I mostly just accepted it as a necessary evil for now. But thanks! I'll add you to the pinglist :)

Thank you~

Thank you~

BRAVO!!! Thank you for your hard work! This is a STUNNINGLY amazing guide! [emoji=tundra love size=2]
BRAVO!!!

Thank you for your hard work! This is a STUNNINGLY amazing guide!

2edtMGt.png
@BatCrooks

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!

And should the sprites, nymphs, goblins and elementals be included too? Or don't they count since they're creations of the dragon gods?
@BatCrooks

I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!

And should the sprites, nymphs, goblins and elementals be included too? Or don't they count since they're creations of the dragon gods?
sZShZzW.pngAgsJvab.pngasexual.pngbisexual.pngnon-binary.pngB8_R.pngT16.png
Hex0gCq.png
@Princessfirefly Sure! And yeah, I specifically left them out because they're dragon creations :)
@Princessfirefly Sure! And yeah, I specifically left them out because they're dragon creations :)
Wow, I've never read much of the lore but the dragons are being colonizing jerks here. They really just invaded and took land that had been previously settled?
Wow, I've never read much of the lore but the dragons are being colonizing jerks here. They really just invaded and took land that had been previously settled?
Help I'm trapped in a signature!
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly
With the addition of the Autumn Sphinx (and the promise of two more sphinxes in the coming seasons), Sphinxes have earned their own page in the guide!
@Dachshund59 @Stelaris @FoxEyed @Princessfirefly
With the addition of the Autumn Sphinx (and the promise of two more sphinxes in the coming seasons), Sphinxes have earned their own page in the guide!
This guide is pretty cool. Can I be added to the pinglist?
This guide is pretty cool. Can I be added to the pinglist?
Y02PS6v.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15