Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Gathering reference v3
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28
Wasn't paying enough attention to provide more detailed info, but I've found both Pickaxe and Rusty Pickaxe while scavenging and I'm currently Lvl 6, so the base level is definitely lower than what you have recorded so far. [item=Pickaxe] [item=Rusty Pickaxe]
Wasn't paying enough attention to provide more detailed info, but I've found both Pickaxe and Rusty Pickaxe while scavenging and I'm currently Lvl 6, so the base level is definitely lower than what you have recorded so far.

Pickaxe Rusty Pickaxe
sSMXH.gif
[item=Sunset Butterflyfish] Sunset Butterflyfish found in Arcane Fishing level 37. [item=Busted Wheel Frame] Busted Wheel Frame found in Lightning Scavenging level 40. [item=Pompom Mums] Pompom Mums found in Plague Foraging level 40.
Sunset Butterflyfish

Sunset Butterflyfish found in Arcane Fishing level 37.

Busted Wheel Frame

Busted Wheel Frame found in Lightning Scavenging level 40.

Pompom Mums

Pompom Mums found in Plague Foraging level 40.
Na5WGHa.png
[item=pretty pink mums] Pretty Pink Mums found in Arcane, lvl 40
Pretty Pink Mums Pretty Pink Mums found in Arcane, lvl 40
Z5qrQtx.gif
7ebac6b3af9f12d3a4fa4f1dbbceaae2243780f9.png62899cd3275f2a35097380052cdd779e44e89c6c.pnge448ae88c64c70af9f549e4014ccc630c1c6861c.png
@Gaia Any idea what region the Fanned Cockroach might be found in? It's not on your list. [item=fanned cockroach] Thanks for organizing this!
@Gaia

Any idea what region the Fanned Cockroach might be found in? It's not on your list.

Fanned Cockroach

Thanks for organizing this!
37DVNcQ.pngmGeS6Yc.png6qRiT6A.png
@risforrose Those items are available from the coliseum, not from gathering. You can find them in the Waterway by defeating the Silky Fanrats :)
@risforrose Those items are available from the coliseum, not from gathering. You can find them in the Waterway by defeating the Silky Fanrats :)
[item=Paddyfowl] Nature and earth [item=Lilyfowl] Fire
Paddyfowl Nature and earth
Lilyfowl Fire
14ca8tj.jpg
@Paleh Thanks for the info; but don't tell me you got that lucky getting all 3 in one day?!
@Paleh Thanks for the info; but don't tell me you got that lucky getting all 3 in one day?!
@Gaia I did!! I nearly died, I couldn't believe it. They were all within my first 5 turns too. At first I thought the drop rates for them were bugged lol
@Gaia I did!! I nearly died, I couldn't believe it. They were all within my first 5 turns too. At first I thought the drop rates for them were bugged lol
14ca8tj.jpg
@Paleh Hot dang, lucky you! Congrats! :D
@Paleh Hot dang, lucky you! Congrats! :D
[item=paddyfowl] Water!
Paddyfowl Water!
mM2VM9X.png
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 27 28