Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Kelp Beds Kraken - 2 Fodder Trainer
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
@Starphire

Will do! May update after I have tried the concept with a different element in the new venue.
@Starphire

Will do! May update after I have tried the concept with a different element in the new venue.
UYU9v2z.jpg
Woot! Super excited to hear about THAT! ^_^
Woot! Super excited to hear about THAT! ^_^
@FeDog
Is the Beast mode the origin/inspiration build you mentioned in the beginning? Or a variation on it?
@FeDog
Is the Beast mode the origin/inspiration build you mentioned in the beginning? Or a variation on it?
@Starphire

@Rhabdo’s Beast mode (on their Amir) was my inspiration for the Kraken. Both work, but you need different elements, stones & starting packs depending on the build. Given the density of physical attackers I have encountered thus far in the new venue, Beast might be a safer bet. Just tinctured a Nature dragon to try it, but pretty sure I need to change his stones too.

Edited to add: Since the bosses are meditators im the Forbidden Portal, it should work similarly.
@Starphire

@Rhabdo’s Beast mode (on their Amir) was my inspiration for the Kraken. Both work, but you need different elements, stones & starting packs depending on the build. Given the density of physical attackers I have encountered thus far in the new venue, Beast might be a safer bet. Just tinctured a Nature dragon to try it, but pretty sure I need to change his stones too.

Edited to add: Since the bosses are meditators im the Forbidden Portal, it should work similarly.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog

So... -_- just realized the Beast Mode post was BY Rhabdo! (Face palms)

Ergo my prior post was irrelevant, my bad!

But regarding your last post, good luck with the Nature derg! I'm leveling one Nature and one Light for Beast mode, and will see how they go. Beast mode is non-elemental in the attacks, but the stones are different, so I can see how just switching the stats might not work the same.
@FeDog

So... -_- just realized the Beast Mode post was BY Rhabdo! (Face palms)

Ergo my prior post was irrelevant, my bad!

But regarding your last post, good luck with the Nature derg! I'm leveling one Nature and one Light for Beast mode, and will see how they go. Beast mode is non-elemental in the attacks, but the stones are different, so I can see how just switching the stats might not work the same.
@Starphire

No worries. I don’t think they would’ve posted their build if I hadn’t goaded them into it. We are still friends, they are just less active on the forums.

I did try the Kraken Water Element build in FP. It works, but takes too much damage from most packs to be a replacement for the leveling speed it has in the Kelp Beds. I suspect you would go through more food than you earn.
@Starphire

No worries. I don’t think they would’ve posted their build if I hadn’t goaded them into it. We are still friends, they are just less active on the forums.

I did try the Kraken Water Element build in FP. It works, but takes too much damage from most packs to be a replacement for the leveling speed it has in the Kelp Beds. I suspect you would go through more food than you earn.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog

(BTW, I kept calling you DeFog in my head after first reading your name, it was only when I was pinging you that I realized I had been reading it wrong. XD)

When you say Water Element build, I assume you mean with a water dragon? Or was that your Kraken build on that Nature dragon? Wondering how that turned out, as I am still leveling mine up.
@FeDog

(BTW, I kept calling you DeFog in my head after first reading your name, it was only when I was pinging you that I realized I had been reading it wrong. XD)

When you say Water Element build, I assume you mean with a water dragon? Or was that your Kraken build on that Nature dragon? Wondering how that turned out, as I am still leveling mine up.
@FeDog

Could I be added to both ping lists please?

Edit: crikey, sorry, just looked back on our conversation and realized I have already bugged you about this. -_-
@FeDog

Could I be added to both ping lists please?

Edit: crikey, sorry, just looked back on our conversation and realized I have already bugged you about this. -_-
@Starphire

No worries! I have been so slow in writing the pretty guide it is totally understandable.
@Starphire

No worries! I have been so slow in writing the pretty guide it is totally understandable.
UYU9v2z.jpg
@FeDog

Cheers!
@FeDog

Cheers!
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27