Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | The Beastclan Guide
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
oooh this guide is amazing! owo
may i be added to the pinglist for future updates?
oooh this guide is amazing! owo
may i be added to the pinglist for future updates?
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
@Dachshund59 (sorry for the double ping!) Sure! I hadn't thought of having a pinglist for this but why not, lol
@Dachshund59 (sorry for the double ping!) Sure! I hadn't thought of having a pinglist for this but why not, lol
@BatCrooks
Its fine, and ty! owo
@BatCrooks
Its fine, and ty! owo
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
Wouldn't Avairs be Talanoks? What's the difference?
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
[quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-07-17 20:50:04" ] Wouldn't Avairs be Talanoks? What's the difference? [/quote] @Alfamangle Besides the few anatomy differences, I actually have an official answer to this! https://undel.tumblr.com/post/99207651527/flightdescending-i-wonder-why-aviars-didnt-get I'm going to add this to the Expanded Lore section now, actually. I'd forgotten about it!
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-07-17 20:50:04:

@Alfamangle Besides the few anatomy differences, I actually have an official answer to this!

https://undel.tumblr.com/post/99207651527/flightdescending-i-wonder-why-aviars-didnt-get

I'm going to add this to the Expanded Lore section now, actually. I'd forgotten about it!
[quote name="BatCrooks" date="2019-07-17 21:35:08" ] [quote name="Alfamangle" date="2019-07-17 20:50:04" ] Wouldn't Avairs be Talanoks? What's the difference? [/quote] @/Alfamangle Besides the few anatomy differences, I actually have an official answer to this! https://undel.tumblr.com/post/99207651527/flightdescending-i-wonder-why-aviars-didnt-get I'm going to add this to the Expanded Lore section now, actually. I'd forgotten about it! [/quote] Thank you!
BatCrooks wrote on 2019-07-17 21:35:08:
Alfamangle wrote on 2019-07-17 20:50:04:

@/Alfamangle Besides the few anatomy differences, I actually have an official answer to this!

https://undel.tumblr.com/post/99207651527/flightdescending-i-wonder-why-aviars-didnt-get

I'm going to add this to the Expanded Lore section now, actually. I'd forgotten about it!

Thank you!
2KwZtRK.png7nppAyR.png
This guide is great - thanks!
This guide is great - thanks!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@BatCrooks That was an incredible read. Thanks for all the hard work! If you have a pinglist, could you ping me with future updates?
@BatCrooks That was an incredible read. Thanks for all the hard work! If you have a pinglist, could you ping me with future updates?
tumblr_o43lvx6AIP1vosak4o5_100.pngtumblr_o9w9hrHZ0r1vosak4o1_r1_100.pngNlfNctV.pngQMvFMzB.png
I'm so glad to see the guide here! I had the spreadsheet bookmarked and I was going to check it for my lore~ @BatCrooks Suggestions for the third page! [item=Summer Sphinx][item=Magpie Sphinx][item=Dustfeather Sphinx]Unconfirmed or unaffiliated? [item=Golden Kitsune][item=Silver Kitsune]The other two kitsune!
I'm so glad to see the guide here! I had the spreadsheet bookmarked and I was going to check it for my lore~

@BatCrooks Suggestions for the third page!

Summer Sphinx Magpie Sphinx Dustfeather Sphinx Unconfirmed or unaffiliated?

Golden Kitsune Silver Kitsune The other two kitsune!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover Oh thanks! I was going to add the sphinxes but it completely slipped my mind. And I completely forgot about the other kitsune too, lol. @Dachshund59 @Stelaris Not a big update but: [emoji=beastclan rune size=1]Added Sphinxes to Small Clans [emoji=beastclan rune size=1]Gave Kitsune their own clan page since 4 members is apparently the min. number for that
@FlufferLover Oh thanks! I was going to add the sphinxes but it completely slipped my mind. And I completely forgot about the other kitsune too, lol.

@Dachshund59 @Stelaris Not a big update but:
Added Sphinxes to Small Clans
Gave Kitsune their own clan page since 4 members is apparently the min. number for that
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15