Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Ganondorf's Breeding Guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Bookmark for sure! Thank you for this!!
Bookmark for sure! Thank you for this!!
I can't thank you enough for this!!!
I can't thank you enough for this!!!
wb_aeth.png
ZbNAjCO.png
hh5n4WA.png
dEe2UrM.png
mjtJ868.png       
LGvol4P.png
AFDqeiv.gif
Thank you for sharing this guide! It's helpful to my project[emoji=new friend size=1]
Thank you for sharing this guide!
It's helpful to my project
[G1s& special eye]Auraboa Scry
banner_02.pngbanner_03.gifbanner_04.gif
Super helpful!
Super helpful!
axhRqoK.png
5iXiC8z.png27AZD8S.pngDa1cz0f.pngmlHpBMC.png
Great guide- thank you!

If you're able to help-
Please, how to you get the color bars? I'd love to use that visual for planning.
Thanks again!
Great guide- thank you!

If you're able to help-
Please, how to you get the color bars? I'd love to use that visual for planning.
Thanks again!
Yr0dYV1.png
I've been pining after my dream dragon for four or five years now but never made any effort to actually get it (except for once, but it went nowhere--probably a good thing because I was too focused on matching colors than I was on breeding for genes, anyway).
It's still gonna take a long time if I'm not super lucky (darn Coatls) but your guide has given me direction and inspired me to start working towards my boy. Thank you. <3
I've been pining after my dream dragon for four or five years now but never made any effort to actually get it (except for once, but it went nowhere--probably a good thing because I was too focused on matching colors than I was on breeding for genes, anyway).
It's still gonna take a long time if I'm not super lucky (darn Coatls) but your guide has given me direction and inspired me to start working towards my boy. Thank you. <3
wmI4zZE.png
This is cool, I'll have to try doing a proper pyramid one day! Instead of a vague collection of pairs that get scrambled every time I find a better dragon and all end up interrelated like I've been mostly doing...

By the way, do you have any advice on timing? Like, if I want to start a new pyramid project, should I just buy the 8 or 16 closest dragons in the AH right now, or should I keep checking the AH and buy better ones over a week or a month? Will a month of careful shopping save me more than a month of breeding? (My impression is probably yes, but that's an impression from mostly 1-2 pair projects, not large pyramid ones.)
This is cool, I'll have to try doing a proper pyramid one day! Instead of a vague collection of pairs that get scrambled every time I find a better dragon and all end up interrelated like I've been mostly doing...

By the way, do you have any advice on timing? Like, if I want to start a new pyramid project, should I just buy the 8 or 16 closest dragons in the AH right now, or should I keep checking the AH and buy better ones over a week or a month? Will a month of careful shopping save me more than a month of breeding? (My impression is probably yes, but that's an impression from mostly 1-2 pair projects, not large pyramid ones.)
@nika, it depends on availability. If there's pages and pages of dragons in the range I need, I'll just buy all the pairs I want on that day. If not, then I am forced to stalk the AH for a month or sometimes two anyway. And you'll notice as you go through buying the dragons that you'll run out of "ideal" dragons and all that's left are really expensive ones or subpar ones, and each pairing gets wider in the colour ranges or lackluster in genes/breed. That's when I'll stop and wait a week for more dragons to pop up.
@nika, it depends on availability. If there's pages and pages of dragons in the range I need, I'll just buy all the pairs I want on that day. If not, then I am forced to stalk the AH for a month or sometimes two anyway. And you'll notice as you go through buying the dragons that you'll run out of "ideal" dragons and all that's left are really expensive ones or subpar ones, and each pairing gets wider in the colour ranges or lackluster in genes/breed. That's when I'll stop and wait a week for more dragons to pop up.
l6nCFA8.png
@Ganondorf Awesome, thank you! Could you make a banner for this guide?
@Ganondorf Awesome, thank you! Could you make a banner for this guide?
j3HvDdv.pnguHNAhJY.pngH7QU1.gif
You have no idea how relieved I am to come across a guide like this before I had the chance to dive head first into breeding for my dream dragon. I remember finding the predict morphology page a few years back and I had a lot of fun messing around and making cool dragons. I came back again this year and discovered Gaolers, and after tinkering around with genes and colors I made something I wanted to actually have. So I signed up at the beginning of April and immediately got lost, I mean I didn't even know until yesterday that Ancients can't breed with other dragons!! This'll be time consuming, but I think fun, so thanks for making it easy enough for a newbie like me to understand and good luck to any other players who don't have a clue what they're doing!
You have no idea how relieved I am to come across a guide like this before I had the chance to dive head first into breeding for my dream dragon. I remember finding the predict morphology page a few years back and I had a lot of fun messing around and making cool dragons. I came back again this year and discovered Gaolers, and after tinkering around with genes and colors I made something I wanted to actually have. So I signed up at the beginning of April and immediately got lost, I mean I didn't even know until yesterday that Ancients can't breed with other dragons!! This'll be time consuming, but I think fun, so thanks for making it easy enough for a newbie like me to understand and good luck to any other players who don't have a clue what they're doing!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11