Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Eye types visual guide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
Or maybe I’ll help you turn your current spirals into gifs
Or maybe I’ll help you turn your current spirals into gifs
@Tynnk I think it would be simplest to give you scries. I could then do it with babies like you suggested. You want to do it that way?
@Tynnk I think it would be simplest to give you scries. I could then do it with babies like you suggested. You want to do it that way?
Ok thanks @shisha
:)
Ok thanks @shisha
:)
@Tynnk I've got a bunch ready. No hurry to make the gifs, just sending them now because it's on my mind.
@Tynnk I've got a bunch ready. No hurry to make the gifs, just sending them now because it's on my mind.
Oh and @shisa, the color depth of gif photos are low, therefore, some colours can’t display accurately, and therefore, the “glow” eyes’ gradient will look weird. I don’t think there is a way to fix that since it is the problem of the image type: gif itself, actually, it isn’t really a big problem, the other stuff look fine, and having a lower colour depth means a smaller file which means faster loading time!
Oh and @shisa, the color depth of gif photos are low, therefore, some colours can’t display accurately, and therefore, the “glow” eyes’ gradient will look weird. I don’t think there is a way to fix that since it is the problem of the image type: gif itself, actually, it isn’t really a big problem, the other stuff look fine, and having a lower colour depth means a smaller file which means faster loading time!
Also, gif doesn’t support half transparent things, therefore, the outer part of the glow looks solid... I might change the background white so it may display properly. I’m not free now, but I’ll do that later
Also, gif doesn’t support half transparent things, therefore, the outer part of the glow looks solid... I might change the background white so it may display properly. I’m not free now, but I’ll do that later
@Tynnk Most important thing is having a convenient comparison, even if it's a little distorted. Thanks so much!
@Tynnk Most important thing is having a convenient comparison, even if it's a little distorted. Thanks so much!
Thanks for making this !
Thanks for making this !
+9 FR time
@Shisa Thank you so much! I was freaking out a little over how this all works and so thanks for clearing this up. But I did have a question... for the faceted, multi-gaze, and glowing, those are all NOT random combinations when you hatch and can be bought? Or can they all be random combinations when you hatch? Can you change eyes back to normal if you don't like them? Thanks! :)
@Shisa Thank you so much! I was freaking out a little over how this all works and so thanks for clearing this up. But I did have a question... for the faceted, multi-gaze, and glowing, those are all NOT random combinations when you hatch and can be bought? Or can they all be random combinations when you hatch? Can you change eyes back to normal if you don't like them? Thanks! :)
'blue smedium banner
@MarinaQuakenbush Glowing is a gem exclusive. Faceted and Multi-Gaze can appear on new hatchlings.

So far, there's no way to revert eyes to Common.
@MarinaQuakenbush Glowing is a gem exclusive. Faceted and Multi-Gaze can appear on new hatchlings.

So far, there's no way to revert eyes to Common.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14