Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Comprehensive Coli Builds List
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Nonstop this is actually really helpful! I'm just doing general farming with the only two level 25s I have but I have a Wind dragon up to be a Mage after I level him. What's the best setup? The two I have aren't workshop workers but I have plans for another two to fill those roles in the future :3 Here he is btw I haven't started levelling him yet [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40166780] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/401668/40166780_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Nonstop this is actually really helpful!

I'm just doing general farming with the only two level 25s I have but I have a Wind dragon up to be a Mage after I level him. What's the best setup?

The two I have aren't workshop workers but I have plans for another two to fill those roles in the future :3

Here he is btw I haven't started levelling him yet

40166780_350.png

@Skydust hmmm. personally the only "mage" build i have is a healer; when it comes to healers generally you can just swap out the STR of a build for INT and leave the other stats the same. i statted mine identical to my old mire flyer, for example, just putting his stat points in INT instead of STR. if you want a true mage, i'm afraid i can't give any reccs, since i've never used one. if you're going to go healer, i recc that you should equip a meditate stone, contuse, aid or regeneration, rally, and maybe your flight's magic power attack. he's wind, so that would be disorient. include three scholars instead of berserkers and keep the two ambushes. (some people like to swap an ambush for discipline, but eh) personally i prefer regen over aid, but you can make that call yourself: [quote=from maki's stone guide] Aid (INT): -40 breath (INT x 6 + 16 healing) Regeneration / Empathetic Regeneration (INT): -40 breath (INT x 10 + 20 healing over 5 turns, ignores Virus debuff, no crit, not buffed by Concentration) [/quote] rally is there to give your healer a chance to boost one of your attackers so they don't have to waste a turn themselves using rally. however, if you're so inclined, this can be swapped out for haste, reflect, bolster, or ward.... although tbh i would say rally & haste are the best options. the attacks (flight move & contuse) are there to ensure that your excess breath can be used to battle. it won't do any major damage, but it can soften up tough enemies so your attackers can just elim, and contusing bosses is somewhat helpful. it also means there is a chance (however small) of your mage lasting a battle on their own if your attackers are KO-ed. this sort of healer should be able to work alongside your attackers anywhere and prolong your battles, since you'll need to refresh far less due to actually being capable of healing yourself. my mire flyer & int-flyer are able to grind just about anywhere on their own that's mire and under (they, uh, do poorly in kelp beds), so trying to make a mage out of a general farming build might be a good idea. hope this helps!
@Skydust

hmmm. personally the only "mage" build i have is a healer; when it comes to healers generally you can just swap out the STR of a build for INT and leave the other stats the same. i statted mine identical to my old mire flyer, for example, just putting his stat points in INT instead of STR. if you want a true mage, i'm afraid i can't give any reccs, since i've never used one.

if you're going to go healer, i recc that you should equip a meditate stone, contuse, aid or regeneration, rally, and maybe your flight's magic power attack. he's wind, so that would be disorient. include three scholars instead of berserkers and keep the two ambushes. (some people like to swap an ambush for discipline, but eh)

personally i prefer regen over aid, but you can make that call yourself:
from maki's stone guide wrote:
Aid (INT): -40 breath (INT x 6 + 16 healing)

Regeneration / Empathetic Regeneration (INT): -40 breath (INT x 10 + 20 healing over 5 turns, ignores Virus debuff, no crit, not buffed by Concentration)

rally is there to give your healer a chance to boost one of your attackers so they don't have to waste a turn themselves using rally. however, if you're so inclined, this can be swapped out for haste, reflect, bolster, or ward.... although tbh i would say rally & haste are the best options.

the attacks (flight move & contuse) are there to ensure that your excess breath can be used to battle. it won't do any major damage, but it can soften up tough enemies so your attackers can just elim, and contusing bosses is somewhat helpful. it also means there is a chance (however small) of your mage lasting a battle on their own if your attackers are KO-ed.

this sort of healer should be able to work alongside your attackers anywhere and prolong your battles, since you'll need to refresh far less due to actually being capable of healing yourself. my mire flyer & int-flyer are able to grind just about anywhere on their own that's mire and under (they, uh, do poorly in kelp beds), so trying to make a mage out of a general farming build might be a good idea.

hope this helps!
NY105Sx.gif
Already highly useful, keep it up!
Already highly useful, keep it up!
1ZHnNyJ.pngâ–ˆbcRnJHQ.gifâ–ˆcskp9sJ.png

The Coliseum Encounter Project â–ˆ|â–ˆDragonomics!
Bumping for newbies.
Bumping for newbies.
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
@Nonstop Hi! I finally got my mitts on one (1) eliminate and I'd like to gear up one of my dragons to be a fodder leveller! I have my sights set on making it my plague G1 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40000572] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/400006/40000572_350.png[/img] [/url] Before this I've been taking my nonoptimized level 25s into Ghostlight Ruins, the Mire, and the Kelp Beds, basically changing it up as I get bored XD I've been looking at the list of builds and I'm not really sure which one I should go with?
@Nonstop
Hi! I finally got my mitts on one (1) eliminate and I'd like to gear up one of my dragons to be a fodder leveller! I have my sights set on making it my plague G1

40000572_350.png

Before this I've been taking my nonoptimized level 25s into Ghostlight Ruins, the Mire, and the Kelp Beds, basically changing it up as I get bored XD
I've been looking at the list of builds and I'm not really sure which one I should go with?
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@TalonShrubfire

you're looking for an optimized build?

personally, i live for the ghostlight anticitank! it's the fastest level 4 leveller, is a breath of fresh air from the scratch-elim builds, and is a double-fodder trainer. unfortunately it's so specialized that it can't really do much else other than train fodder.

alternatively, you can't go wrong with the tried & true mire flyer (any variant). the flyer works well in teams with another 25 or a healer dragon, as well, and is a bit more versatile than the anticitank, even though the anticitank is faster.

edit: BTW That dragon is lovely, the plumage looks fantastic on her!
@TalonShrubfire

you're looking for an optimized build?

personally, i live for the ghostlight anticitank! it's the fastest level 4 leveller, is a breath of fresh air from the scratch-elim builds, and is a double-fodder trainer. unfortunately it's so specialized that it can't really do much else other than train fodder.

alternatively, you can't go wrong with the tried & true mire flyer (any variant). the flyer works well in teams with another 25 or a healer dragon, as well, and is a bit more versatile than the anticitank, even though the anticitank is faster.

edit: BTW That dragon is lovely, the plumage looks fantastic on her!
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop thanks for both the quick advice and the compliments! I figured it would be amusing to raise up a fancy batch of murderers >_>
@Nonstop thanks for both the quick advice and the compliments! I figured it would be amusing to raise up a fancy batch of murderers >_>
OjYCOIV.png BiXaltQ.gif
@nonstop
Someone just posted this new build, not sure if you saw!
@nonstop
Someone just posted this new build, not sure if you saw!
@eeveedream
i have not seen, thanks for telling me! i will add them in asap!
@eeveedream
i have not seen, thanks for telling me! i will add them in asap!
NY105Sx.gif
@Nonstop

I recently published a 2-fodder trainer build for the Kelp Beds similar in play to the Ghostlight Ruins Meditate Monk.

Linky!
@Nonstop

I recently published a 2-fodder trainer build for the Kelp Beds similar in play to the Ghostlight Ruins Meditate Monk.

Linky!
UYU9v2z.jpg
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12