Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Maximize Baldwin XP Efficiency- Updated
1 2 3
I found an older guide on XP efficiency in Baldwin's brew [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1516722#post_1516722]here[/url], but the numbers were inaccurate to their current values, so I've created an updated guide on which recipes for new items in Baldwin's brew produce the most experience over time at each level. Also, I have a list of the quantities of all the items needed to get to level 25 at maximum efficiency. [center][size=6][b][i][u]Breakdown by Level[/u][/i][/b][/size][/center] [quote] [center][item=Peridot Roundhorn] Level 1: Peridot Roundhorn, 1 XP/min ----- [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] Level 2: Coarse Alchemical Reduction, 1.25 XP/min ----- [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] Levels 3-5: Sizzling Phosphorus, 1.625 XP/min ----- [item=Kelpie][item=Swamphaunt Kelpie] Level 6: Kelpie and Swamphaunt Kelpie, 1.8 XP/min ----- [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] Level 7: Scales, 2.46 XP/min ----- [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] Level 8-9: Skink and Spinner, 2.56 XP/min ----- [item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] Levels 10-17: Poison and Toxin, 2.778 XP/min (Ties with Poisonous Rose Thorn apparel set, which unlocks at level 17) ----- [item=Peacock Spider][item=Speckled Peacock Spider] Level 18: Peacock Spider and Speckled Peacock Spider, 3.875 XP/min ----- [item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Quartz Cockatrice] Level 19: Firefly/Quartz Cockatrice, 5.285 XP/min ----- [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene:Trail] Level 20: Pinstripe and Trail, 8.33 XP/min ----- [item=Vial of Darkened Sight] Levels 21-25: Vial of Darkened Sight, 10 XP/min[/center] [/quote] [center][size=6][b][i][u]Levelling Quantity Guide[/u][/i][/b][/size] Note: These numbers DO factor in leftover XP from following previous steps in the list. If you're picking this up in the middle, you may get slightly different results, especially when starting out. [quote] [item=Peridot Roundhorn] [size=6]x2[/size] 2 Peridot Roundhorn Level 1 to Level 2 200 XP in 3 hours, 20 minutes (No XP leftover after) ----- [item=Coarse Alchemical Reduction] [size=6]x8 [/size] 8 Coarse Alchemical Reduction Level 2 to Level 3 400 XP in 5 hrs, 20 minutes (No XP leftover after) ----- [item=Sizzling Phosphorus] [size=6]x53[/size] 53 Sizzling Phosphorus Level 3 to Level 6 3445 XP in 35 hours, 20 minutes (45 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Kelpie][item=Swamphaunt Kelpie][size=6]x3[/size] 3 Kelpie or Swamphaunt Kelpie Level 6 to Level 7 2700 XP in 25 hours (545 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Tertiary Gene: Scales] [size=6]x2[/size] 2 Scales Level 7 to Level 8 3500 XP in 23 hours, 40 minutes (1145 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Primary Gene: Skink][item=Secondary Gene: Spinner] [size=6]x4[/size] 4 Spinner/Skink Level 8 to Level 10 7400 XP in 48 hours (245 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Primary Gene: Poison][item=Secondary Gene: Toxin] [size=6]x41[/size] 41 Poison/Toxin Level 10 to Level 18 82000 XP in 20 days, 12 hours (1045 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Peacock Spider][item=Speckled Peacock Spider] [size=6]x11[/size] 11 Peacock Spider or Speckled Peacock Spider Level 18 to Level 19 17050 XP in 3 days, 1 hour, 20 minutes (895 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Firefly Cockatrice][item=Quartz Cockatrice] [size=6]x10[/size] 10 Firefly Cockatrice or Quartz Cockatrice Level 19 to Level 20 18500 XP in 2 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes (295 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail] [size=6]x5[/size] 5 Pinstripe/Trail Level 20 to Level 21 25000 XP in 2 days, 2 hours (4195 XP leftover after) ----- [item=Vial of Darkened Sight] [size=6]x18[/size] 18 Vial of Darkened Sight Level 21 to Level 25 Maxed-out XP in 9 days [/quote]
I found an older guide on XP efficiency in Baldwin's brew here, but the numbers were inaccurate to their current values, so I've created an updated guide on which recipes for new items in Baldwin's brew produce the most experience over time at each level.
Also, I have a list of the quantities of all the items needed to get to level 25 at maximum efficiency.
Breakdown by Level
Quote:
Peridot Roundhorn
Level 1: Peridot Roundhorn, 1 XP/min
Coarse Alchemical Reduction
Level 2: Coarse Alchemical Reduction, 1.25 XP/min
Sizzling Phosphorus
Levels 3-5: Sizzling Phosphorus, 1.625 XP/min
Kelpie Swamphaunt Kelpie
Level 6: Kelpie and Swamphaunt Kelpie, 1.8 XP/min
Tertiary Gene: Scales
Level 7: Scales, 2.46 XP/min
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner
Level 8-9: Skink and Spinner, 2.56 XP/min
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin
Levels 10-17: Poison and Toxin, 2.778 XP/min
(Ties with Poisonous Rose Thorn apparel set, which unlocks at level 17)
Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider
Level 18: Peacock Spider and Speckled Peacock Spider, 3.875 XP/min
Firefly Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice
Level 19: Firefly/Quartz Cockatrice, 5.285 XP/min
Primary Gene: Pinstripe
Level 20: Pinstripe and Trail, 8.33 XP/min
Vial of Darkened Sight
Levels 21-25: Vial of Darkened Sight, 10 XP/min

Levelling Quantity Guide
Note: These numbers DO factor in leftover XP from following previous steps in the list. If you're picking this up in the middle, you may get slightly different results, especially when starting out.
Quote:

Peridot Roundhorn x2
2 Peridot Roundhorn
Level 1 to Level 2
200 XP in 3 hours, 20 minutes (No XP leftover after)
Coarse Alchemical Reduction x8
8 Coarse Alchemical Reduction
Level 2 to Level 3
400 XP in 5 hrs, 20 minutes (No XP leftover after)
Sizzling Phosphorus x53
53 Sizzling Phosphorus
Level 3 to Level 6
3445 XP in 35 hours, 20 minutes (45 XP leftover after)
Kelpie Swamphaunt Kelpie x3
3 Kelpie or Swamphaunt Kelpie
Level 6 to Level 7
2700 XP in 25 hours (545 XP leftover after)
Tertiary Gene: Scales x2
2 Scales
Level 7 to Level 8
3500 XP in 23 hours, 40 minutes (1145 XP leftover after)
Primary Gene: Skink Secondary Gene: Spinner x4
4 Spinner/Skink
Level 8 to Level 10
7400 XP in 48 hours (245 XP leftover after)
Primary Gene: Poison Secondary Gene: Toxin x41
41 Poison/Toxin
Level 10 to Level 18
82000 XP in 20 days, 12 hours (1045 XP leftover after)
Peacock Spider Speckled Peacock Spider x11
11 Peacock Spider or Speckled Peacock Spider
Level 18 to Level 19
17050 XP in 3 days, 1 hour, 20 minutes (895 XP leftover after)
Firefly Cockatrice Quartz Cockatrice x10
10 Firefly Cockatrice or Quartz Cockatrice
Level 19 to Level 20
18500 XP in 2 days, 10 hours, 20 minutes (295 XP leftover after)
Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail x5
5 Pinstripe/Trail
Level 20 to Level 21
25000 XP in 2 days, 2 hours (4195 XP leftover after)
Vial of Darkened Sight x18
18 Vial of Darkened Sight
Level 21 to Level 25
Maxed-out XP in 9 days
cfbrDFl.png
Thank you so much for this!
Thank you so much for this!
"You don't need a reason to help someone "
~Zidane Tribal
@Susinko Glad to see that you find this useful! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@Susinko Glad to see that you find this useful!
cfbrDFl.png
I love it, thank you!
I love it, thank you!
@Lavende You're welcome, glad to see you like it!
@Lavende You're welcome, glad to see you like it!
cfbrDFl.png
This is perfect! Thank you so much!
This is perfect! Thank you so much!
@lastnamefirst Of course! Happy to see that you find it useful. [emoji=spiral laughing size=1]
@lastnamefirst Of course! Happy to see that you find it useful.
cfbrDFl.png
@alyblaith

self ping to find again later - thank you for this! I need to get up to 20 ASAP. lots of pin/trail to brew >.<
@alyblaith

self ping to find again later - thank you for this! I need to get up to 20 ASAP. lots of pin/trail to brew >.<

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@alyblaith Thanks, and you're welcome! Glad to see that you're finding this useful.
@alyblaith Thanks, and you're welcome! Glad to see that you're finding this useful.
cfbrDFl.png
@TabbyTomCat

A superb guide but the only thing i have to comment is maybe add the amount of materials and treasure needed to craft in the "Leveling Quantity" section so people can plan ahead on making the more expensive items.

Other than that, this is a perfect guide.
@TabbyTomCat

A superb guide but the only thing i have to comment is maybe add the amount of materials and treasure needed to craft in the "Leveling Quantity" section so people can plan ahead on making the more expensive items.

Other than that, this is a perfect guide.
l5KIkf4.png
1 2 3