Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Crowe's BBcode Compedium!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33
@CanTour

Happy to help!

For little things like the bits of code in this thread don't warrant that but thanks are always appreciated! A link back to this or other threads that helped you is a good way to pay it forward for other people needing help. For bigger things, like a coded bio or fan-made image assets, credit links to the creators is the polite thing to do.
@CanTour

Happy to help!

For little things like the bits of code in this thread don't warrant that but thanks are always appreciated! A link back to this or other threads that helped you is a good way to pay it forward for other people needing help. For bigger things, like a coded bio or fan-made image assets, credit links to the creators is the polite thing to do.

77396432.png 70262926.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU Terry Pratchett
Gotcha, thanks for the help!
Gotcha, thanks for the help!
UWU whats this button do?

*Click*
I have come across the problem that, when putting a certain text in the center, it makes my whole post become centered when I really just needed the one bit I put the brackets on. Do I need to put, like, end brackets at the end of what I'm trying to center? Like this: [beginning] text here [ending] or something else like that?
I have come across the problem that, when putting a certain text in the center, it makes my whole post become centered when I really just needed the one bit I put the brackets on. Do I need to put, like, end brackets at the end of what I'm trying to center? Like this: [beginning] text here [ending] or something else like that?

*Click*
@cantour [code] [center]text[/center] [/code]
@cantour
Code:
[center]text[/center]
IMG_4595.png
image1.png
5hF3FGk.png
image0.png
image0.png
image3.png
Ahh! I was missing the '/' in one of my titles. Thank you!
Ahh! I was missing the '/' in one of my titles. Thank you!

*Click*
This is such a helpful guide! I was struggling to figure out how to get 3 columns in BBc lol
This is such a helpful guide! I was struggling to figure out how to get 3 columns in BBc lol
Mia || He/Him or They/Them || 23 || FR+3
bYt72YT.png
WQA384m.png
HSWqWgZ.png
fkWjutW.png
Could you perhaps answer if you're aware of SCRY LINKS being able to be transformed into a smaller image? like the avatar ones except those use dragon ids and scries dont have ids
Could you perhaps answer if you're aware of SCRY LINKS being able to be transformed into a smaller image? like the avatar ones except those use dragon ids and scries dont have ids
@Shiro510

Unfortunately no, the current bbcode doesn't allow for resizing. You can manually resize in an app, but then you have to host/upload it somewhere.
@Shiro510

Unfortunately no, the current bbcode doesn't allow for resizing. You can manually resize in an app, but then you have to host/upload it somewhere.

77396432.png 70262926.png

BBCode Resources:
Crowe's Compendium
BBCode Guide
BBCode Fonts
GNU Terry Pratchett
Yup I got it resized, was the only thing I could think about, thanks anyways <3
@Pendragyn
Yup I got it resized, was the only thing I could think about, thanks anyways <3
@Pendragyn
Hey is anyone aware of a way to comment pieces of code for instance in html there's <!--comment-->? I haven't ever been able to find a way but still...worth a shot
Hey is anyone aware of a way to comment pieces of code for instance in html there's <!--comment-->? I haven't ever been able to find a way but still...worth a shot
"We get along, for the most part, me and reality"
-Grow Up, Paramore
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33