Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Bump to find this again.
Bump to find this again.
Oh cool! How much refreshing does this build need?
Oh cool! How much refreshing does this build need?
0-E43-FD98-45-F3-458-F-BA69-9-D38-E5032961.png
Ooh nice!! I really like this, but the Beast sound intriguing too... could you put me on the pinglist for when this is no longer WIP as well as for updates?
Ooh nice!! I really like this, but the Beast sound intriguing too... could you put me on the pinglist for when this is no longer WIP as well as for updates?
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

I'm using this build with this guy but with scratch instead of meditate. Does anyone know how crucial the haste is? Personally, I don't see much use of it - I rally+scratch+eliminate almost everything on my path without it
I'm using this build with this guy but with scratch instead of meditate. Does anyone know how crucial the haste is? Personally, I don't see much use of it - I rally+scratch+eliminate almost everything on my path without it
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Bump
Bump
doesn't the INT score affect how strong the effects of rally and haste are? if you swapped out the defend move and sap stone with a concentration stone to be used on the first turn before the other two buffs, would that cause your rally and haste to be stronger and help use up those 3 first turns before the meditate debuff wears off or would it be a waste of time? if there is a benefit, would it be too negligible to be worth sacrificing the sap?
doesn't the INT score affect how strong the effects of rally and haste are? if you swapped out the defend move and sap stone with a concentration stone to be used on the first turn before the other two buffs, would that cause your rally and haste to be stronger and help use up those 3 first turns before the meditate debuff wears off or would it be a waste of time? if there is a benefit, would it be too negligible to be worth sacrificing the sap?
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
@ragnarok42 INT doesn't affect the strength of rally and haste, only the level of the dragon does! All dragons at level 25 have a +30 bonus to strength and speed when casting each stone respectively. Also, Concentration can't be placed where Sap is, only where Scratch is ^-^ for some reason I misread "Concentration" as "Meditate" so ignore that second bit sfjldks
@ragnarok42 INT doesn't affect the strength of rally and haste, only the level of the dragon does! All dragons at level 25 have a +30 bonus to strength and speed when casting each stone respectively. Also, Concentration can't be placed where Sap is, only where Scratch is ^-^ for some reason I misread "Concentration" as "Meditate" so ignore that second bit sfjldks
__water.gif
Plat • She/Any • FR+2 • Vistas: 124/135 • Avatar (likes?)
WaterDom DataSales TabG1 BargainsWishlist
Droplet • Active exalter • Lore writer • Space enthusiast
Please Ping • DragCaveDappervolkPCE • Discord

_NtwBtfW.png
@PlatinumDream
strange, i could have sworn there was something about it being best to put your rally on the mage dragon because their higher magic stats makes them cast buffs stronger.
@PlatinumDream
strange, i could have sworn there was something about it being best to put your rally on the mage dragon because their higher magic stats makes them cast buffs stronger.
@PlatinumDream
i'm going to test it, i have a dragon that's stoned up and ready for stats and i can just slap a concentration on the last slot and see what it does. if nothing happens i can just stick a sap on top of it.
@PlatinumDream
i'm going to test it, i have a dragon that's stoned up and ready for stats and i can just slap a concentration on the last slot and see what it does. if nothing happens i can just stick a sap on top of it.
confirmed concentrate doesn't do anything. well, no loss but a worthless battlestone there then. shame though, i thought maybe we might finally find a use for the damn thing beyond sacrificing to the hibden.
confirmed concentrate doesn't do anything. well, no loss but a worthless battlestone there then. shame though, i thought maybe we might finally find a use for the damn thing beyond sacrificing to the hibden.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27