Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [sheet] NOTN & WW Checklists
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Pachirisu
I'm beginning my prep for this years NotN and came upon your fantastic spreadsheet. If you end up updating it with the new stuff, could you please ping me?
@Pachirisu
I'm beginning my prep for this years NotN and came upon your fantastic spreadsheet. If you end up updating it with the new stuff, could you please ping me?
zVI7i7V.png27754151187_13038e2c8e_o.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.png
@Sachqua sure thing!
@Sachqua sure thing!
GkfDmNh.png
@Sachqua the checklist has been updated! nothing else in the thread has, though!
@Sachqua the checklist has been updated! nothing else in the thread has, though!
GkfDmNh.png
still don't feel like updating hmmmmmmmmm anything else in here with regards to notn, HOWEVER i did edit a copy of the notn checklist into a warrior's way checklist!
still don't feel like updating hmmmmmmmmm anything else in here with regards to notn, HOWEVER i did edit a copy of the notn checklist into a warrior's way checklist!
GkfDmNh.png
bookmarking for later use, thank you so much!
bookmarking for later use, thank you so much!
romantic_mouses.png renee
lesbian. she + her. 24. taken
the lovers, the dreamers, + we.
my husbands skin shop !

fpvuLET-1.png
xxxxxYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.pngYIrwEAc.png
The item drop checklist tells me access denied. I requested permission, if that's ok? Thank you for doing all this!

ETA: the warriors way works fine
The item drop checklist tells me access denied. I requested permission, if that's ok? Thank you for doing all this!

ETA: the warriors way works fine
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
@PersephoneZea the permissions got changed at some point, but it should be fixed now! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It'll be updated this Sunday with the new stuff, if you'd like to wait.
@PersephoneZea the permissions got changed at some point, but it should be fixed now! Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

It'll be updated this Sunday with the new stuff, if you'd like to wait.
GkfDmNh.png
checklist is updated, if anyone wanted to use it!
checklist is updated, if anyone wanted to use it!
GkfDmNh.png
bumping this up now that i've finished updating the WW checklist! (i saw a couple of you in there while i was updating hehe i know i updated the OP before i actually updated the sheet, but i was surprised to see people around already!)
bumping this up now that i've finished updating the WW checklist! (i saw a couple of you in there while i was updating hehe i know i updated the OP before i actually updated the sheet, but i was surprised to see people around already!)
GkfDmNh.png
updated with the 2022 items!
updated with the 2022 items!
GkfDmNh.png
1 2 3 4 5 6