Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 104 105
This is so useful! I haven't tried it yet but many people have said great things about this strategy and guide, I just hope I'm smart enough to use it lol.
This is so useful! I haven't tried it yet but many people have said great things about this strategy and guide, I just hope I'm smart enough to use it lol.
tumblr_o3164lIXv51v8u3r6o1_400.png
@mahogi this guide is so helpful! Thank you so much for writing it.
@mahogi this guide is so helpful! Thank you so much for writing it.
Friendly bump for others to find this.

I had this guide memorized, and I tend to play G&G on a touchscreen device. Good when I'm bored.
Friendly bump for others to find this.

I had this guide memorized, and I tend to play G&G on a touchscreen device. Good when I'm bored.
mDIoUeW.png
Pyercé | they/them
mini gap links TBA
@mahogi Thanks so much for this guide! This game frustrated me to no end until I read this and now I actually enjoy playing it!
@mahogi Thanks so much for this guide! This game frustrated me to no end until I read this and now I actually enjoy playing it!
@Phate07

xD Been there, I was super excited when I saw a new minigame, and when I realised its THIS GAME I was like oh man BOO. But then I discovered Chatoyant's guide, learned these couple of tricks, and now this game is a blast :)
@Phate07

xD Been there, I was super excited when I saw a new minigame, and when I realised its THIS GAME I was like oh man BOO. But then I discovered Chatoyant's guide, learned these couple of tricks, and now this game is a blast :)
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
@Mahogi, ty for this guide! The methods are a bit magic as to how they work, but the pattern is easy to memorise. And man, this rakes in treasure rapidly [emoji=tundra star size=1]
@Mahogi, ty for this guide! The methods are a bit magic as to how they work, but the pattern is easy to memorise. And man, this rakes in treasure rapidly
@Cnida
Aw welcome :) I agree these methods are magic O_O and so simple too! Glad you like it!
@Cnida
Aw welcome :) I agree these methods are magic O_O and so simple too! Glad you like it!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Well, I have now mastered the game!
Well, I have now mastered the game!
lCK29fT.png
MUYNhfy.png
xmScPts.png
oaolHwW.png
CdeOu8S.png
Q3DBDMQ.png
hey there! i'm dusky!

still trying to figure out how
this game works

FR player since 13/02/2019
rUoKR6y.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
IrmwTXC.png
YMPbu9R.png
deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@Mahogi

thank you, thank you, thank you! this was the glimmer and gloom guide i was looking for, one that worked for me! i found one that i understood, and now i have already one 3 times!

i was so excited when i completed it for the first time, a light at the end of my dark tunnel of worry about treasure income!
@Mahogi

thank you, thank you, thank you! this was the glimmer and gloom guide i was looking for, one that worked for me! i found one that i understood, and now i have already one 3 times!

i was so excited when i completed it for the first time, a light at the end of my dark tunnel of worry about treasure income!
I just wanted to thank you for your strategy guide! This is my first time ever meeting the daily treasure cap, as well as beating the game on hard mode (I'd only previously won on the easiest mode one time). I thought the game was going to be too hard and I lost confidence in playing it. There was another guide I saw once for the 'very hard' difficulty mode, but it was so confusing. Your guide is clear and easy to follow.

Thank you and have a great one!
I just wanted to thank you for your strategy guide! This is my first time ever meeting the daily treasure cap, as well as beating the game on hard mode (I'd only previously won on the easiest mode one time). I thought the game was going to be too hard and I lost confidence in playing it. There was another guide I saw once for the 'very hard' difficulty mode, but it was so confusing. Your guide is clear and easy to follow.

Thank you and have a great one!
j3zsWMV.png
Asha tuDXykQ.png she/her Unicorn
1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 ... 104 105