Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | 75000 t. in 20 minutes and less / G&G
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 105
my first time took 71 turns and 4:43 , my second time was 21 turns and 0:35 seconds!
my first time took 71 turns and 4:43 , my second time was 21 turns and 0:35 seconds!
Vrti6Ky.png
my friend showed me this guide when i first joined! :D i just managed to drag another player into my irl friends' flight rising cult (or salt cult, if you will, daily salting time for thirty minutes during maintenance, rant and complain about anyone being an annoyance in your life!!1! spam cursed pics1!!1!!!) and i'm showing him this for sure ^^

hey if my salt cult frens see this hELLo tHeRE wHy'Re yA sTaLKiNg mY aCtiViTy
my friend showed me this guide when i first joined! :D i just managed to drag another player into my irl friends' flight rising cult (or salt cult, if you will, daily salting time for thirty minutes during maintenance, rant and complain about anyone being an annoyance in your life!!1! spam cursed pics1!!1!!!) and i'm showing him this for sure ^^

hey if my salt cult frens see this hELLo tHeRE wHy'Re yA sTaLKiNg mY aCtiViTy
+16 fr time
maxed cauldron!
BE GAY DO CRIME ;;D
Treasure??? TREASURE!! [emoji=treasure size=1]
Treasure??? TREASURE!!
szLFrpq.png
yZ46GGS.png
dBieivA.png
mmoRz30.png
OuP0IWM.png
4SzSxLW.png
E27J5Sp.png2aALZUV.png Looking for a KS familiar!
KNGiWy8.png
sjOWyhv.png
1WumNJq.png
7umcBmn.png
FObX7rS.png
Thank you so much! I went from having literally no clue to winning every time!!
Thank you so much! I went from having literally no clue to winning every time!!
fXFvof4.png
This guide is amazing! I legit went from not being able to get 1 side done to 15 turns and 21 secs as a high score! haha make that 14 turns and 17 secs >:3 Nope make that 8 turns in 8 seconds :D
This guide is amazing! I legit went from not being able to get 1 side done to 15 turns and 21 secs as a high score! haha make that 14 turns and 17 secs >:3 Nope make that 8 turns in 8 seconds :D
Red-Breasted Hainu VjdktqS.png
S1cx8ZZ.png
ePOliyb.png
JMBy38q.png
WKtl2lb.png
nWiQNX9.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Ayup, I’m Jordan . Just some dumb child obsessed with Splatoon and music lol . DM me if you need anything, always happy to help !!
Just.. just gonna.. poke here for me to find later <w<''
Just.. just gonna.. poke here for me to find later <w<''
F9No6Gk.png
Thanks so much for this!
I feel kinda stupid for spending 2 hours on Shock Switch during lockdown now lol
Thanks so much for this!
I feel kinda stupid for spending 2 hours on Shock Switch during lockdown now lol
654c0c0cfd38c0335cb333334c1c3d97_11.png
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for posting this, and putting in the time to make a guide! I finally get how to play glimmer and gloom. It confused me so much before
Oh my gosh, thank you so much for posting this, and putting in the time to make a guide! I finally get how to play glimmer and gloom. It confused me so much before
T image1.jpg e
~Mer~
They/She

Pixel Adopts
Wishlist
e image0.jpg
thank you so much for this guide, now I can actually save up for the genes and apparel I need
thank you so much for this guide, now I can actually save up for the genes and apparel I need
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
12-32s depends on luck

Great post. Saved me from matching game
12-32s depends on luck

Great post. Saved me from matching game
ppp-badge_soloist.gif
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 104 105