Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [IMG-Heavy] Lionfish/Noxtide Gene Guide
1 2
Bless you for making this masterpost! And bless staff for making these genes! <3 <3
Bless you for making this masterpost! And bless staff for making these genes! <3 <3
ww_po_by_idlewildly-dcoj48d.png
This makes me appreciate the genes more :D Thanks for posting this c:

Am i the only one who things some of the prim/sec colors don't quite match up on some of them?

This makes me appreciate the genes more :D Thanks for posting this c:

Am i the only one who things some of the prim/sec colors don't quite match up on some of them?

underskrift-geo.png
Thanks for this! :)
Thanks for this! :)
v1c0g2x.pnglUVfG4b.png7GZL67L.png
Former Windie! Plague 4 Lyfe!!

I'm nonbinary! My pronouns are:
They/Them/Theirs

10ttDG2.pngXC93sMs.pngtn0RSo5.pnge4Povii.pngH0t7Ypl.pngPgv53XB.png
This is gonna save me a ton of time messing with the crying workshop, thank you!
This is gonna save me a ton of time messing with the crying workshop, thank you!
[quote name="idlewildly" date="2018-10-20 04:07:54" ] Bless you for making this masterpost! And bless staff for making these genes! <3 <3 [/quote] Thank you for making this ! <3
idlewildly wrote on 2018-10-20 04:07:54:
Thank you for making this ! <3
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
thank you so much
thank you so much
oh my. that's a lot of work you put into this.
the blues and greens look so vibrant! i'm particularly intrigued by this gene pair. while it isn't my favourite, i'm interested in how much it alters the colours of a dragon so drastically, as it takes on the 'supporting' colour very prominently, like the leaf one, in which the purple colour is the focus.
oh my. that's a lot of work you put into this.
the blues and greens look so vibrant! i'm particularly intrigued by this gene pair. while it isn't my favourite, i'm interested in how much it alters the colours of a dragon so drastically, as it takes on the 'supporting' colour very prominently, like the leaf one, in which the purple colour is the focus.

__snek, snek, let down your necc
_ 5RUhw7e.gifmISblcI.gifXjw0MAJ.gif
Thank you for making this! I had no idea that Saffron looks so good in these genes?!
Thank you for making this! I had no idea that Saffron looks so good in these genes?!
Achievements
Mirror Adopts
FR tumblr
ToyHouse
Art Fight
vista_mirror1.png
aroace - gender?
any pronouns - 20

2SswTJj.png tumblr_inline_oqxzzokthn1r2ao8y_540.png
vista_tundra1.png
You can call me Art or Sand! :]
1 2