Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Brew/Den Item Locations Masterlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bump! This is exactly what I was looking for
Bump! This is exactly what I was looking for
D9XjOpZ.jpg
@Starphire
Bookmarking!
@Starphire
Bookmarking!
@Shidoo can we get an update for the new scene trade ins?
@Shidoo can we get an update for the new scene trade ins?
@Zeldo

pinging self so i dont lose this again
@Zeldo

pinging self so i dont lose this again
aw heck now i have nothing to put here again
@soupnoodle
@soupnoodle
tumblr_ofnu6e5o9v1vfu9p0o1_250.png
@calwyncove
@calwyncove
they/them pronouns - nonbinary / Remember to stay hydrated! /Site time +3 hours

Back after a 6-7 month hiatus! Happy Pride Month! (6/10/2021)
@wyckedwytch
@wyckedwytch
1 year of Chests
Fodder Training
Project Ugly! *HELP*
Deathly Spoiled Subspecies!
Yersinia Subspecies!
@Shidoo Where do you find Blueberries and Puckerberries? [item=Blueberries][item=Puckerberries] Edit: nvm, I found out via the [url=https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Blueberries]wiki[/url].
@Shidoo Where do you find Blueberries and Puckerberries?
Blueberries Puckerberries

Edit: nvm, I found out via the wiki.
mlNVeHM.jpg
I use this guide every festival to plan out my gathering [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
I use this guide every festival to plan out my gathering
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie I'm back from my hiatus and the guide is all caught up now :) I'll hopefully be able to start regular updates again but I'm open to passing management on as well, feel free to message me if you'd be interested in that. But that's all from me, glad to be back [emoji=spiral star size=1]
@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie

I'm back from my hiatus and the guide is all caught up now :) I'll hopefully be able to start regular updates again but I'm open to passing management on as well, feel free to message me if you'd be interested in that.

But that's all from me, glad to be back
s8iVVJA.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12