Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dalphia's Code Generator
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24
@DalphiaRose Hello! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this; it's [i]so[/i] helpful, it's wonderful. Also thought you might like to know that I've used it to help me make breeding cards: [columns][color=transparent]spacer[/color][nextcol][center] ----- [size=7][color=#d9d9d9][b]Moonlight Waltz[/b][/color][/size][/center] [columns][nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45114037][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/451141/45114037.png[/img] Balrie[/url] Ripple 98% Current 99% Lace 98%[/center][nextcol][center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54677038][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/546771/54677038.png[/img] LordOfMoonlight[/url] Crystal 2% Alloy 1% Opal 2%[/center][/columns] [center]Imperial [b][color=#d9d9d9]White[/color], [color=#d9d9d9]Moon[/color] [color=#d9d9d9]White[/color] [color=#d9d9d9]White[/color], [color=#d9d9d9]Moon[/color][/b][/center] -----[nextcol][color=transparent]spacer[/color][nextcol][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=2&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=6&wings=2&auth=00b9a11538502542922e3e37a01d44e65c1e55b7&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/progeny?body=74&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=16&winggene=6&wings=2&auth=1095464ddb76bb6444cf2fd3367c032517529bda&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/columns] I know nothing about the kind of coding you're doing, but I can post the code for this if you think it'll be helpful or inspiring in any way. (It's... not exactly elegant, I had to use invisitext and an empty column to get the spacing.)
@DalphiaRose Hello! I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate this; it's so helpful, it's wonderful.

Also thought you might like to know that I've used it to help me make breeding cards:

spacer

Moonlight Waltz
45114037.png
Balrie

Ripple 98%
Current 99%
Lace 98%
54677038.png
LordOfMoonlight

Crystal 2%
Alloy 1%
Opal 2%
Imperial

White, Moon
White
White, Moon

spacer progeny?body=2&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=2&tertgene=16&winggene=6&wings=2&auth=00b9a11538502542922e3e37a01d44e65c1e55b7&dummyext=prev.png
progeny?body=74&bodygene=5&breed=8&element=10&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=74&tertgene=16&winggene=6&wings=2&auth=1095464ddb76bb6444cf2fd3367c032517529bda&dummyext=prev.png

I know nothing about the kind of coding you're doing, but I can post the code for this if you think it'll be helpful or inspiring in any way. (It's... not exactly elegant, I had to use invisitext and an empty column to get the spacing.)
don't like my dragons
@Astariall

That is so cool! I’m glad it is proving useful for you. The breeding cards I’m thinking of might have similar elements to that.
@Astariall

That is so cool! I’m glad it is proving useful for you. The breeding cards I’m thinking of might have similar elements to that.
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I added I’m Innocent Eyes!
I added I’m Innocent Eyes!
@DalphiaRose I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work -- you're a wonderful and kind person, and you're saving my life right now ahahaha
@DalphiaRose I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work -- you're a wonderful and kind person, and you're saving my life right now ahahaha
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland

Yay! That makes me so happy!

Feel free to show me your projects!
@Teland

Yay! That makes me so happy!

Feel free to show me your projects!
@DalphiaRose

Me, my spouse, and my sibling-in-law are -- finally -- making a joint hatchery, after joining FR back in early 2016. The link is in my sig, and it's *good* and primitive, but your code will make the actual sales post look *awesome* once our dragons come back from the various nests. :D

Also, please do add me to your ping list!
@DalphiaRose

Me, my spouse, and my sibling-in-law are -- finally -- making a joint hatchery, after joining FR back in early 2016. The link is in my sig, and it's *good* and primitive, but your code will make the actual sales post look *awesome* once our dragons come back from the various nests. :D

Also, please do add me to your ping list!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@DalphiaRose *facepalm* That last comment is what happens when I'm rushing around trying to finish things up on Jack's laptop instead of just *walking across the room* to my own computer. Anyway, please add *my* name to the pinglist.
@DalphiaRose *facepalm* That last comment is what happens when I'm rushing around trying to finish things up on Jack's laptop instead of just *walking across the room* to my own computer. Anyway, please add *my* name to the pinglist.
...Q2qxxGt.png
@Teland

I totally forgot to actually type out a response here... WHOOPS!

The hatchery looks great! Really makes me want to finish up the breeding card code I've been working on... hehe
@Teland

I totally forgot to actually type out a response here... WHOOPS!

The hatchery looks great! Really makes me want to finish up the breeding card code I've been working on... hehe
@DalphiaRose I'd be all over that tool like butter on a biscuit ahahaha. I *love* the mock-up you have. If there's *anything* I can do to help, let me know!
@DalphiaRose I'd be all over that tool like butter on a biscuit ahahaha. I *love* the mock-up you have. If there's *anything* I can do to help, let me know!
...Q2qxxGt.png
@DalphiaRose
I would love you forever if you finished it bc while the breeding cards on other sites are nice they always feel.... lacking???? idk. Difficult =_=
@DalphiaRose
I would love you forever if you finished it bc while the breeding cards on other sites are nice they always feel.... lacking???? idk. Difficult =_=
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24