Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [TOOL] Dalphia's Code Generator
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24
@puppicino added! :D
@puppicino added! :D
E2amngG.png04n5rQx.png8th6mfc.pngtPW2xgo.pngarOGchX.png
I'd like to be added to the ping! Now I need to figure out if I can embed a pair card in a bio.....
I'd like to be added to the ping! Now I need to figure out if I can embed a pair card in a bio.....
they/she | FR + 0
could I be added to the pinglist? I love this! You have done an amazing job!
could I be added to the pinglist? I love this! You have done an amazing job!
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
I just got back into FR after a hiatus and was wanting to set up a hatchery........... I was wondering where all these hatcheries were getting that sales code, luckily someone linked back to you! all of these tools are super helpful, thanks for taking the time to set these up for others to use! [emoji=spiral love size=2]
I just got back into FR after a hiatus and was wanting to set up a hatchery........... I was wondering where all these hatcheries were getting that sales code, luckily someone linked back to you! all of these tools are super helpful, thanks for taking the time to set these up for others to use!
z3FSuck.png
fkWjutW.png
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
5klLPDf.png
___
Saw this forum on YT! It's so handy! Will for sure used it sometime
Saw this forum on YT! It's so handy! Will for sure used it sometime
u9LarVO.png
@DalphiaRose

have seen some of these in action
have bookmarked some in my tablet's FR bkmk area

pinglist add pls.
@DalphiaRose

have seen some of these in action
have bookmarked some in my tablet's FR bkmk area

pinglist add pls.
1582_200px_urbancountry26_by_miirshroom-dce92sn.png B18_L.pngc1-M13-1001.pngc2-M29-1001.pngc3-L15-1001.pngc4-L16-1001.pngc5-S18-1001.pngT10.pngB18_R.png
CJzWIft.png
@NafariousVinny

Oh, where’d you see it?
@NafariousVinny

Oh, where’d you see it?
@DalphiaRose

they mentioned you kinda briefly here
@DalphiaRose

they mentioned you kinda briefly here
u9LarVO.png
@NafariousVinny

That is so cool, thanks for linking it! :D
@NafariousVinny

That is so cool, thanks for linking it! :D
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn, @Mooncatcher333, @Kunikida, @Telland, @Alliance, @lr21vb, @puppicino, @LenaV, @Finnkawarrior, @urbancountry26

Hey all!

I've finished up a tool that I'm really excited about and I can't wait for others to use it! The newest addition is the Table of Contents Maker!

This is a very handy page that will help you make those table of contents for your hatcheries, events, lore pages, art shops, and more! It is still hot off the press, and I'm working on documentation, but feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

The basic idea is that you can copy the links in a forum post, give each post a name, choose your divider, and generate! There are also options to make each post unique by either bolding the post the person is currently on, or even taking the link off!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :D

I'll also be reformatting this whole thread (just the front page) to update information and add the Table of Contents Maker and Fodder Over Time tools.

Thank you for all your support!
@WGJuliana, @Lanikot, @CornixElecti, @ColoradoBlues, @NoAkei, @Lyathali, @RiztheHuntress, @Zenium, @ImNotOkay, @Zihette, @Zilleniose, @loracarol, @Britty, @Dragondrop, @xazz, @Ghostgirl32, @mewhaku, @Lawcere, @Milfoil, @mochimajuru, @MagicHats, @KitKatJo, @JDBeckett, @Aireiya, @Aurealis, @Airys, @MightyNinja11, @Auresse, @Keera, @LucarioLand, @Norkatt, @spacepizza, @IzzyWizzy, @ThunderFang, @Frozenn, @Mooncatcher333, @Kunikida, @Telland, @Alliance, @lr21vb, @puppicino, @LenaV, @Finnkawarrior, @urbancountry26

Hey all!

I've finished up a tool that I'm really excited about and I can't wait for others to use it! The newest addition is the Table of Contents Maker!

This is a very handy page that will help you make those table of contents for your hatcheries, events, lore pages, art shops, and more! It is still hot off the press, and I'm working on documentation, but feel free to check it out and let me know what you think!

The basic idea is that you can copy the links in a forum post, give each post a name, choose your divider, and generate! There are also options to make each post unique by either bolding the post the person is currently on, or even taking the link off!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. :D

I'll also be reformatting this whole thread (just the front page) to update information and add the Table of Contents Maker and Fodder Over Time tools.

Thank you for all your support!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24