Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [resource] item-width bio banners
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33
@Vertigris Could I be put on the pinglist? I'm in love!
Thank you for your work
@Vertigris Could I be put on the pinglist? I'm in love!
Thank you for your work
O7IFtNN.png
mlHpBMC.png
WKtl2lb.png
LF: > Jan/Feb 22nd dragons
@Vertigris

These are wonderful, thank you! May I be added to your pinglist please?
@Vertigris

These are wonderful, thank you! May I be added to your pinglist please?
8TwF8Tj.gif QynGjjZ.gifFr3kxgb.gif
@Vertigris
this is lovely, thank you. i'd love to be added to the pinglist when you have a moment!
@Vertigris
this is lovely, thank you. i'd love to be added to the pinglist when you have a moment!
shadowmidsmall.png
tumblr_inline_oopzuzQZkV1u5ynwc_540.png__they / them ; fr + 3__tumblr_inline_oopzuzQZkV1u5ynwc_540.png
These are beautiful <3
These are beautiful <3
Hypha_FR_Signature_no_text.png
byglMgD.pngk6XadYv.png

2uq3ZkE.png

HUg2HbD.png

ih7flOs.png

kFRXDH6.png
@Sehti it looks like you have a link to the imgur page with the image, rather than a direct link to the image itself (which would end in .png). Try this: [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/Gbae2dT.png[/img][/code] I've noticed that imgur sometimes redirects image links in that way, but if you just right click on the banner and select 'copy image link' you should get the right url.
@Sehti it looks like you have a link to the imgur page with the image, rather than a direct link to the image itself (which would end in .png). Try this:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gbae2dT.png[/img]
I've noticed that imgur sometimes redirects image links in that way, but if you just right click on the banner and select 'copy image link' you should get the right url.
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris oh, my bad! I feel stupid now... Issues on imgur's side then, I've not changed my way of grabbing the link or using it [emoji=guardian deadpan size=1] right click's not an option for me as I'm a mobile user, but I'll try to find a work around!
@Vertigris oh, my bad! I feel stupid now... Issues on imgur's side then, I've not changed my way of grabbing the link or using it right click's not an option for me as I'm a mobile user, but I'll try to find a work around!
Aquatic Relic __ lore I + lore II
outfit gallery
wishlist
lair quest!
Need a water nest? Send me a CR, no payment required!
@Vertigris Have you considered making some banners out of the exalt background images? ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/exalted/exalted-8.jpg]these[/url]) I think those would make for some good banners too! [emoji=wildclaw happy size=1] Also, please add me to the pinglist!
@Vertigris Have you considered making some banners out of the exalt background images? (these) I think those would make for some good banners too!

Also, please add me to the pinglist!
@plight the problem with the exalt pillar backgrounds is that the images are smaller and faded at the top/bottom, both of which make them tricky to work with. I considered doing them when I did the flight recolors, but ended up deciding not to. I may come back to them if I run out of scenes, but I don't have any immediate plans right now. As may be obvious, I work on these pretty intermittently.
@plight the problem with the exalt pillar backgrounds is that the images are smaller and faded at the top/bottom, both of which make them tricky to work with. I considered doing them when I did the flight recolors, but ended up deciding not to. I may come back to them if I run out of scenes, but I don't have any immediate plans right now. As may be obvious, I work on these pretty intermittently.
yWVIirM.png
@Vertigris gotcha. thanks!
@Vertigris gotcha. thanks!
@Vertigris

Heyyo! These are very lovely banners! I love them so much :3. May I be added to the pinglist?
@Vertigris

Heyyo! These are very lovely banners! I love them so much :3. May I be added to the pinglist?
nB9oMvb.png
~ Call me Reiya or Robin!
~ Pronouns.Page
~ Wishlist
~ Avatar Dragon
2675f041d3bf3ccbf48b41d2a46168b98f349af9.png ACOZFAh.png
H0t7Ypl.png
VHmdVcB.png
0XHtpWy.png
YMPbu9R.png
o6Tbf9W.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33