Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Crate Skin CheatSheet (UPDATED 9/10/22)
1 2 3
Hey everyone! I updated this! :) Hope this little thread will still help peeps. Here's the new chests. to be honest i find none of the designs terribly exciting....a shame. as always, tell me if you see a mistake! [u]New Bamboo Falls Crates[/u] [center][item = Blacktalon Crate] [skin = 27429][/center] [center][item = Mantled Foo Crate] [skin = 27430][/center] [center][item = Mantled Foo Crate 2] [skin = 27431][/center] [center][item = Raptorik Warrior Crate] [skin = 27432][/center] [center][item = Tigerblood Foo Crate] [skin = 27433][/center] [center][item = Tigerblood Foo Crate 2] [skin = 27435][/center] [center][item = Tigerblood Foo Crate 3] [skin = 27434][/center] ------ [u]New Golem Workshop Crates[/u] [center][item = Coppercoil Creeper Crate] [skin =27436][/center] [center][item = Coppercoil Creeper Crate 2] [skin =27437][/center] [center][item = Scrapmetal Tracker Crate] [skin =27438][/center] [center][item = Sentinel Mith Crate] [skin =27439][/center]
Hey everyone! I updated this! :) Hope this little thread will still help peeps.

Here's the new chests. to be honest i find none of the designs terribly exciting....a shame.

as always, tell me if you see a mistake!

New Bamboo Falls Crates
Blacktalon Crate
Mantled Foo Crate
Mantled Foo Crate 2
Raptorik Warrior Crate
Tigerblood Foo Crate
Tigerblood Foo Crate 2
Tigerblood Foo Crate 3

New Golem Workshop Crates
Coppercoil Creeper Crate
Coppercoil Creeper Crate 2
Scrapmetal Tracker Crate
Sentinel Mith Crate
jUpNOOr.png
This is awesome, thank you! @wishuponadragon pinging to find later!
This is awesome, thank you! @wishuponadragon pinging to find later!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
oh my gosh thank you
oh my gosh thank you
don't know if anyone uses this anymore. [item=kingparda crate] holds the [skin=28718] version Kingparda crate
don't know if anyone uses this anymore.

KingParda Crate holds the version
Kingparda crate
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Ender080 Pssst, there are these too: [item=featherback boar crate][item=undying featherback crate]
@Ender080

Pssst, there are these too:
Featherback Boar Crate Undying Featherback Crate
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@QueenAltari Thank you, but these two are already in the arena list!

@Anourou thanks a ton! this one didn't appear in the database at all for some reason, so if you have more rainsong jungle skins to inform me of i'd deeply apprechiate it

For anyone looking for the new skins or coming for the old ones:

-I'll update this list in time, probably as soon as the database updates (for ease of use)

-Would it be easier on people if i were to write the names of the crates as well?
@QueenAltari Thank you, but these two are already in the arena list!

@Anourou thanks a ton! this one didn't appear in the database at all for some reason, so if you have more rainsong jungle skins to inform me of i'd deeply apprechiate it

For anyone looking for the new skins or coming for the old ones:

-I'll update this list in time, probably as soon as the database updates (for ease of use)

-Would it be easier on people if i were to write the names of the crates as well?
jUpNOOr.png
Oh, sorry! I missed those.
Oh, sorry! I missed those.
tumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif573Ze2b.giftumblr_pt3k6kp4CW1tesnpoo2_75sq.gif
@Anourou Do you remember if there was treasure and gems in the crate? [quote name="Ender080" date="2018-12-13 22:27:31" ] -Would it be easier on people if i were to write the names of the crates as well? [/quote] Yes, it would be much easier to find a certain crate.
@Anourou

Do you remember if there was treasure and gems in the crate?

Ender080 wrote on 2018-12-13 22:27:31:
Yes, it would be much easier to find a certain crate.
@Maki yes it did, [s]I don't remember how much because i was more focused on which skin was coming out of which crate. but it's probably the same as or similar to any other crate.[/s] the rainsong jungle crates seem to all carry 1,500t and 1 gem along with the skin or accent. I've gotten [s]2[/s] 4 more crates since that one: [item=ringlet crate] carries [skin=28732] ringlet crate [item=Clownhippocampus Crate] carries [skin=28708] Clownhippocampus crate [item=deadwood boar crate] carries [skin=28710] Deadwood Boar crate [item=Petaljumper crate] carries [skin=28728] Petaljumper crate
@Maki

yes it did, I don't remember how much because i was more focused on which skin was coming out of which crate. but it's probably the same as or similar to any other crate. the rainsong jungle crates seem to all carry 1,500t and 1 gem along with the skin or accent.

I've gotten 2 4 more crates since that one:

Ringlet Crate carries
ringlet crate

ClownHippocampus Crate carries
Clownhippocampus crate

Deadwood Boar Crate carries
Deadwood Boar crate

PetalJumper Crate carries
Petaljumper crate
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Ender080 I'm not sure if this is still being updated, but if so there are also two wetland unicorn crates in the mire! I can't remember when they were added and I can't find the announcement with them in it, but they exist! [item=WetlandUnicorn Crate] [item=Wetland Unicorn Crate] [item=Skin: Wetland Unicorn] Edit: Apparently there are two Accent: Wetland Unicorns. The one that drops from the mire is for male imperials but putting it into bbcode brings up one for male pearlcatchers? If you search the skins section of the ah for wetland unicorn you can see them!
@Ender080 I'm not sure if this is still being updated, but if so there are also two wetland unicorn crates in the mire! I can't remember when they were added and I can't find the announcement with them in it, but they exist!

WetlandUnicorn Crate Wetland Unicorn Crate
Skin: Wetland Unicorn

Edit: Apparently there are two Accent: Wetland Unicorns. The one that drops from the mire is for male imperials but putting it into bbcode brings up one for male pearlcatchers? If you search the skins section of the ah for wetland unicorn you can see them!

tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo1_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo2_75sq.png vEi36Sc.png tumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo4_75sq.pngtumblr_nshbpaVO8r1tm17oeo3_75sq.png
1 2 3