Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Swipp/Brew/Den Item Locations Masterlist
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
[center][size=2]@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie @Ziraous [/size][rule] Here ya go folks! Pardon the huuuge delay, I’m (still) on a semi-hiatus for health reasons. [size=5]New addition for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin]Baldwin’s Bubbling Brew[/url] as of 10.10.! New components have now been added to the guide.[/size] -Cauldron Crawler -Glam Nudibranch [center][item=Cauldron Crawler][item=Glam Nudibranch][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/25ML3IN.png[/img] [size=5]Components:[/size] [columns][item=glowslug][nextcol][size=5]Glowslug[/size] Gathering: [b]Fishing[/b] in [b]Lightning/Shadow/Water[/b] (lvl 17 onwards)[nextcol][item=deepsea cucumber][nextcol][size=5]Deepsea Cucumber[/size] Gathering: [b]Fishing[/b] in [b]Earth/Fire/Light[/b] (lvl 17 onwards) [/columns] [rule] Please ping or PM me if you’d like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, or if you spot any mistakes. I’ll try to take care of it as soon as I can!
@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie @Ziraous

Here ya go folks! Pardon the huuuge delay, I’m (still) on a semi-hiatus for health reasons.

New addition for Baldwin’s Bubbling Brew as of 10.10.! New components have now been added to the guide.

-Cauldron Crawler
-Glam Nudibranch
Cauldron Crawler Glam Nudibranch
25ML3IN.png

Components:
Glowslug Glowslug
Gathering:
Fishing in Lightning/Shadow/Water (lvl 17 onwards)
Deepsea Cucumber Deepsea Cucumber
Gathering:
Fishing in Earth/Fire/Light (lvl 17 onwards)

Please ping or PM me if you’d like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, or if you spot any mistakes. I’ll try to take care of it as soon as I can!
s8iVVJA.png
[center][size=2]@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie @Ziraous [/size][rule] Clearing the backlog! [size=5]The components for the Silver Unicorn set and the Veined genes have now been added to the guide! So much new stuff for Baldwin lately.[/size] -Silver Unicorn Horn -Silver Unicorn Mane -Silver Unicorn Tail [center][item=Silver Unicorn Horn][item=Silver Unicorn Mane][item=Silver Unicorn Tail][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/uGXPHbb.png[/img] [size=5]Components:[/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/FoPrxUF.png[/img][nextcol][item=unicorn dust][nextcol][size=5]Unicorn Dust[/size] Coliseum: [b]Mire[/b] (Wetland Unicorn)[/columns] [rule] -Tertiary Gene: Veined -Tertiary Gene: Veined (Gaoler) [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Veined][item=Tertiary Gene: Veined (Gaoler)][/center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/VLMaNZI.png[/img] [size=5]Components:[/size] [columns][item=Azurite][nextcol][size=5]Azurite[/size] Coliseum: [b]Crystal Pools[/b] (Crystalhide Jester)[nextcol][item=kunzite][nextcol][size=5]Kunzite[/size] Coliseum: [b]Crystal Pools[/b] (Hawksbill Goliath) [/columns] [rule] Please ping or PM me if you’d like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, or if you spot any mistakes. I’ll try to take care of it as soon as I can!
@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie @Ziraous

Clearing the backlog!

The components for the Silver Unicorn set and the Veined genes have now been added to the guide! So much new stuff for Baldwin lately.

-Silver Unicorn Horn
-Silver Unicorn Mane
-Silver Unicorn Tail
Silver Unicorn Horn Silver Unicorn Mane Silver Unicorn Tail
uGXPHbb.png

Components:
FoPrxUF.png Unicorn Dust Unicorn Dust
Coliseum:
Mire (Wetland Unicorn)

-Tertiary Gene: Veined
-Tertiary Gene: Veined (Gaoler)
Tertiary Gene: Veined
VLMaNZI.png

Components:
Azurite Azurite
Coliseum:
Crystal Pools (Crystalhide Jester)
Kunzite Kunzite
Coliseum:
Crystal Pools (Hawksbill Goliath)

Please ping or PM me if you’d like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, or if you spot any mistakes. I’ll try to take care of it as soon as I can!
s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo

The den task is for Mangled Zeeba Carcass, not Shredded Rambra Carcass.
@Shidoo

The den task is for Mangled Zeeba Carcass, not Shredded Rambra Carcass.
This account is abandoned. You will not get a response.
@Shidoo [item=redfin belt] found in the THUNDERHEAD SAVANNA is part of a new Swipp trade.
@Shidoo

Redfin Belt found in the THUNDERHEAD SAVANNA is part of a new Swipp trade.
[quote name="IsleOfBerk" date="2019-12-11 22:54:10" ] @Shidoo [item=redfin belt] found in the THUNDERHEAD SAVANNA is part of a new Swipp trade. [/quote] No, that's found in Redrock Cove.
IsleOfBerk wrote on 2019-12-11 22:54:10:
@Shidoo

Redfin Belt found in the THUNDERHEAD SAVANNA is part of a new Swipp trade.

No, that's found in Redrock Cove.
[center][size=2]@Melodious @HaleyLiz @acheronta @ErrantMisty @Kimizi @mes3 @Maryvel, @Nokobirds @Sparkledog @galacticpink @janetlin @Roseblossom @Perianth @besoden @Trinity1 @sevdrag @Prismal @beargirl1393 @Pargon @LadySilverfang @TsukasasCurse @kaylavarnell4736 @Gullintanni @Soupy @Khymaira @oceanprincex @Alixe @Kristan @Cardixa @MeraHunt @LadyRenee @ratgirl34 @Tynethyne @Aerflyn @Aviana @Bantymom @RainbowWolfy @vavaan @MaraLaray @Ac3Kat17 @Kumie @Ziraous [/size][rule] I'm too old and tired to reply to everyone notifying me about mistakes, but I really do appreciate it. Keep them coming! [size=5]New addition for [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp]Swipp’s Swap Stand[/url] as of 9.12.! New components have now been added to the guide.[/size] -Tertiary Gene: Squiggle (Banescale) [center][item=Tertiary Gene: Squiggle (Banescale)] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2aJJ8Gx.png[/img] [size=5]Components:[/size] [columns][item=chillriver bucktooth][nextcol][size=5]Chillriver Bucktooth[/size] [b]Fishing[/b] in all areas [b]Only during Frigidfin Expedition:[/b] may drop from all enemies in the coliseum[nextcol][item=Redfin belt][nextcol][size=5]Redfin Belt[/size] Coliseum: [b]Redrock Cove[/b] (Redfin Wavespinner)[/columns] [rule] Please ping or PM me if you’d like to be added to or removed from the pinglist, or if you spot any mistakes. I’ll try to take care of it as soon as I can!

I'm too old and tired to reply to everyone notifying me about mistakes, but I really do appreciate it. Keep them coming!

New addition for Swipp’s Swap Stand as of 9.12.! New components have now been added to the guide.

-Tertiary Gene: Squiggle (Banescale)

2aJJ8Gx.png

Components:
Chillriver Bucktooth Chillriver Bucktooth

Fishing in all areas
Only during Frigidfin Expedition:
may drop from all enemies in the coliseum
Redfin Belt Redfin Belt
Coliseum:
Redrock Cove (Redfin Wavespinner)

s8iVVJA.png
@Shidoo

The database lists lvl 18 as a requirement for scavenging Forgotten Poet's Tools.

Also, you have them listed but not displaying under Ice. (Unless my browser just neglected to load the picture, which is possible.)
@Shidoo

The database lists lvl 18 as a requirement for scavenging Forgotten Poet's Tools.

Also, you have them listed but not displaying under Ice. (Unless my browser just neglected to load the picture, which is possible.)
@Shidoo

Carpenter Wax is found in the Training Fields.
@Shidoo

Carpenter Wax is found in the Training Fields.
@Shidoo

Broken Flower Pot also drops in Blooming Grove.
@Shidoo

Broken Flower Pot also drops in Blooming Grove.
@Shidoo just found spearmint in [emoji=shadow rune size=1]shadow!
@Shidoo just found spearmint in shadow!
tumblr_o982f42Qrh1vy4vcso1_100.png Viridian Safari Hatchery
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12